3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Trash_Panda

There is content with the younger sister older sister and mother and if you use the patch there is also content with a dog.
Thank you.

They are like the gameover endings on power vaccum. You choose right the game continues on and if you choose wrong you get ntr scene. Then it restarts you at the choice again.
Well, i've tried power vacuum, didnt like the way it handles ntr and never returned back. If this game is doing the same then i'll probably just avoid this as well. Although i remember power vacuum having a "What if" version, but i was too busy to be bothered with that version at that time, gotta add it to my list and check again soon tho. Thank you as well btw.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Thank you.

Well, i've tried power vacuum, didnt like the way it handles ntr and never returned back. If this game is doing the same then i'll probably just avoid this as well. Although i remember power vacuum having a "What if" version, but i was too busy to be bothered with that version at that time, gotta add it to my list and check again soon tho. Thank you as well btw.
Yea the what if's are great but i don't think this one will do the same or even finish this one.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Surely someone, somewhere with knowledge could this up, even to do a super long Ch4 with a ending or something. Can only hope lol

Reactions: Tunak23

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
When that new update coming?
I'm not the dev of this game, Dartred is. Unless you're talking about mine in which case 5th May 23:59 is my deadline to complete and begin uploading if I haven't already by then. You can follow my progress in my public patreon post.

justin97978

Apr 14, 2019
hey guys and girls, does anyone know a way or some people to help get funding back up and ready. he only left because he could not pay his bills as he is very passionate and we see it in the quality of his work. i commisiond a game idea of mine and he is gonna start on it. i miss yolanda, she is a great karakter in a world of cartoon futa and hentai (just not my style). so i would want to see how much we could raise with everbody here. i mean, i support 17 devs. but i could not miss that amount at first. but 200 people at 5 bucks is a thousend. higher earnes at 10 or 20. that shit adds up, but you need to relly love the game, and i know i do.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hey guys and girls, does anyone know a way or some people to help get funding back up and ready. he only left because he could not pay his bills as he is very passionate and we see it in the quality of his work. i commisiond a game idea of mine and he is gonna start on it. i miss yolanda, she is a great karakter in a world of cartoon futa and hentai (just not my style). so i would want to see how much we could raise with everbody here. i mean, i support 17 devs. but i could not miss that amount at first. but 200 people at 5 bucks is a thousend. higher earnes at 10 or 20. that shit adds up, but you need to relly love the game, and i know i do.
Sadly that's not how it works.

Some people, myself included, don't back devs until they prove themselves. Once a game gets near completion i'll throw money at them or buy them on Steam if they are available there. I own quite a lot of these games on Steam.

People won't give money to a dev in the hopes that they will finish a project.

The fact this dev has dropped the game has killed any faith people had so the chances of him finding enough backing to make decent money just won't happen.

If he finishes this game he may get enough support on his next once faith is restored.

Simply put, this isn't a career. It's a hobby some people manage to make a living from. If you want to make money you need to be willing to put in the work and be aware it could take 2 or 3 games before you built up enough support to make a living from it.

Expecting enough support to pay your bills during your first game just isn't realistic.

If this dev wants support, he needs to earn it.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes