Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Could anyone list the "consequences" for the thief questline? Which choices result in which outcome i mean

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
So, I'm guessing I need a good PC to run this? I'm using a laptop and don't know what specs are required. I have a very good processor and 16gb of Ram but the graphics card isnt so good
You shouldn't, this is still a VN style RPG at the end of the day, despite where I get the art assets for. If you try the online version you'll need a good connection, but most PCs should run the downloadable version.

Playing on the online version, and I started training up my Rogue skill. After training it 4 times, I checked my stat screen, and it said "Rogue Skills 1111". I then did the medium game later, and now it says "Rogue Skills 11111111". You may want to look into that.
Quick question. Does it display that In Place of the Rogue skills value, or elsewhere on the screen? If it's not replacing the rouge skills value, it's probably a leftover from me testing a bug. I'll still need to look into fixing it, but if that's all it is I'll probably wait until the next build to do so. Uploading this thing to do many places is a nightmare.

Thanks for reporting it, btw!

haha just downloaded it finally, it took 6 hours and i pay good internet

pd
anonfile btw, better that mix and mega that took me 2/1 days to download the previous update
I'm afraid for a lot of people the limiter is the place it's being downloaded from, rather than their connection. Hence why I keep trying new services. If you have a good connection, you can always try playing the online version. Though I'm not sure how much I'll be able to support doing that, as my host is giving me trouble about how much bandwidth I'm using.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Would it be possible to make hidden options appear as a greyed out with info on how to get said option? Like that second pony delivery (extra service delivery or something) only appears while unbelted, maybe make said option appear even as belted but greyed out with the tag "(Needs: unbelted)" or something, might help the game flow... and maybe same for the thieves questline since its supposed to "have consequences", but i might have chosen the wrong option? Nothing seems to have happened and since the game takes so long to loadmost options (choose to talk -> 2seconds load every time) im a bit to lazy to redo the questline withoout knowing my second playthrough has any outcome if any :p

Btw speaking of pony: There are currently only 2 options each for the delivery and the race and the escape game for that matter? (build 9) really enjoyed those, hoping for more :D

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
Quick question. Does it display that In Place of the Rogue skills value, or elsewhere on the screen? If it's not replacing the rouge skills value, it's probably a leftover from me testing a bug. I'll still need to look into fixing it, but if that's all it is I'll probably wait until the next build to do so. Uploading this thing to do many places is a nightmare.

Thanks for reporting it, btw!
Yes, the 1s are placed where the skill value should be.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I would really like the option to export a save in the online version. I don't know if that's viable. But if it is, that would be fantastic.
My personal issue is that my OS is obscenely broken and can't run this game offline. I'd also not like this game in my browser's cache so I use private browsing. So if I could export my save into a file on my computer, I could carry on where I left off without having to fix the million problems with my computer.

Kethrian

Oct 5, 2018
Well, I imagine there will be a delay in the next release, due to Kimy having put out Devious Devices 5.0.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Would it be possible to make hidden options appear as a greyed out with info on how to get said option? Like that second pony delivery (extra service delivery or something) only appears while unbelted, maybe make said option appear even as belted but greyed out with the tag "(Needs: unbelted)" or something, might help the game flow... and maybe same for the thieves questline since its supposed to "have consequences", but i might have chosen the wrong option? Nothing seems to have happened and since the game takes so long to loadmost options (choose to talk -> 2seconds load every time) im a bit to lazy to redo the questline withoout knowing my second playthrough has any outcome if any :p

Btw speaking of pony: There are currently only 2 options each for the delivery and the race and the escape game for that matter? (build 9) really enjoyed those, hoping for more :D
Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to do the greyed out bit without causing the engine to lag from extra sets of checks. This engine (The Visual Novel Maker engine) is WEIRD in how it handles certain things. I have come to loathe it to the very depths of my soul.

There are indeed only two options for the race and escape game (in the case of the escape game, there may only ever be two, that thing was a nightmare T-T). I actually don't remember off the top of my head if there were only two delivery results, that doesn't seem right. Pretty sure there should have been two each for belted/unbelted at least (male/female for each, I think). Don't quote me on that, though, I'd have to pull up the walkthrough to be sure, there are so many scenes at this point I can't remember every single one easily.

Yes, the 1s are placed where the skill value should be.
Thanks, I'm working on the next build now, I'll try to track down what went wrong there.

I would really like the option to export a save in the online version. I don't know if that's viable. But if it is, that would be fantastic.
My personal issue is that my OS is obscenely broken and can't run this game offline. I'd also not like this game in my browser's cache so I use private browsing. So if I could export my save into a file on my computer, I could carry on where I left off without having to fix the million problems with my computer.
I'm going to be honest here, I have zero clue where the heck the online version saves its games. I'll try to poke around a little to see if there's a way to export them from inside the game, maybe, but this engine isn't very user friendly for that sort of thing...

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I'm stuck here because the ship is gone and I don't know how to get into the next scene.
Ummm, what the heck? Unless you're using a really old save or something, simply clicking should present you with the main street menu of New Landing. Is it just stuck there? I took a quick look at the code and there aren't any checks at all before that menu, save for the ones related to backward compatibility with old saves and the standard sleep trigger that is used in every major area.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Alright! Build 10 just released yesterday, so Build 9 is now public. Links in the main/original post have been updated to Build 9. As for Build 10...

And...

Chastity Quest Build 10 Release Notes

Build 10 focused primarily on adding two additional quests to New Landing, one for the Mage's Guild and one for the Adventurer's Guild. However, it also added interactions with Guard Captain Annalise, some Sub Unlocks, and other bits! In total, it added 17 new scenes, with several of them being quest-related and therefore more involved than normal scenes.

New Adventurer's Guild Quest: The nearby Werewolf Village has been behaving oddly, harassing travelers where before they were entirely peaceful. The Guard Captain has asked the Adventurer's Guild to investigate...(Warning: Contains Werewolf Content if you're not into that. Skippable with high enough Magic or Rogue skill)

New Mage Guild Quest: Kiralia has poured over the Enchantment Map for the Chastity Belt, and is ready for more help from Tylan. Things take an odd turn when Tylan decides to explore the magic of the belt farther...

Werewolf Village: A new unlockable location! Once you finish the Werewolf Village Investigation Quest, you can visit the Village again and have fun with the Mara the Pack Alpha, or a random male villager...

Sub Unlocks: To balance out the Dom Unlocks from Build 9, two new Sub Unlocks have been added. One in the Pony Parlor and one in the Werewolf Village. Both are only half-complete at the moment, as they only support Unbelted and Belted scenes respectively. Their alternates will be added in Build 11.

Other Stuff

- Updated the credits, including uploading the new modwatch list this time.

- Various Typos and minor bugs squished.

- Known Issue: Apparently, there's some way to break the Rogue Skill indication, resulting in it reading 1111. Haven't been able to locate the bug yet. If anyone else is experiencing this, please report it (and when it happened) so I can track it down.

redlupa

May 29, 2020
That's literally SKYRIM.Is this what we are doing now?Uploading some pics and animations from a lewdlab modded skyrim and calling it a "game"?:WaitWhat::FacePalm:Idk if I'am to impress about the idea or feel pity.At least use an ENB will ya?and the models...There are ton of companion mods with high res textures and excellent body mods.You could've used them instead of these whatever they are.You may amuse yourself with idea of sticking screenshots from skyrim and call it a game but the "game" in this state doesn't do justice.I would try this "game" but I'd feel like a jackass while theres already a modded skyrim on my pc in which I can create far better scenes for myself.Anyway game needs those touches I mentioned.At least them and good luck with your "game"...I guess.:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: godhan69

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
if some need cheat code for build 9 - "CockMe" . for other builds u can find code easy in less than 1 minute.

Mar 28, 2017
So I'm back, Forgot to comment after I played.

I like it, definitely not something I would usually say since I'm not a fan of VN's.

Now can I explain why? Not really... I think its the situation of being trapped in a Chastity Belt, but then again I've never really been a fan of that either. After you get on the ship and sail to that next area is where I ended my playthrough so far.

I'll probably jump back later once this game is finished to leave a review.

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Can anyone kindly tell me how to delete a save? Thanks!
Deleting saves for the downloaded version is easy. The save files reside in the main game folder, so just find the numbered save you want to delete and delete it. For the online version...I'm honestly not sure, since I've yet to figure out where the engine saves files for that build type.

That's literally SKYRIM.Is this what we are doing now?Uploading some pics and animations from a lewdlab modded skyrim and calling it a "game"?:WaitWhat::FacePalm:Idk if I'am to impress about the idea or feel pity.At least use an ENB will ya?and the models...There are ton of companion mods with high res textures and excellent body mods.You could've used them instead of these whatever they are.You may amuse yourself with idea of sticking screenshots from skyrim and call it a game but the "game" in this state doesn't do justice.I would try this "game" but I'd feel like a jackass while theres already a modded skyrim on my pc in which I can create far better scenes for myself.Anyway game needs those touches I mentioned.At least them and good luck with your "game"...I guess.:cautious:
This is not 'literately Skyrim' anymore than games using Honey Select are 'literally Honey Select.' Virtually zero vanilla Skyrim locations are used in the game (in fact, I can't think of a single location I used that's in the base game). The world is NOT Skyrim, but an entirely original world of my own writing/creation. Not even the animations are straight rips from Loverslab. While all of them start that way, the vast majority of the video animations are actually hand-edited mixes of animations, as the base animations are almost never a great fit for what I need.

Also, as I have stated multiple times before, the game IS using an ENB, and all textures are 2k at minimum. Something you would know if you had bothered to check out the mod lists in the credits. On, and the 2k models include virtually every single female character. Admittedly, some of the male ones are not 2k, but that's because there are actually very few decently done male mod characters.

From your own admittance, you didn't even try the game, before getting holier than though and denouncing it because you personally don't like what I chose to use as visual assets. So, frankly, go fuck yourself. Whatever you may think, I've poured literally thousands of hours of work into this at this point, and have no desire to listen to idiots who think they can judge books by their covers and feel the need to rant about games they haven't even tried. Shoo.

Doesn't work on mine, sadly
Please provide more information. What OS are you on, which version did you try? The online version, a download version? Did you attempt to use the workaround version?

So I'm back, Forgot to comment after I played.

I like it, definitely not something I would usually say since I'm not a fan of VN's.

Now can I explain why? Not really... I think its the situation of being trapped in a Chastity Belt, but then again I've never really been a fan of that either. After you get on the ship and sail to that next area is where I ended my playthrough so far.

I'll probably jump back later once this game is finished to leave a review.
Thanks! I'm glad you like it! And reviews are always awesome!

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
A chastity quest without any virgin? How is that possible?
First off, that's one use, of a Chastity Belt !

Others, use one on their 'property', whether it is 'Virgin' or 'Well-used' !
The point being, that no one else can use that (pussy), with-out the key to unlock it , except the 'owner-of-said-property', (not whether, the 'object' being protected, is Virgin or not) .

This is in reference, to a Chastity Belt, as being seen, as only used on Virgins , (not on the game, or How it is being used here).

Reactions: NovusPeregrine
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes