4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Leridia was not intended to have a pure virgin route without any sexual violence when I've had the project in mind 5 years ago. Saint Route / Purity doesn't mean staying pure in my game, it is more "lore" related.
On the other hand, Cyberslayers will let you have a Pure Route for the MC.
I guess this game isn't for me.

The sexual violence thing does not appeal to me at all.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

I've read a bit of the Cyberslayers thread and I'm not sure if I have any interest in playing it. If the pure route involves eliminating all spanking, humiliation, punishment, harassment, domination and the like, it's possible. Otherwise, possibly that game isn't for me either.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
just become guardian, how to receive mission ?
I interact with who has surprise mark, but they just say they are trouble, no any choice to talk more appear
That is a typical beginner question, I guess almost every single one of us ran into that "problem" which is easily fixed! Press shift while interacting and you get to talk about the mission and accept it.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
That "shift" button was a bad gameplay idea. One of several mistakes you make when you begin a project with no experience.

JJ boob

May 28, 2020
Leridia was not intended to have a pure virgin route without any sexual violence when I've had the project in mind 5 years ago. Saint Route / Purity doesn't mean staying pure in my game, it is more "lore" related.
May I ask where to go after the end of the tower to the final ending

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
As the last version 0.6.2 didn't fully satisfy me, I released a redesign of the endings of the game in Princess mode.

You'll find a more interesting ending for each of the contenders with the addition of more than 60 scenes.

A "hidden" ending with Mr RAVEN now reveals more about the destiny of the Sacred Guardian of Earth and the Lore of Leridia.
--
Bugs have been fixed, including the teleport points in Pollux's house in PM Mode, Simon's unjustified appearance in the tavern.

Also a magic genie lamp is located at the big square of Lerid in the north for those who were tp misguidedly in the old map of Lerid. They will thus be able to return in princess mode.

Finally, the riddle of the Elder Cave (blue light) has been simplified with a mechanism indicating that the statue is in the right direction and some minor text informations.

Have fun !

Promo3.jpg

Promo2.jpg

PROMO.png

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
Maelion, what about Ken's the knight's ending? It's the only one that isn't listed, depite having all bonds at a minimum of lv 3
Also I can't seem to figure how to set pollux free or simply enter the jail after getting the scene/s and completing the gold quest. I know it ends at the bar but there's no actual way of getting in the jail and freeing him? (Optional) as you become his associate when visiting the island he's going to?

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Do you plan on having a "full slut" route but with vaginal virginity intact in Cyberslayers?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Interesting ideas. I'll keep in mind the "surgery" and some kind of transhumanism (in sort of sexual way), this is a cyberpunk universe after all. I have to see how to put ideas into real gameplay. It's harder when gameplay is impacted.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Interesting ideas. I'll keep in mind the "surgery" and some kind of transhumanism (in sort of sexual way), this is a cyberpunk universe after all. I have to see how to put ideas into real gameplay. It's harder when gameplay is impacted.
Yeah, I absoluty detest choices that are for eye candy only. If there is no short or even better long-term gameplay mechanics involved, it's better not to bother at all. The system would have to take into consideration such changes - and e.g. getting bigger breasts or fuller lips would be next to impossible in a game that has static 3d renders due to amount of extra work. However, e.g. more elastic orifices are something that can be established in a gameplay.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Nice ideas again but very complex in term or variables for fighting phases. The battle aspect of the project is the most challenging work so far because of pre renderers and possibilities.
I have to make choices and cut some gameplay elements. Sometimes easier things can also be fun in gameplay and simple to do. For example, I could make the skill "superjump" not available if she has been violently raped and she needs to go see the doctor to have some medical care. Not so hard to make, a good hot scene and repeatable.

Reactions: Alicja Erberg

Stockingl

Jul 30, 2017
how can you visit pollux after you banished him in princess mode? Or is that just not in the game yet?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Barakas Islands with Pollux is not in the game. That could make a nice side story though.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Nice ideas again but very complex in term or variables for fighting phases. The battle aspect of the project is the most challenging work so far because of pre renderers and possibilities.
I have to make choices and cut some gameplay elements. Sometimes easier things can also be fun in gameplay and simple to do. For example, I could make the skill "superjump" not available if she has been violently raped and she needs to go see the doctor to have some medical care. Not so hard to make, a good hot scene and repeatable.
Yeah, that's a very good example with the superjump - have some consequences that enrich the gameworld. In the doctor's office (after a few visits) the doctor can start wondering if the PC is really clumsy or allowing herself to be violated. He can even offer her some assitance in accepting larger insertions (medical dildos, speculums etc.) or some painkillers but for a price.

Reactions: Mikurisk4

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Those could be combined mixing "injection" and "hacking" having an impact on her brain and the Phantasm Software. I'll keep it in mind. And yes, the doctor will be very special ^^.

Reactions: Alicja Erberg
Sep 26, 2020
One more CoL typo while I'm passing by: "What sould I do?" on Sylia's bed in Mara, during daytime.

Also a balancing note: am walking all over the deep forest, no problem, but still getting killed trying to clear out snakes. Might want to adjust things a little somewhere to provide a challenge in between those two.

Also a gameplay bug: first time with Simon the Wanderer in Masa village doesn't reset the day counter on the hot springs, so after the encounter, sleeping and going out in the evening I can't take another bath the next night.
Edit: make that any night with him.
Edit: also applies to masturbating by the hot springs at night.
Also, it says she had "fought of" revenge. It should be "thought of" revenge.

New one: after the quest "The Curse," the mansion gains a bookcase, blocking the stairs. The old bookcase remains in its moved position, and a new one appears next to it.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
About the "I'm not your bitch" quest ...

It's currently impossible to complete this quest if you've chosen the deviant path: it could be designed on purpose, or due to a bug (my guess is that it's most probably the case).

So hereafter a patch to be able to achieve it with the deviant path (for the current version 0.6.3 of the game).

Just extract the "Map253.json" file located inside the attached zip file, and replace the original one into the "\www\data\" sub-directory of the game with this new one (DO BACKUP the original file before, just in case).

A few more words about this quest:

And two more minor bugs concerning the current version:

- Activating the "The divine Desire" quest (i.e. by activating the concerned pentagram into Saruk's shop) before the "The Exotic Dancer" quest (still by activating the concerned pentagram into Saruk's shop) locks the second quest: the dialogue with Saruk is locked just after a few sentences. So, do complete the "The Exotic Dancer" quest first.

- Apparently, praying before the statues restores in fact "only" 999 HP. If you've got more that 1000 HP max, and if your current HP are very low (i.e. HP=1 after being vanquished by an "horny" enemy, for instance), you'll need to pray twice in order to completely refill your HP.

To the author Maelion: Thank you very much for this great game !! Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Chronicles of Leridia [v0.6.3] [Maelion] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.29 GB
Compressed PC Size: 709.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes