3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

NSman

Sep 20, 2019
You don't know a lot about Futa, do you? Yes, Futa on male action is pretty common. It's not always male fucking Futa, or Futa fucking Futa. Futa fucking male is common, so much so that it has it's own sub-category in most hentai websites. From what I've played, I don't get the impression that this game would have it, but it's not some super taboo question to ask.
Dude I do know that futa on male is common. It's just that it's too common and when you try to search for futa on female almost any site including f95zone will give you at least one game with futa on male content. I just don't want this game to end up like that since it's hard to find a good game without futa on male content. Also I don't want the male to end up getting fucked BY THE FUTA. Not the other way around. One last thing don't go assuming people's knowledge on certain topics. Anyways have a nice day pal.

Reactions: zz botom and rokrad

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Dude I do know that futa on male is common. It's just that it's too common and when you try to search for futa on female almost any site including f95zone will give you at least one game with futa on male content. I just don't want this game to end up like that since it's hard to find a good game without futa on male content. Also I don't want the male to end up getting fucked BY THE FUTA. Not the other way around. One last thing don't go assuming people's knowledge on certain topics. Anyways have a nice day pal.
If you would have worded it that way in your original comment, then I would have understood what you were trying to say. But your original post made it seem like you were baffled that the question was even asked. As if he was asking something that never happens. And this line from your post literally makes it seem like you're saying it never happens.

Also we never see the futa character fucking a man, so why THE FUCKING HELL would you think that is even a possibility?!?
But given the context of your current reply, I'm thinking maybe you meant that the main antagonist of this game hasn't fucked a man, so it should be presumed she won't do that in this game (which ironically, is exactly what I insinuated in my original comment). But the original quote lacked the context of this comment. It all makes sense now, though.

Reactions: NSman and KiraJames

kingtatder

Jul 11, 2017
Thought this was a futa ntring the MC type of game but its actually a MC fucks everything kinect novel FeelsBadMan

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Melmoth99

OP = original post. Because bestiality is against patreon's rules just like incest and rape so it can't be in their game but someone else can make patches for a game that adds in bestiality incest or anything else not allowed.

Reactions: Melmoth99

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Ah so going against a futa and actually being able to win, it's about damn time. I can only hope that there is also Male ON Futa where you pull the Uno reverse card. I do have this weird thing where I wait for even number updates though so I'm gonna wait till probably chapter 4, but I will be bookmarking. I look forward to playing it soon.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
...Unless there is vaginal sex with MC yet and it just hasn't been tagged yet because I mainly wait so I can see atleast vaginal or anal. So?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I just noticed that vaginal sex anal sex and oral sex are missing from the tags not to mention bestiality tag. OP reported to get those tags added.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
should tags get added that are made from a fan and not by me? then people will expect to see bestiality without having to download the mod.

Reactions: NSman

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Incest tag gets added when there is a incest patch so this would most likely be the same as that.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I thought the spoiler tags were the actual game, and the tags up top were added by whoever, as they are often different. Not sure where I heard that though. :unsure:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Bloodguard

Tags at the top are only for ones that are already in the game and tags under the genre spoiler are suppose to be for planned tags.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
The extra patch content for Ch3 was amazing, I particularly appreciate not ending that scene early but going as far with it as it goes. But render quality and writing are great, too. Way beyond anything I'd have expected from a fan-patch.

Not to say that I'm not enjoying the basegame either.

Is the scene we see on the laptop from an actual game, and if so, which one?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
The scene on the laptop was something I made just for that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
should tags get added that are made from a fan and not by me? then people will expect to see bestiality without having to download the mod.
Incest tag gets added when there is a incest patch so this would most likely be the same as that.
If certain sexual content officially is not in the game (because of something like Patreon) but it reflects the actual intention of the creator and is implemented by way of a patch or mod (like an incest patch), the tag gets applied. Many, many games on F95 that have an incest tag don't officially have incest because of the need to comply with certain sites' restrictions. But if you ask the developer, the intention for it to be incest was always there.

So, from what I've always seen on this site, if a mod/patch has added content (like sequences of bestiality) that isn't actually ever intended in the game by the developer, the tag should not be applied. If that content was left out but was actually wanted by the developer, the tag should be applied. I would base tags for this game using those guidelines.

Reactions: Edrick23
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes