Aug 2, 2021
Sorry guys, got a bit lost here...

When Queen Victoria is talking to Hope, it says about genetic marker search conducted and says that one match happened. When Vic asks about the identity of the match the Red Moon says she knows the answer...

Who's the match?

Edit: Oh, is it Gloria?
Yes, Gloria is the match. Baynard used the DNA from the first girl found to have telekinetic powers to attempt to duplicate her powers in more hosts. All failed except for Gloria. Baynard shares far too much in common with sadistic quacks like Josef Mengele IMHO. I hope we get to burn that whole place to the ground before this game is over... Anyway... Yes, Gloria is the match. She was the sole "success" in those trials, the only survivor might be more accurate... Peace.
Live long and prosper, Vin :alien: (y)

Aug 2, 2021
As Shanlon says, it's boring, apparently.
Shannon is a bitch. Gonna slap the taste out of her mouth... again! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
If Shannon isn't being whipped, beaten, degraded, ass mangled or spit on then she's bored.
Bored, bitch? I'll give you board alright... the big, thick plank in my pants! Now shut that disgusting hole you call a mouth and bend over!
Yeah... something like that... Shannon is a bitch. Katie and Victoria would enjoy the attention, as would Gloria and I think Abby too... Ellen would want to be bitten with her suckling... So, yeah... Shannon can suck it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Aug 2, 2021
At least half of the sex scenes aren't footjobs like some games out there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I love pretty feet. I massage them. I stroke them. I even kiss them. But, that's it. No, I do not want to have sex with your feet! Dammit! I get tired of the endless parade of foot jobs, boob jobs, thigh jobs, bum cheek jobs, armpit jobs... WTF?!?!?!? All these damned jobs and no sex! Screw that! I wanna see some action out there!!!

PS: Girls (and you game devs) save the BJ's and hand jobs for round two or three or four. If I am already hard then let's get busy! You can save the jobs for resurrecting my member afterwards.
Hahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Somnus

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I think we're all happy the wait is finally over and we can play Chapter 11. So now it's time to sum up my thoughts.

Unfortunately, I think a lot of the problems that bedeviled Chapter 9 have resurfaced. The sense of rising tension and ominous atmosphere take a back seat for most of the chapter, only resurfacing in the final scenes. In the meanwhile, the MC runs through a series of scenes that feel a little too much like opportunities for screen time for various ladies rather than plot points. Even at the end when the action picks up again, the events don't hit with the impact they probably should have.

The lewd scenes we get are gorgeous, but they're not especially memorable, possibly because it feels like the character insights that normally accompany such scenes are largely absent. This might also be exacerbated by some cut corners (or maybe outright glitches) in some of the various path branches. Several scenes would jump straight to the MC stripping after an innocuous seeming choice (even when he'd never done anything with that girl before), and there were a number of lines that seemed redundant or awkwardly phrased.

The combined result of this is that Chapter 11 feels too leisurely for most of its play time, only to feel too rushed at the end when the plot picks up again. It does check off a few important boxes and promises serious developments Chapter 12, but this installment is a little less than I was hoping for. We'll have to venture into spoilers to get more detailed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So that should do it. Sorry to be negative, but I hate to see the game sell itself short. Hopefully Chapter 12 will pick up where this left off and run with it.

tl;dr Chapter 11 has some fun (if familiar) character bits, but they drag the plot to a halt until the final minutes of the update.
You absolutely got my respect, brother. That is an awesome review right there. (y)

Aug 2, 2021
this update was worth the long wait (y)
especially with my beloved Shanlon :love::love::love:
still waiting for lewd scenes with Sasha and Meredith
I second that motion! I too enjoyed this update immensely! I don't usually go for the angry sex but with bitches like Shanlon... well... it just kinda happens.;) haha:LOL:

Going to enjoy Sasha when opportunity presents... Sasha is secretly a sweetheart. She puts on a tough front but I'm sure she's all love kitten underneath. I can tell she longs to submit to my strength. I've had a secret thing for Sasha since we first met. She can be a total vixen like Victoria yet soft and gentle like Katie. I like Sasha.;)

Meredith... Want to hate f*** her like Shannon! In fact, I want to make the Shannon scenes look loving and gentle in comparison to what I want to do to Meredith; whips, chains, pillory, large paddles, riding crops, lead weighted leather sap, truncheon (more commonly called a night stick now), strangulation, severe beating, pear of anguish... it would take some serious personal restraint to not go full guro on her! Not sure if I really want to have sex with Meredith or just torture her to death... "Shut that filthy sewer in your face and bend over bitch!!!" *Smack!* (Big pink hand and paddle prints all over that plump milf @$$) I HATE Meredith and all for which she stands! But, she is physically hot. So, I'm hoping for the epitome of angry sex with the heaviest BDSM for her. Maybe even get Chandra a giant knobby strap on dildo (even larger and more wicked than that crazy thing from Depraved Awakening) and let her join in the fun! She is no fan of her mother either.

My tastes generally lean toward the sensual and consensual. I like to take charge, keeping her desires in mind. If she is getting turned on, then I'm getting turned on. In fact, a woman getting aroused is my greatest turn on IRL. I don't like mixing pain with sex... just not my thing. However, for those I loathe... media whores, evil corporate masterminds... yeah... we will make exceptions for those nasty bitches! (At least in a fantasy game setting... I wouldn't give those bitches the time of day IRL.)

Live long and prosper, Vin:alien:(y)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Heydeen and Zero919

DABOMB00

Apr 27, 2021
Ok Sry guys if this question is stupid, or already answered, but i cant figure out how to implement the chapter 11 Patch. Do i have to extract it into the Main game folder? Help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reactions: VicelloBalthazar

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I love pretty feet. I massage them. I stroke them. I even kiss them. But, that's it. No, I do not want to have sex with your feet! Dammit! I get tired of the endless parade of foot jobs, boob jobs, thigh jobs, bum cheek jobs, armpit jobs... WTF?!?!?!? All these damned jobs and no sex! Screw that! I wanna see some action out there!!!

PS: Girls (and you game devs) save the BJ's and hand jobs for round two or three or four. If I am already hard then let's get busy! You can save the jobs for resurrecting my member afterwards.
Maybe one day sex will be referred to as Vag Job.

Aug 2, 2021
At least half of the sex scenes aren't footjobs like some games out there. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey Boss:cool:

If it wasn't obvious, I was agreeing with your original statement in my message quoted above. There are far too many VN's that use foreplay stuff as the main attraction or all too often the only attraction. I've tried and deleted a few dozen like that. Foreplay is great... when it leads to actually having sex.

The one exception I make to that rule is virgins... Gotta slow play for the inexperienced young ladies. "Sure, darling. That was an awesome hand job. May I taste you too? I'd like that. I'm sure you will too." Otherwise, the foreplay has to lead to more.

Far too many games out there just want to tease. Delete!

Fortunately, Philly Games isn't like that. Love Philly Games!

Aug 2, 2021
Excuse me, brothers. I have to share this with y'all. Wiser words have never been written before! :D

View attachment 1710758
IDK about "badge of womanhood..." However...
I love the fur, personally. Just trim up the sides, ladies. Not into bikini spiders! haha:ROFLMAO:
A fresh shave or wax is awesome... until it turns into five o'clock shadow, stubble and worse!
Not into rubbing one out with Scotch-Brite or sand paper! Aaaaah!:eek:

4.80 star(s) 396 Votes