MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Here we go, CoBDer's! Not into corpo trash or their bitch on a leash newsie trash. Katie is sweet and caring, Chandra is so smoking sexy and it's fun to fuck the corpo trash's daughter. And yes I know about Victoria "second guessing" her path in life and the corporation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
i really like this my only weird feeling is for someone who's really good at what he does he feels like he's not that great

Dec 8, 2020
I went through alot of your guys tier list and Im happy to see alot of you put Katie in the S tier same as me Imo there are far to many big busty thicc girls in games when normally that type of model should really only be for moms in incest games.

In my opinion Katie is wife material.

I have to agree with Holy Bacchus Ellen really is a sweet girl who puts on tough girl act to hide the pain that she had gone through in life.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So a "bad route", that I presume involves rejecting her advances and not helping her with Abby, makes her seem more interested in the MC as a romantic partner? I find that hard to believe, unless there's more to this "bad route" than just that.

Even so, although I may not feel like she's at that stage yet on the "good route" where you do everything with her and help with her with Abby, I do think it could get there on that route.
If anything she seems less interested in the MC that way, but it does suggest just how much she really cared about a lot of things. The contrast between her normal self and the way she acts when she feels she has been betrayed by the MC and completely failed her friend is... striking.

Chandra is young and a lot of her initial attraction to the MC is clearly an infatuation borne from childhood hero worship. But I do think there's more to it than that, at least if the MC does help with Abby, because Chandra starts to take an interest in his life that goes beyond a quick lay.

Is there a long term future in that? Hard to say, but I wouldn't rule it out.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
If anything she seems less interested in the MC that way, but it does suggest just how much she really cared about a lot of things. The contrast between her normal self and the way she acts when she feels she has been betrayed by the MC and completely failed her friend is... striking.

Chandra is young and a lot of her initial attraction to the MC is clearly an infatuation borne from childhood hero worship. But I do think there's more to it than that, at least if the MC does help with Abby, because Chandra starts to take an interest in his life that goes beyond a quick lay.

Yeah, the 'bad route' actually shows her anger due to her realizing her own impotence, both from her mistakes (putting her best friend in danger) and the lack of support from whom she thought could solve the situation... So I'm not sure if that's something good for the MC, like at all. Her rage and her genetics could lead her to do something stupid.

By helping Abby we are on her good sides, she's relieved things didn't go south with Abby. She's found someone who cares and she's willing to help us in our little game... although she still fears what could happen to those people she cares for and that makes her angry, which is perfectly understable as Abby and MC are the only ones she seems to have. Anyway, we don't need a long term future, just an endgame with her, like the one with Christina in DA. So it'll happen most probably than not

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I'd say that the contrast between the "good" and "bad" routes isn't so much "striking" as it is somewhat to be expected. This is someone she clearly likes, whether that is "hero worship" or just a physical/sexual attraction, and so by not following her at the club and by not helping her with Abby at either opportunity, she's understandably disillusioned with him for not being the guy she thought he was and is therefore pissed at him. This is the kind of expected reaction you'd get from anyone who holds you in high esteem but then you act like a total ass towards them and as a result, bad shit starts happening to them which they will then blame you for.

On the "good" route, it is entirely possible that she starts to feel something more for him, but they haven't really had that kind of moment yet to show this, not like with Ellen after the kiss in Ch 5, or with Katie in Ch 4, or even with Victoria in Chapters 4 & 7. How the "bad" route could possibly show there's more romantic feelings is quite beyond me because on that route she's angry and annoyed with the MC for letting her down but she doesn't have to be in love with him to feel those feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienEDM

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
About Chandra... I don't know about you guys, but I have questioned one thing: About her father? We know absolutely nothing about him so far, who he is or if he is still alive... What makes me wonder why Meredith continues to insist on calling MC services? I don't know about you, but I feel a certain undisclosed secret feeling from Meredith by the MC, but she is always tough to not let her feelings shows of.

Would Philly be planning some kind of path in the game with Maredith similar to the Dragon's special path in DA? Well, just my theory, but, I think Philly is planning to show in the game something about Meredith's past.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Real Kreten

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'd say that the contrast between the "good" and "bad" routes isn't so much "striking" as it is somewhat to be expected. This is someone she clearly likes, whether that is "hero worship" or just a physical/sexual attraction, and so by not following her at the club and by not helping her with Abby at either opportunity, she's understandably disillusioned with him for not being the guy she thought he was and is therefore pissed at him. This is the kind of expected reaction you'd get from anyone who holds you in high esteem but then you act like a total ass towards them and as a result, bad shit starts happening to them which they will then blame you for.

On the "good" route, it is entirely possible that she starts to feel something more for him, but they haven't really had that kind of moment yet to show this, not like with Ellen after the kiss in Ch 5, or with Katie in Ch 4, or even with Victoria in Chapters 4 & 7. How the "bad" route could possibly show there's more romantic feelings is quite beyond me because on that route she's angry and annoyed with the MC for letting her down but she doesn't have to be in love with him to feel those feelings.
She's a lot less pissed at the MC than you might think, probably because she's more focused on getting him to kill the guy who hurt Abby. She's also liable to dive headfirst into extremely self-destructive drug habits.

I think it speaks to the fact the MC is extremely important to her in a way that her non-stop propositioning does not indicate. It is not the show of traditional affection you are probably looking for, but it's something to start from.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She's a lot less pissed at the MC than you might think, probably because she's more focused on getting him to kill the guy who hurt Abby. She's also liable to dive headfirst into extremely self-destructive drug habits.

I think it speaks to the fact the MC is extremely important to her in a way that her non-stop propositioning does not indicate. It is not the show of traditional affection you are probably looking for, but it's something to start from.
Important to her, yes, but as what? Right now the impression I get is that she views him as a friend/idolised infatuation/white knight/FWB, all of which could certainly give him his importance to her and could certainly be the start of something deeper which will probably happen eventually. But in terms of it being clear that she views the MC as more than just her saviour/FWB, or the MC views her as more than just a "brat"/FWB, I'd say we're not there yet.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
How the "bad" route could possibly show there's more romantic feelings is quite beyond me
I never said there would be something romantic
Important to her, yes, but as what? Right now the impression I get is that she views him as a friend/idolised infatuation/white knight/FWB
Add "parental like figure" to the mix. She's obviously dependant and kinda addicted of MC.
And yeah, clearly your usual romantic thing isn't there yet.
And yes, MC sees her the way you're described.
But what were we talking about? We were talking about is she just side chick who only wants sex and it's all. Is it what she is?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I never said there would be something romantic

Add "parental like figure" to the mix. She's obviously dependant and kinda addicted of MC.
And yeah, clearly your usual romantic thing isn't there yet.
And yes, MC sees her the way you're described.
But what were we talking about? We were talking about is she just side chick who only wants sex and it's all. Is it what she is?
For the moment, it seems like that has been her function. She has shown herself to be sexually interested in/attracted to the MC and has somewhat leveraged that relationship to get him to help her. In doing so, some layers of her character have been peeled back and we're learning more about her, but still not enough, I'd say, to make it clear that her interest in him, and therefore her function in this story, is anything more than physical due to either him as a physical specimen, or because of some idolised infatuation or "daddy issues".

I would like to see more exploration of Chandra's character, particularly the backstory as to how she and the MC have come to know each other, to perhaps get a better picture of her interest in him and to perhaps even see these feelings blossom into something more serious.

Last edited:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
For the moment, it seems like that has been her function. She has shown herself to be sexually interested in/attracted to the MC and has somewhat leveraged that relationship to get him to help her. In doing so, some layers of her character have been peeled back and we're learning more about her, but still not enough, I'd say, to make it clear that her interest in him, and therefore her function in this story, is anything more than physical due to either him as a physical specimen, or because of some idolised infatuation or "daddy issues".

I would like to see to more exploration of Chandra's character, particularly the backstory as to how she and the MC have come to know each other, to perhaps get a better picture of her interest in him and to perhaps even see these feelings blossom into something more serious.
I would like it too. All hopes to the Philly

Reactions: Razrback16
4.70 star(s) 420 Votes