4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
- Don't look for other builders, they don't exist, it's not clear so I may change this line
- Same for Barakas Islands, there is no content about this, just opening a possible route after 1.0
- Fixed the stairs bug in Pollux Mansion

For marriage content, the game has to end at some point. It would need another month to make that stuff. Maybe I'll do this for 1.0, I need to see how I could do it. I mean I cannot make a PM Mode + after PM Mode, I'll never finish the game if I do so.

ld69

Jun 27, 2019
- Don't look for other builders, they don't exist, it's not clear so I may change this line
- Same for Barakas Islands, there is no content about this, just opening a possible route after 1.0

For marriage content, the game has to end at some point. It would need another month to make that stuff. Maybe I'll do this for 1.0, I need to see how I could do it. I mean I cannot make a PM Mode + after PM Mode, I'll never finish the game if I do so.
So does this mean we'll never be able to complete the building new masa quest?

Also, just to be sure, there is no way to successfully close the brothel, correct?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
So does this mean we'll never be able to complete the building new masa quest?

Also, just to be sure, there is no way to successfully close the brothel, correct?
I wanted to make a nice building quest for Masa but I realized it took much time and people don't seem to really like it that much. So, it is not planned in next update.

For the brothel, I don't remember since I've done so many things there but I think you can close it if you leave the place without talking to Paulie and falling into his trap.

A word about my work, I'm very glad you want more content. I'm a bit sad some of you are unhappy or disappointed. I think high expectations bring disappointment for some part of the game.
Leridia is not perfect but it can always be improved. Bear in mind that I also want to change a bit and work on the cyberpunk theme.

I've a lot of ideas for Leridia but I need a little break doing quests for Sylia or slayers.
1.0 shall need polish of everything and it is already something big to make.

Jul 11, 2017
Smith says "There my be" another way. That should be "may" not "my."
Loyal Servant II says it creates a special pink pentagram somewhere but I can't find it.
Item shop also sends people back to pre-princess mode.
Much fuss made about visiting clownface von embezzlement in the Barakas Islands, but no access to anything that could possibly take me to those islands to visit him.
Can't seem to hire the builders. They agree to work for me, then ask me to drink with them, and whichever I choose Magritte is still saying I should go and hire them.
how to get out of the real capital?

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017

There is no point to the "marriage content" the wedding is pointless you just say who your husband is he walks down says something then black screen and text and I'm not saying have a playable after the wedding just like a cut screen of whats happening like say jack is the husband show what the kingdom is like with him as king. PM mode was all about choosing a husband but there is no payoff for choosing a husband you get nothing from it but text and end game.

Reactions: Punk80954
Sep 26, 2020
Is anyone else getting stuck on the Pollux quest? Margareth asks me to find the treasure, and I found the key in the office. I cannot go on from there, however, as I can not go back downstairs (I just keep walking and end up on the walls), and I'm not finding anyplace for the key upstairs.

Edit: Restarted, and this time I found the desk drawer locked downstairs first and hoped that would let me go back downstairs. However, I still cannot go back down the stairs after going upstairs (regardless of whether I speak to Margareth first or not), so I still cannot complete the quest.
When meeting Margareth in the mansion in Princess Mode, I couldn't get upstairs at all. It teleported me back down again every time.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have taken a look at the walkthrough and have seen the saint and deviant paths. I personally don't like to lose a single figth (and even less if that implies that they rape the MC), nor do I like spanking and punishment.

I'm not interested in the deviant path either if it implies having to lose fights (and personally in the fights I prefer to use normal techniques to sexual techniques)

Can I avoid spanking and punishment and also win all the fights?

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
I have taken a look at the walkthrough and have seen the saint and deviant paths. I personally don't like to lose a single figth (and even less if that implies that they rape the MC), nor do I like spanking and punishment.

I'm not interested in the deviant path either if it implies having to lose fights (and personally in the fights I prefer to use normal techniques to sexual techniques)

I don't think this is a game for you rape is like all there is in this game.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Read the plaque on the wall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And how exactly to turn them to face that fancy patterned glow in the middle with the button? There are a a lot of different choices "South;Southwest;Southeast;North;Northwest;Northeast;West and East" directions! There are a lot of combinations and the statues didn't seems to do anything except that there is a text after every choice you did,who say "the statue points ..." but in the game the statue didn't move(only is saying that she looks to that direction) and every time after go to that button,nothing happens! Just tell me to which dirrection i should put every statue(one of the top near west,one of the beginning after enter the cave near west and one in the middle east near that road the button needs to open) if you know that!

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
just become guardian, how to receive mission ?
I interact with who has surprise mark, but they just say they are trouble, no any choice to talk more appear

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Chronicles of Leridia [v0.6.2] [Maelion] (4.22 GB rar win source)
743 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
edit.damned copy-paste :KEK:

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2020

I'm not sure whether the deviant path does require you to lose fights.
Most of the game, you encounter two kinds of enemies, the ordinary and the horny.
Ordinary enemies will kill you if they win. Horny enemies will abuse you somehow then let you go if they win.
Fighting ordinary ones, you just fight them. Fighting horny ones, there will be occasional spanking or slapping.
Beating either will give xp, gold and items.
Side-note about items: "I took its ear? Why in hell did I take its ear?"
If you want, you can level up on the slimes, bees, spiders, slimes, spiders, scorpions, slimes, bats, bees and slimes to the point where the first goblins you fight will be a sticky mess on the bottom of your shoe, and trample your enemies underfoot thenceforth.
I'm not sure you can avoid the rape in the pirate camp and bandit camp, though.
I'm also not sure you can get your lust rating high enough to use the deviant's special approach without losing fights to horny enemies.
It's been mentioned a few times that there's no special reward for staying a virgin, so maybe it is possible, on the saint path, to just march into those camps and chop everyone up or something.
It does sound like you'd be avoiding most of the content, though.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not sure whether the deviant path does require you to lose fights.
Most of the game, you encounter two kinds of enemies, the ordinary and the horny.
Ordinary enemies will kill you if they win. Horny enemies will abuse you somehow then let you go if they win.
Fighting ordinary ones, you just fight them. Fighting horny ones, there will be occasional spanking or slapping.
Beating either will give xp, gold and items.
Side-note about items: "I took its ear? Why in hell did I take its ear?"
If you want, you can level up on the slimes, bees, spiders, slimes, spiders, scorpions, slimes, bats, bees and slimes to the point where the first goblins you fight will be a sticky mess on the bottom of your shoe, and trample your enemies underfoot thenceforth.
I'm not sure you can avoid the rape in the pirate camp and bandit camp, though.
I'm also not sure you can get your lust rating high enough to use the without losing fights to horny enemies.
It's been mentioned a few times that there's no special reward for staying a virgin, so maybe it is possible, on the saint path, to just march into those camps and chop everyone up or something.
It does sound like you'd be avoiding most of the content, though.
Thanks. I don't mean you need to lose all the battles on the devious path, but you do need to lose a few battles (against horny enemies) and I don't like losing (or rape). Possibly I have not explained myself well. In any case, if it's not strictly necessary for the story (and sometimes not even that) I don't like to lose a battle (If that prevents me from using the deviant's special approach, the truth is that I don't care at all). And I don't like rapes at all.

If the path that allows the MC not to be raped includes mandatory spanking and punishments, I'm not convinced either.

On the other hand, if at least one rape scene cannot be avoided, the game isn't for me.

In fact, this is the kind of game that, if I play it, posibly I prefer end the game staying virgin, even losing most of the content.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Leridia was not intended to have a pure virgin route without any sexual violence when I've had the project in mind 5 years ago. Saint Route / Purity doesn't mean staying pure in my game, it is more "lore" related.
On the other hand, Cyberslayers will let you have a Pure Route for the MC.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes