4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.4.1A

Quest
The Gobloos
Search for a silex, a pyrite and a tinder

When you find for a example a tinder. You can choose to get another one and when you try to get it/use it 3x times you have all items what normal is wrong. When you have must 3 tinder.

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Also, in Basin Brother (Pink Bear) once you unlock the 3rd outfit and can do the special scenario, I still haven’t been able to get a different scenario than the guy who got kicked in his nuts even though it says there’s supposed to be 4 different scenarios. I tried it at least 200+ times so I’m pretty sure it isn’t RNG that’s kicking me in the nuts... Anyone able to trigger the other 3 random scenarios?

Raitei410

Nov 18, 2017
how do i save the dog in the blueskins quest i got the cloak and know where the house is but i keep getting caught cause i dont know what to do.

DRevan1138

Oct 8, 2019
One question: Cant figure out how to stand up to Bertaugh in the brothel. Kicked her ass once, but the quest does not update. Anyone know the solution? THanks a lot.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
0.5 update released !

Hi all !
Here we are, after four years of development the Chronicles of Leridia has finally finished its main story.
I'm really happy to have reached this stage and I didn't think the project would become so exciting over the years. I'm really proud of myself because it was a real challenge.
I hope you guys have a lot of fun with this update.

Here's what's being proposed :

- About 2.5 to three hours of content exclusively focused on the main story
- A new special Deviant dungeon
- A new special Saint dungeon
- The last tower in the Lost Dimension
- The Palace which is the final dungeon
- more than 800 cgs added
- New music and sounds
- A voice for Jessica on a few lines of dialogue
- A bad end
- A Happy Ending
-Bug fixes since 0.4.1A
Grab the link here :

What's next?
I will now work on adding content that hasn't been finished like the slums content or the Pearl Armor quest. This will be added in a 0.5 series.
And most of all, a big work of fine-tuning envue of a 1.0 in the coming months.
Thank you for your support !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Stockingl

Jul 30, 2017
So how to start the secomd struggle? It just says defeat Cagnazzo in the last tower but where is the last tower where do i have to go???

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes