Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
Great game, too bad it is not in French, I hope that one day it will be ... Bravo ... Excuse for my English.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Hey, so I just want to say, great job. This game is honestly super cool. Very well done, lots of tricky variable tracking (actual interaction between storylines! Awesome!) and really, really hot scenario. It's clear a lot of work was put into this.
Thank You!

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Is there a reason why my dominance rating is dropping from 60+ to 20 suddenly? It is even affecting the saved games with 60+ dominance. If I load them dominance is down to 20 there too :(
Is there a cheat to add domiance? I tryed the ones I have found here but they don't work.
I don't know if it happens later too, but I'm currently in New Landing.

Edit:
Nevermind, "Punish" works actually. So I'll cheat my way back to where I was :)

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Is there a reason why my dominance rating is dropping from 60+ to 20 suddenly? It is even affecting the saved games with 60+ dominance. If I load them dominance is down to 20 there too :(
Is there a cheat to add domiance? I tryed the ones I have found here but they don't work.
I don't know if it happens later too, but I'm currently in New Landing.

Edit:
Nevermind, "Punish" works actually. So I'll cheat my way back to where I was :)
When I added the ability to lock dominance, I also put a hard cap on how much dominance (positive or negative) you could have in each area. To be honest, I'd always intended to do that so that the numbers didn't get silly if someone did ALL the content in an area, possibly several times. It's essentially a game balance thing. I'm assuming this is what happened to you...though I'm not actually sure since 60+ to 20 would take you from Dominant to Submissive. There may be a bug somewhere in the hard-cap code. Does it routinely happen to you? And where did it occur?

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
When I added the ability to lock dominance, I also put a hard cap on how much dominance (positive or negative) you could have in each area. To be honest, I'd always intended to do that so that the numbers didn't get silly if someone did ALL the content in an area, possibly several times. It's essentially a game balance thing. I'm assuming this is what happened to you...though I'm not actually sure since 60+ to 20 would take you from Dominant to Submissive. There may be a bug somewhere in the hard-cap code. Does it routinely happen to you? And where did it occur?
It happened in New Landing. after the first time I started a new game and it happend again once I was in New Landing.
If I remember correct it happend both times after I finished the first quest(s) for the adventurer guild but that might be a coincidence since I only realized it later.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
It happened in New Landing. after the first time I started a new game and it happend again once I was in New Landing.
If I remember correct it happend both times after I finished the first quest(s) for the adventurer guild but that might be a coincidence since I only realized it later.
Hmmmm, I haven't been able to replicate this with a New Game. I left Hope's Rest with 70 Dominance and tried doing all three of the Adventurer's Guild quests once arriving in New Landing, but didn't get the error myself. If it happens again (or if anyone else notices it!) please let me know where it happened, if you can. I'm guessing it's a niche case where it only occurs with a specific set of circumstances, which makes it hard to track down...

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Hmm, redownloading and hoping this is just a corrupt DL. For some reason any time I try to go to the blacksmith I just get a black screen. Maybe I did things out of order?

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Nice Skyrim huh?
Yup, I found the game a little sentimental and it was a hell of a lot easier than trying to get 12GB worth of Devious Mods up and running again. Haha, I laughed in the Pony cart video. That he actually managed to get that much footage of that mod without the cart flying off the road. I never had any success with that mod, the physics would always go bonkers and the cart would end up flying away into god knows where.

Edit: heh, I still have a backup of all the nexus and loverslab mods I used on Skyrim but god knows if I could actually reinstall them all without pulling my hair out again over mod conflicts. ((Well, for anyone that knows what I'm talking about I gave up when "Deviously Helpless" broke. it was a core mod for the BDSM mods that stopped monsters from killing you when you couldn't fight back. (Like if you where in an armbinder or a yoke.))

After the Deviously Helpless mod got broken the Pony Girl thing would have been impossible anyway. There's practically zero chance of you making it to your destination without being attacked by bandits or random mobs.

P.S. You know, I never actually finished that game. I only played it to fuck around with the mods. The story meant nothing to me and I actually thought the game was a little shitty.

Last edited:
Reactions: BloodX66

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Yup, I found the game a little sentimental and it was a hell of a lot easier than trying to get 12GB worth of Devious Mods up and running again. Haha, I laughed in the Pony cart video. That he actually managed to get that much footage of that mod without the cart flying off the road. I never had any success with that mod, the physics would always go bonkers and the cart would end up flying away into god knows where.
You have no idea. Or maybe you do. That mod was horrible to work with :cry:.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
I have a question for you. I DLed this game and ran into a lot of problems with it. I only played the web version to completion according to the guide.

Is it just me or are there like a shit ton of vdeo clips in the game files that you didn't put in the game.

Like the pony mazes. Um I didn't see those in the guide or the game, but for some reason they're in the direct down sub folders,,, Eh screw it. I only use this page for fun anyway. I'm dumb to think anything on here is actually complete even if it has the tag.

Last edited:

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I have a question for you. I DLed this game and ran into a lot of problems with it. I only played the web version to completion according to the guide.

Is it just me or are there like a shit ton of vdeo clips in the game files that you didn't put in the game.

Like the pony mazes. Um I didn't see those in the guide or the game, but for some reason they're in the direct down sub folders,,, Eh screw it. I only use this page for fun anyway. I'm dumb to think anything on here is actually complete even if it has the tag.
...blink blink? You do realize the guide here on F95 zone is just for the very first build of the game, right? Unless someone leaked the patron-only guide for the rest of the game, you never even made it out of the prologue area if you only finished what was in the Build 1 walkthrough. The game IS complete, after around two years of work, and contains literally hundreds of scenes.

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019

Edit: heh, I still have a backup of all the nexus and loverslab mods I used on Skyrim but god knows if I could actually reinstall them all without pulling my hair out again over mod conflicts. ((Well, for anyone that knows what I'm talking about I gave up when "Deviously Helpless" broke. it was a core mod for the BDSM mods that stopped monsters from killing you when you couldn't fight back. (Like if you where in an armbinder or a yoke.))

After the Deviously Helpless mod got broken the Pony Girl thing would have been impossible anyway. There's practically zero chance of you making it to your destination without being attacked by bandits or random mobs.

P.S. You know, I never actually finished that game. I only played it to fuck around with the mods. The story meant nothing to me and I actually thought the game was a little shitty.
Truth bw told skyrim ia one of the worst bethesda rpgs without mods

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes