Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
just got to the end of ch5 and I'm confused by the requirements for the endings.
I only have 70 for Jaye and 77 for Mallory but I followed the WT....so I don't know how to explain it

MiltonPowers

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 26, 2023
just got to the end of ch5 and I'm confused by the requirements for the endings.
I only have 70 for Jaye and 77 for Mallory but I followed the WT....so I don't know how to explain it
You can't be at end of chapter 5 - max love points are Mallory 45 & Jaye 44 at that point ??

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
The last time i checked the wt it went for the bait "throuple"-route so maybe thats "intended"

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
The throuple is THE mainline, the whole game is practically one long tease for it. I don't object to making the throuple hard to get, but if you go that route the logic behind the requirements really should hold up in hindsight and IMHO these arguments are extremely flimsy. As many have already pointed out, why is it impossible to achieve the same end result by being loyal to Mallory when she's the one who seemed much more open to sharing at every turn? At the very least you'd think it would be Jaye who calls off the open path, but no. Just as importantly, why would an MC who already turned down Mallory for Jaye WANT to open up for a throuple at this late date? It feels like the MC needs to be disingenuous to pull his mini-harem off: admit your interest in both girls and it crashes and burns, but lie about it then gaslight Jaye into thinking it's her idea and you're golden. I don't care for that at all.
Update was going well until the cabin scene ended, really ridiculous that the open relationship route makes mal pull away lmao while the one you focus on the sister doesn't.

Not sure what the dev was smoking but oh well, it's his game.
I guess the harem ending is a no? Fuck me then. Felt like devs cares less and less about the game near the end and just wanted to wrap this game up so they can focused on their new games with the way they wrote the story. Lame :/

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I guess the harem ending is a no? Fuck me then. Felt like devs cares less and less about the game near the end and just wanted to wrap this game up so they can focused on their new games with the way they wrote the story. Lame :/
Harem was never on the cards. They have been very upfront about that all along. If you thought that's the direction of the game, then the problem is on you, not the devs.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Everyone who ever thought there'll be a harem ending never understood the story and never paid attention to anything the devs said. The poly ending alone is pure fanservice and doesn't really fit into the game when we're all honest to ourself. A harem ever was wishful thinking based on own imaginations and not on the story or something the devs ever said.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Cant stand this story. Jaye is such worthless rag whore... She was so young and already let someone out of family touch her? If i was her brother i would finish her "boy" and never ever look at her once anymore.
She's not so young that she would be expected to be keeping away from boys. Was she nearly 18 at the time? I can't remember specifically, but she wasn't like 12 or something...

And also, why did you specify "out of family" - if she is too young to be touched by someone out of family, does that mean she's not to young to be touched by someone within the family? :LOL:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
She was so young and already let someone out of family touch her?
Oh, so you're saying it's okay for the family to touch her in that way?
If i was her brother i would finish her "boy" and never ever look at her once anymore.
It's none of his business what she does. When Jaye wants to have some fun with a boy it's on her. As long as it's consensual no one has the right to intervene.

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
Cant stand this story. Jaye is such worthless rag whore... She was so young and already let someone out of family touch her? If i was her brother i would finish her "boy" and never ever look at her once anymore.
Yeesh, . Not sure if trolling or just that sexually oblivious.

4.60 star(s) 340 Votes