3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Damn, that would have been great. I hope we get chances to humilate her and give her a taste of her own medicine(literally and figuratively) in the future.
Dartred seemed like he was open to the idea of the MC fucking Silvia. I'm gonna save up some cash and suggest it as a bonus scene on patreon.

Reactions: greeneyed

throwaway2003

May 24, 2020
my webroot deteched a tojan. I downloaded it from the mega link, so I dont know if its just that link or if there is something in the files that cause this to warn me but let me know when it gets fixed.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
It's either a false positive or some one injected something into my game that wasn't originally in there. I can't exactly tell you when / if it will be fix since the problem isn't coming from me.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
I'm still early into the game, also using the uncensor patch if that matters, but I felt the writing was odd in the sense that it's like Yolanda is having memory lost at the start, lol.

I mean okay maybe Michael didn't tell her a lot even after all these years, but she's actually been to at least one of their homes, so how could she not know the family is rich, especially since the father was talking about his big career and how it could ruin him when throwing them out, just odd to me.

Minus that part overall I'm liking the game, even caught myself wanting the aunt to win more than once, lol. While I only seen the first two bad ends, ("rape" and younger sister) I do wish we actually got more sex in them, felt like a teaser sadly. I'll hold my breath still since the aunt has many chances, so there could be more depth bad endings that I can sink my teeth into.

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
I don't deny it would be hard and cause a lot of additional work it's fine as it is im not complaining per say. I'm just saying that it makes it kinetic there are no other choices in this game but do i want my aunt to fuck my family or not. No as it were flavor choices at all. If that is what the creator wants for this peice i can't say anything but my thoughts on it and my thoughts are the ntr scenes lose their ntr feel if you dont have to deal with the aftermath it's simply, meh. When i think ntr i dont think cheating thats why there is a cheating tag. NTR is where the bitch is stolen. Dont care about you anymore and would do anything for the stealer. I suppose thats just my oppinion.
Yes, I thoroughly agree, NTR is far too often misused where other tags cover the deed being done, (even calling it non-canon, is meaningless in this story) and , for me, getting NTR'd when an incest patch is applied is in no stretch of any imagination an NTR incident when there is NO sexual relationship involved. Please DEVs, do not degrade the emotional impact of NTR and its aftermath in such a way, Other tags exist for these 'Bad Ends'....if , indeed they really are bad ends, Me? I like to see the Aunt win, but in a less despicable way....., but, alas , that would require you the dev to do an awful lot more work..., But I bless your little cotton socks that you have made this extremely entertaining VN, I LOVE IT... Keep on keeping on. {@.@} Oh, and just as an aside, why did the Aunt bum-fuck the 2nd sister when she wants them all pregnant...made no sense to me.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Yes, I thoroughly agree, NTR is far too often misused where other tags cover the deed being done
"NTR" is one of those tags suffering for being used both to keep people away and to attract people. Since plenty of "NTR" haters will melt down all over the thread when a penis not attached to the MC might see some action, the NTR tag gets used rather freely to keep those folks away. Downside is that the tag is less useful for people seeking out proper NTR games (and also less useful for people like me who enjoy eg this game, but wouldnt enjoy a proper NTR game).

"Gay" is another typical example. It can either mean "two men might briefly kiss, oh the humanity"; or that a game has actual gay themes.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Recent announcement on patreon, he's abandoning the project for the foreseeable future. Not sure if it will be picked up again. See:

TEXT is here:

I'm quitting Cherish These Times for the foreseeable future
I'll tell it to you guys straight, no beating around the bush.
I started this project in hopes of doing it as a full time job. I wasn't doing this as a hobby. I had the goal set pretty low, if I can make at least $1k a month, I think I can get by. That's less then minimum wage, so I think that was fair.
It's been a little over 8 months now and I'm barely making a little over 500 a month. I'm sorry, but this just isn't sustainable. I need to find a new job that will help cover costs.
I'm keeping this page open because I don't want the name taken. If I can't find a job, this job is better then no job right? It's not like I didn't have fun with this and I do want to see my project finished, but money and livelihood comes first.
I'll still be around on Discord and forums.

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Every game i end up loving ends up abandonded fuckkkkk.

Good luck to the dev. Hopefully they find a stable career, and maybe return soon.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Actually gonna go about this a different way.
Wish that the game at least got a long Ch4 to finish off, so that it would at least be complete if short. Good end, bad end, nasty stuff inbetween.
That way when/If he came back, he could do a season 2, CTT2, or just try something completely different to see if that works.
Right now, I feel like I wasted my money supporting the game.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Right now, I feel like I wasted my money supporting the game.
I learned early on to donate money on what's been done so far, not on what may come. Whether a game gets abandoned or takes a turn I don't like, I never feel like I am out anything. As much as I liked this games, there will always be more out there.

Good luck to the Dev. I wish he could have made it work.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
The way i see it dev thought this would be easy money, took too long to put out small incremental update that caused the game to not gain enough traction to get a core subscriber count. So instead of calling it quit, he'll leave the page online to keep that passive income by doing nothing, hoping some won't bother cancelling their subscription.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So instead of calling it quit, he'll leave the page online to keep that passive income by doing nothing, hoping some won't bother cancelling their subscription.
That would be the choice of the patrons whether they want to continue to support him. If this Dev was out to swindle people, he could easily have said nothing and got a few extra months out of it.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes