3.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The way i see it dev thought this would be easy money, took too long to put out small incremental update that caused the game to not gain enough traction to get a core subscriber count. So instead of calling it quit, he'll leave the page online to keep that passive income by doing nothing, hoping some won't bother cancelling their subscription.
That is a big accusation if true. That said to be honest most milking projects don't tell you they are quitting, they usually drip tiny tiny updates just enough to keep it going, or better yet let their modders do all the work and take credit for it, imagine a game that would do that!

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
That would be the choice of the patrons whether they want to continue to support him. If this Dev was out to swindle people, he could easily have said nothing and got a few extra months out of it.
That is a big accusation if true. That said to be honest most milking projects don't tell you they are quitting, they usually drip tiny tiny updates just enough to keep it going, or better yet let their modders do all the work and take credit for it, imagine a game that would do that!
He could also pause monetization to make sure nobody get charged on a dead patreon page. Will he do that? doubtful.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
He could also pause monetization to make sure nobody get charged on a dead patreon page. Will he do that? doubtful.
Yes, I paused payments. No one will be charged if i'm not working on it.
Well that settled that. Job done. Thanks for replying Dartred and good luck with the job seeking.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
The fact that you would post this, on a game that some people loved and some even parted with their own hard earned money to love and support it, not 24 hours after it's 'death' in front of said fans still mourning for it's loss, says more about you than anything else.
Well, that's their problem, and you know what they say: ''There's a sucker born every day''. Your language is pretty funny, too :ROFLMAO: It ain't that serious.. no one died.

• Angry
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

JuggernautWZRD

Jun 5, 2018
ive looked on his patreon and it says theres a bonus 2 that was released in mid Jan so i dont think its part of the game

Duder11111

Jul 31, 2018
Yes, I paused payments. No one will be charged if i'm not working on it.
Props for being legit. Real shame too since this game is amazing. Came across it a couple weeks ago and was looking forward to more. Good luck with the job hunt though. Man's gotta pay bills.

Reactions: skater555

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
From description it seemed like NTR only happens with supervisor's sister, please correct me if im wrong, then i will try this game out.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
From description it seemed like NTR only happens with supervisor's sister, please correct me if im wrong, then i will try this game out.
They are like the gameover endings on power vaccum. You choose right the game continues on and if you choose wrong you get ntr scene. Then it restarts you at the choice again.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes