Hanz

May 21, 2017
Welp Mediafire was the only link I could get to work, since I have a download limit in mega of 6 gbs per day and Google drive has been pulled to many times. However, mediafire keeps getting blocked telling me that someone is trying to steal my information. So that isn't working either. Guess I'll have to wait a week or something

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
The online version (under extras) can be played on android. I highly recommend you only do so on wi-fi, however, as it's bandwidth intensive. It also may be a little slow, depending on how good your connection is.

Just make sure actors have "basescale 1"
You can check scale by using console command "getscale" and change it by "setscale". Overall sexlab should do it for you with "actor scaling" option on in mcm.
For feet being in wrong position - you need to rotate the scene once using sexlab hotkeys and footIK script will kick in.

Good luck with the project.
:cry: That would have been excellent to know almost two years ago. Sadly, this project recently finished, after around 20 months of working on it.

Welp Mediafire was the only link I could get to work, since I have a download limit in mega of 6 gbs per day and Google drive has been pulled to many times. However, mediafire keeps getting blocked telling me that someone is trying to steal my information. So that isn't working either. Guess I'll have to wait a week or something
Options for you!
1) Mega download limits reset each day, so long as you leave the download open you can continue it after the reset.
2) Stop your browser from blocking Mediafire. I pay for the professional Mediafire package, so it shouldn't even have the ad-spam and certainly shouldn't be stealing infromation.
3) Play the online version (under Extras in the main post). Note that the online version is somewhat bandwidth intensive and requires a decent connection to not be laggy.
4) I'm not sure which GDrive version you tried to pull, but the windows version seems fine? I went to reset it and it didn't seem to need reset...might be because I'm the owner of the file, though.

Xarvenius

Feb 7, 2020
well on mediafire the download istself seams to be flagged as unsave for opera, firefox, edge and chrome.
opening the page for the download is no problem but once you try to pull the file itself the browser blocks it cause its no save connection, probably because the dowload itself runs just over a http and not over a https.

as for gdirve, i did just try it and it says that too many have accesed the file in the last 24h and so i need to wait and shall try the next day.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
The error i'm getting on Mediafire is that the certificate on the web server has expired.
No idea. There's nothing wrong with the file and I don't get those sorts of errors trying to download from Mediafire. I suspect you have your security tuned fairly high, but that's your choice one way or another.

Google drive, mega and mediafire for a 13gb upload? Triple faceplam
If you know a better option, I'd love to hear it. However, I'll prempt you by listing the following as completely non-viable for various reasons.

Nopy - Hasn't allowed new registrations in over a year. And max size without registration is 2gb.
Anonfile - Claims to support up to 20BG. This is a lie. Attempting to upload anything above 10gb and it refuses the file.
Virtual All Other File Upload Platforms - Don't allow files this size.

As it is, I pay for the professional versions of Mega, Mediafire, and Gdrive in order to get enough space/bandwidth (as well as eliminate ads for Mediafire so it doesn't annoy people). Those three are the only realistically priced options that don't hard cap total bandwidth allowed. My Royalty tier patrons DO get a high-speed download link...that requires me to pay per GB used. Obviously never going to make that public. I also, I might point out, pay to host it online for those that don't want to download it. I've done the best I can, feel free to help out by uploading it to somewhere that I magically haven't found despite scoring the internet for options. Or to Nopy if you happen to have an account.

A torrent file would be most welcomed
You are welcome to make one. I can't afford the bandwidth to seed it, so me making it would be pointless.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

dividead

May 1, 2017
Google drive and mega are borderline pointless for a 13gb upload, could have just not wasted the time to do it. I included mediafire because it was way too slow every time I used for the last few years but it was decently fast this time. A torrent is always the best option for something this big.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Google drive and mega are borderline pointless for a 13gb upload, could have just not wasted the time to do it. I included mediafire because it was way too slow every time I used for the last few years but it was decently fast this time. A torrent is always the best option for something this big.
It's fast because pro accounts get priority bandwidth distribution. And it only matters that I'm hosting with such an account, unlike Mega where both parties need it. A lot of people on places like F95 zone actually DO have mega pro accounts, and it can be paused and downloaded from them over multiple days anyway, hence why I still use it. Gdrive is included mostly because F95zone has a three source minimum requirement and there's nowhere else that's an even semi-viable option.

And as I said in my previous reply to someone else, feel free to make a torrent if you feel strongly about it. I can't afford the bandwidth to seed it, so me doing it is utterly pointless. Torrents aren't magic, they require a base seed, which I can't provide.

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
There used to be a quota limit bypass for google drive, where you make a copy of the file on your google drive and download it from there, but it doesn't seem to be working anymore. So for those who don't have a premium mega here's another bypass for google drive:

or a YT video if you prefer it:

Now, do mind, that google drive is gonna prepare a zip file, which means it'll be compressing the 13gb file on its own, and then just straight to downloading without asking you. It WILL take a while (it was ~10 minutes in my case), so don't panic if it takes around that long or even longer. Also, the progress bar for compression file will seem like it's stuck in one place, but don't worry, the file is still being compressed.

Now a word to the dev. You are sharing the game you worked on for free here, so noone who leeches here has any right to complain. BUT you also have a patron, and you can't expect people there to pay for premium accounts for sites like mega on top of paying you for your work, or say shit like "you can download this file across 3 days, so long as you just let your PC on for 3 days straight and resume download everyday" - at the very least if you have any future plans for more games. If it's impossible to get better connection, where your bandwith isn't limited, I suggest looking into other options. For example ask a friend who will seed the file for you if we're talking about torrent. Or divide the zip file into multiple parts and use hosts that don't have a daily quota (and that are also used on f95), like anonfile, gofile or mixdrop. Sure, those hosts aren't as fast as mega or google drive, but at the very least you won't have to bend over backwards to download the game.

Reactions: NovusPeregrine

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
Now a word to the dev. You are sharing the game you worked on for free here, so noone who leeches here has any right to complain. BUT you also have a patron, and you can't expect people there to pay for premium accounts for sites like mega on top of paying you for your work, or say shit like "you can download this file across 3 days, so long as you just let your PC on for 3 days straight and resume download everyday" - at the very least if you have any future plans for more games. If it's impossible to get better connection, where your bandwith isn't limited, I suggest looking into other options. For example ask a friend who will seed the file for you if we're talking about torrent. Or divide the zip file into multiple parts and use hosts that don't have a daily quota (and that are also used on f95), like anonfile, gofile or mixdrop. Sure, those hosts aren't as fast as mega or google drive, but at the very least you won't have to bend over backwards to download the game.
1) As I've mentioned multiple times, this game is . I pay something like $100 a month for a fairly powerful web server so that people do not actually NEED to download any of my games (well, except the Renpy ones, which can't be hosted online). That they are choosing to is their own choice. Admittedly, Chastity Quest is a bit rough on needing a good connection to play properly, but that's the fault of the engine and I can't fix it. All of my other games are MUCH smaller, running on less terrible engines, and easily run off the web or relatively small downloads.

2) Patrons always had two months to access the files before anyone else, making GDrive a more useful option for them. My higher-tier patrons also got a unique high-speed download while this was under development. Those downloads cost me 25 cents per GB downloaded, however, plus a storage fee. Which is why I can't offer that to the general public.

3) Up until this release, I provided patch files for each build, meaning patrons and public users both only needed to download about 2gb, not 13, at least if they'd been following the game previously. This made Mega much more viable for people that had already been following the game. I stopped providing the patch file this time only because the game is now 100% complete and it would not remain useful for more than the next month or so. I'll be completely ending support for this game within no more than another two months and thus set it up to cause the minimum number of complications.

4) I have a very good fiber connection. However, I use that connection for my day job, where I do remote work. Providing a massive game with something like 20 hours of gameplay (even if you rush it) for free to everyone leaves me feeling utterly unmoved about people complaining that I don't make it easy enough to access. Particularly when point 1 seems to escape people despite me repeatedly pointing it out.

5) I am not in the habit of asking my friends to burn their bandwidth to host a file. Most of them have their own small businesses with their own bandwidth overhead costs and imposing on them would make me a bad friend. I'm not sure why you think that's a normal thing to do?

6) When I separate the file into smaller chunks, I get a constant stream of people who have no idea how to use them asking for help. I have two other games under full-time development. I do not have the time or patience to answer a constant stream of people who can't even manage to use google properly to figure it out. If someone else wants to upload split files and answer the unending stream of questions, go for it. Heck, I'll even add them to the main post with directions to ask whoever makes that version all their questions about how it works!

7) I'm going to reiterate point one here, because it doesn't seem to be sinking in for anyone. . You do need a broadband connection to play, but even moderately decent broadband should be fine. At worst, it will lag a little between scenes. It does take a minute or two to load at the start as the engine initializes (you'll get a blank black screen while it loads), but otherwise it's actually how the majority of my patrons play. You don't need to download a single kilobyte to play this game if you don't want to.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't have a premium Mega account but downloaded this over the course of about 8 hours, because the download cap is only the guaranteed down;load. Mega will continue to try to download and will do so, a bit at a time, when server loads drop off and excess bandwidth is available. If you go the Mega route, just be patient. Iw on't take days, unless you are really unlucky. The game is well worth it.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
1) As I've mentioned multiple times, this game is . I pay something like $100 a month for a fairly powerful web server so that people do not actually NEED to download any of my games (well, except the Renpy ones, which can't be hosted online). That they are choosing to is their own choice. Admittedly, Chastity Quest is a bit rough on needing a good connection to play properly, but that's the fault of the engine and I can't fix it. All of my other games are MUCH smaller, running on less terrible engines, and easily run off the web or relatively small downloads.

2) Patrons always had two months to access the files before anyone else, making GDrive a more useful option for them. My higher-tier patrons also got a unique high-speed download while this was under development. Those downloads cost me 25 cents per GB downloaded, however, plus a storage fee. Which is why I can't offer that to the general public.

3) Up until this release, I provided patch files for each build, meaning patrons and public users both only needed to download about 2gb, not 13, at least if they'd been following the game previously. This made Mega much more viable for people that had already been following the game. I stopped providing the patch file this time only because the game is now 100% complete and it would not remain useful for more than the next month or so. I'll be completely ending support for this game within no more than another two months and thus set it up to cause the minimum number of complications.

4) I have a very good fiber connection. However, I use that connection for my day job, where I do remote work. Providing a massive game with something like 20 hours of gameplay (even if you rush it) for free to everyone leaves me feeling utterly unmoved about people complaining that I don't make it easy enough to access. Particularly when point 1 seems to escape people despite me repeatedly pointing it out.

5) I am not in the habit of asking my friends to burn their bandwidth to host a file. Most of them have their own small businesses with their own bandwidth overhead costs and imposing on them would make me a bad friend. I'm not sure why you think that's a normal thing to do?

6) When I separate the file into smaller chunks, I get a constant stream of people who have no idea how to use them asking for help. I have two other games under full-time development. I do not have the time or patience to answer a constant stream of people who can't even manage to use google properly to figure it out. If someone else wants to upload split files and answer the unending stream of questions, go for it. Heck, I'll even add them to the main post with directions to ask whoever makes that version all their questions about how it works!

7) I'm going to reiterate point one here, because it doesn't seem to be sinking in for anyone. . You do need a broadband connection to play, but even moderately decent broadband should be fine. At worst, it will lag a little between scenes. It does take a minute or two to load at the start as the engine initializes (you'll get a blank black screen while it loads), but otherwise it's actually how the majority of my patrons play. You don't need to download a single kilobyte to play this game if you don't want to.

Okay honestly just something I wanted to say, congrats on completing a game! I've been learning to program a bit for the last few weeks and have tried it in the past. It's tough and a long journey to actual game development. Now you are probably frustrated with the people on this website and how they keep complaining, I totally get it. Ultimately the people who are going to make a comment to complain, are a minority but one that will exist on a website devoted to piracy. My advice, don't engage them, don't even try to help them if you've already posted an answer somewhere in the comment section, I've seen people beat up repeated question with "why don't you just use the search function?" People will figure it out if they really want to. People on this website have become extremely comfortable with it and don't understand that what we do here is morally grey at best and stealing at worst. It takes time to make a game, and we get it for free and get off by telling people go support the developer, as if that does a whole lot. Keep working on game development, it appears to be your passion. Best of luck sir.

NovusPeregrine

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2017
I dont remember what version of this game i have, but all i can say is that NovusPeregrine does make some amazing games, also if you guys want to try Heaven Port, is top tier like this one.
Thanks for the high praise :)! Always nice to hear. I get so many more complaints about everything and anything, most of it unrelated to the game itself, than I do actual feedback about the game that it's discouraging sometimes. So thanks for actually saying something positive.

Okay honestly just something I wanted to say, congrats on completing a game! I've been learning to program a bit for the last few weeks and have tried it in the past. It's tough and a long journey to actual game development. Now you are probably frustrated with the people on this website and how they keep complaining, I totally get it. Ultimately the people who are going to make a comment to complain, are a minority but one that will exist on a website devoted to piracy. My advice, don't engage them, don't even try to help them if you've already posted an answer somewhere in the comment section, I've seen people beat up repeated question with "why don't you just use the search function?" People will figure it out if they really want to. People on this website have become extremely comfortable with it and don't understand that what we do here is morally grey at best and stealing at worst. It takes time to make a game, and we get it for free and get off by telling people go support the developer, as if that does a whole lot. Keep working on game development, it appears to be your passion. Best of luck sir.
Intellectually, I know this. In fact, it's why I walked away for a few days after my last post. As a developer, though, it's disheartening to deal with all the people complaining and demanding more. Particularly when it seems like those people outnumber the ones actually playing/enjoying my games sometimes. Thanks for caring enough to remind me :).

Last edited:

edwards21

Aug 15, 2018
Hey, so I just want to say, great job. This game is honestly super cool. Very well done, lots of tricky variable tracking (actual interaction between storylines! Awesome!) and really, really hot scenario. It's clear a lot of work was put into this.

• Red Heart
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes