3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if he does then I'll be ignoring them just like I do in power vacuum I'll also replace their pictures with something else just the same way I do in power vacuum.

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Alright, played it and liked it. Love stories where you can combat the netorare and especially like that were winning against a futa you rarely see it should be more. It looks like you may be doing a zero to hero type beat with the MC with having him work out, gain confidence, and possibly find his own way of getting revenue which I look forward to seeing, maybe buff up his model steadily as the game progresses.

Not much content yet with the MC but I understand that it's only the beginning, I only hope that the Dev doesn't do too much build up. Don't get me wrong I like build up I don't want to just get straight into the sexy times off the bat, I like to put some work in and see the story grow but some devs put too much build up and just end up blue balling their consumers which obviously unless they're into it the consumers don't like. So just make sure you keep a good pace dev.

Laslty i want to be able to fuck and dominate the Aunt, I want the oppurtunities to be able to do that and I don't mean just one time I mean the way chances are coming up for the rest of the family I want to be able to do that to the Aunt. Obviously make it optional like the netorare for the people who just don't like futa, but I want the option obviously as a fuck you figuratively and litterally towards the aunt to humiliate her. And I will say if you don't do it Dev it would be a waste of a perfectly good model unlike Hunter who will probably kill my boner everytime I see that abomination of a man.

Anyways I liked the game and gave it 4 stars and I am looking forward to future conent.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So I have a question. does anyone know if the Beastiality patch will end up screwing over my saves for future updates if I play with it?

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might have missed something, but I think that's more or less what you have so far.
Holy shit how did this game fly under my radar?! Minus a certain 3-letter word, it has literally all my favorite tags! Is the trans/futa character a LI or antagonist...or both?? :devilish:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I liked even though I'm totally indifferent about futa characters (not my fetish), but mom is really hot and so is Alex.

If there's one change I would like to see is to actually have the aunt with a dick/testicle instead of dick/pussie. Again, futa is not my fetish but I just think hermaphrodite looks too weird.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
just saying mc's flaccid dick is as big a cuckgirls hard dick so what was the that dicks bigger then mine comment in bathroom? were you originally going for a tiny dick before changing to avoidable ntr?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Also is the ntr forced avoided? not really avoidable? As if every ntr scene is noncanon? that seems weird.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
just saying mc's flaccid dick is as big a cuckgirls hard dick so what was the that dicks bigger then mine comment in bathroom? were you originally going for a tiny dick before changing to avoidable ntr?
I could definitely be wrong, but I think that's part of the point. The aunt thinks she and her dick are so amazing that nobody can ever resist her. She does kind of have a good reason to think that too, given how many women she's apparently knocked up in the past (unless it's exaggeration, ofc). So when she thinks she's all hot shit, the MC comes along with an even bigger penis, he already has a close relationship with his family (whereas Silvia definitely does not), and he always foils her plots. (He does pretty much always luck his way into screwing the plans up, but still.) Hunter showing up at the end was very fitting, given that the same thing happens to him throughout Power Vacuum.
Also is the ntr forced avoided? not really avoidable? As if every ntr scene is noncanon? that seems weird.
The NTR always results in a game over with this VN. So if you choose NTR, you'll get the scene but then will need to reload at the choice if you want to continue with the game from there. IDK what you mean by non-canon; the NTR is a possible part of the story, but it always results in Silvia winning in the end. So it's canon (just alternate timeline or whatever) but never allows the MC to get with the other women.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Still thinks this needs to end with the mc finding a will from his dad leaving everything to his son and you doing what the chick did to all those girls impregnating her and kicking her out.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I could definitely be wrong, but I think that's part of the point. The aunt thinks she and her dick are so amazing that nobody can ever resist her. She does kind of have a good reason to think that too, given how many women she's apparently knocked up in the past (unless it's exaggeration, ofc). So when she thinks she's all hot shit, the MC comes along with an even bigger penis, he already has a close relationship with his family (whereas Silvia definitely does not), and he always foils her plots. (He does pretty much always luck his way into screwing the plans up, but still.) Hunter showing up at the end was very fitting, given that the same thing happens to him throughout Power Vacuum.

The NTR always results in a game over with this VN. So if you choose NTR, you'll get the scene but then will need to reload at the choice if you want to continue with the game from there. IDK what you mean by non-canon; the NTR is a possible part of the story, but it always results in Silvia winning in the end. So it's canon (just alternate timeline or whatever) but never allows the MC to get with the other women.
it's non canon because the story would still continue, except the first choice where you get kicked out. Because she only got one of the "3" girls. Meaning the story should still continue and be based apon said girl being all lovey dovey with aunt while you still try to protect other girls from her. Just saying just because she date rapes one doesn't mean she date rapes all. it makes it seem impersonal and not a part of the story at all just an impersonal sex scene.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Every NTR scene is not canon
it's non canon because the story would still continue except the first choice. Because she only got one of the "3" girls. Meaning the story should still continue and be based apon said girl being all lovey dovey with aunt while you still try to protect other girls from her. Just saying just because she date rapes one doesn't mean she date rapes all. it makes it seem impersonal and not a part of the story at all just an impersonal sex scene.
Canon refers to the legitimate works of a writer and/or an approved or accepted group of related works. In order for the NTR not to be canon, it would have not to exist in the VN in the first place and have been forced into the game (like via a patch). For example, if someone added a patch that implemented aliens in this game, that would be non-canon. If something is written by the developer themselves, it is canon. That's the very definition of canon — officially approved / accepted by the developer, either put there by them or approved by the author for inclusion through someone else.

It is not the intended "good" path for the MC, but that doesn't make it non-canon. If I played the game, say, 50% of the way through and then intentionally chose an NTR ending, that would be canon for that playthrough. Different endings in VNs are all canon; otherwise you wouldn't have different paths for different LIs in any VN ever. The NTR ends the possible story early, but since the outcome of making certain choices results in the NTR by design, it is by definition canon (i.e., written by the dev and put in their own story by them).

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes