KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 2179883

Dev Update #147
Why not some boobs! So, I did rework part of an earlier scene slightly, this is one of the new ones from that. Hope you enjoy :)
So, doing an early post today since I will be out most of the day today and I am not sure if I will be able to post when I normally do. Let's keep this quick.
Sitting just under 600 renders now, and I have to check the animation count but I believe 4 new ones are there bringing it to 37 animations.
Now to get ready to geek out with some Gloomhaven with friends. Yes, you can make fun of me for loving that game :p
As always guys, stay awesome!
Philly
God Damn, those hips!

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1669494388542.png

Sorry guys, but I can't help myself. I think I have a serious "ass" problem :p I can't help it, but damn that is a lovely shot.

Now, for what was done this week. We are up to 642 renders, also did a couple more animations bringing that count up to 39. Then I also did up your guys Christmas presents this week, which is nine 4k images which I will release in a few weeks. Just wanted to take care of them early since last time I felt I was in a rush. They are nice :p

Past that I hope you guys have a fun weekend, and I hope our neighbors down south enjoyed their thanksgiving and are still digesting :p

Philly

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 2195830

Sorry guys, but I can't help myself. I think I have a serious "ass" problem :p I can't help it, but damn that is a lovely shot.

Now, for what was done this week. We are up to 642 renders, also did a couple more animations bringing that count up to 39. Then I also did up your guys Christmas presents this week, which is nine 4k images which I will release in a few weeks. Just wanted to take care of them early since last time I felt I was in a rush. They are nice :p

Past that I hope you guys have a fun weekend, and I hope our neighbors down south enjoyed their thanksgiving and are still digesting :p

Philly
Let's see... Philly completed 44 static renders and 2 animations this week, not bad since he also polished off a bunch of holiday renders. His overall average is now roughly 53 statics and 3.3 animations per week since Chapter 12 launched. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not too much to add, progress has been fairly consistent over the last month. I'd say a release in the second half of January is the most likely outcome, but that's still subject to speculation based on the size of the chapter or the degree to which holidays might interfere.

As for the preview, I don't really share Philly's fascination with asses; to me it just looks like more of the usual downtime antics when we should be building towards the finale. To be fair, however, that's not really the ass' fault. If the scene in question does something to sell that buildup (be it dialog, plot details, or general ambience), a little added cheesecake would be delightful. But it needs to do something to stand out from all the other scenes with ass shots teases we've been getting for the last 3 chapters.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I get the feeling Meredith is going to have the tables turned on her for the depraved ending and you end up as her Master or something somehow. That ass is just light enough to be hers.
Agree! The CEOs from Baynard has already showed that they are not happy with the Meredith progress in solving the current problems of the corporation. Also, in Depraved path, Victoria is making her moves to get Meredith's position as the new woman of Baynard. In the "bad" ending, I ask if the MC will not be tempted to take the Baynard power to himself?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah... Papa has been reading along with all the fucked up speculation... Gotta say...
Y'all are some sick ass mother fuckers! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:

I only want one thing from Meredith... her slow, agonizing and extremely painful death. As for Baynard... burn it all to ashes... and, then burn the ashes... Maybe Gloria would like the honors... n'est ce pas?

Adventure ever on my friends and fellow fiends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Hey dudes, maybe you could help me out here with a conundrum. Fair warning, there will be light spoilers, so if anyone has not played through at least once, might wanna avoid reading further.

So I'm just about done with my first run through and uh, I think I screwed myself a bit. I'm not really trying to play it as a harem game, but the game really didn't invest me in any characters early on so I was doing my best to feel them out, so to speak. I took Ellen to the party because it seemed to make the most contextual sense, but now I've just been stuck with Katie at this like 4/4 (now in chatper 11 or 12 4/5) score/lust rating for the entire playthrough, and she's disinterested in any kind of progression, romantically.

I haven't used any walkthroughs or mods, I rejected all of Victoria's advances (because it made story sense. Can always do another run through to just slang some shmeat), but I've gotten tons and tons of options to increase score or lust with everyone BUT Katie. I always attempted to go check on or help Katie when it was offered, but a lot of choices seemed to make no difference in progressing, though some would detract, so I avoided detracting score. Did I just screw myself by not weighting my decisions more towards score (or lust), or is taking her to the party just really important if you were trying to do a Katie run? :unsure:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hey dudes, maybe you could help me out here with a conundrum. Fair warning, there will be light spoilers, so if anyone has not played through at least once, might wanna avoid reading further.

So I'm just about done with my first run through and uh, I think I screwed myself a bit. I'm not really trying to play it as a harem game, but the game really didn't invest me in any characters early on so I was doing my best to feel them out, so to speak. I took Ellen to the party because it seemed to make the most contextual sense, but now I've just been stuck with Katie at this like 4/4 (now in chatper 11 or 12 4/5) score/lust rating for the entire playthrough, and she's disinterested in any kind of progression, romantically.

I haven't used any walkthroughs or mods, I rejected all of Victoria's advances (because it made story sense. Can always do another run through to just slang some shmeat), but I've gotten tons and tons of options to increase score or lust with everyone BUT Katie. I always attempted to go check on or help Katie when it was offered, but a lot of choices seemed to make no difference in progressing, though some would detract, so I avoided detracting score. Did I just screw myself by not weighting my decisions more towards score (or lust), or is taking her to the party just really important if you were trying to do a Katie run? :unsure:

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Right yeah, I did do that part, and I think that's what got me more heavily into the lust side, though I avoided pushing it to the point where she gets uncomfortable. It just felt like I didn't have any other options after that point, because it was all static no gain or some loss. Which is weird, because everyone else (aside from Victoria, because again, I rejected her on the first run) is close to or over 10 score and a smattering of lust, mostly higher, than Katie. Still appreciate the heads up on that one, though.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I feel your pain, my friend. Katie is my favorite in this story and it would straight up break my heart if she weren't into me. However, that said, Katie is easy but there are a few places where you want certain responses to ensure maximum positive response... I play the PC version. However, these hints should apply regardless of your chosen format.

You know... rather than make a long, drawn out, step by step cheat sheet... it will be easier if I teach you how I unlock all of the content in Philly Games... One, make a ton of saves... when the game gives you a choice, make a hard save. Do not rely on quick saves. Two, play one decision from that decision until you see the results of making that choice. Check the girls scores frequently after making choices. Most general choices show the results after the conversation/scene in which they were made. However, some decisions do not come to fruition until much later in the story. Follow the trail... Then reload to the choice and make a different choice. By doing this, I have unlocked everything. I did have to ask here in forum for help to unlock two scenes. One was right in front of my nose. The other was trickier. My point is that there are folks here that will help you. But, we won't play the game for you. That is your part in this equation. Not saying that is what you are asking either... just letting you know there is help available when needed. Well, my eyes are threatening to close on their own and shut down the brain whether I want it to or not... so... I hope this helped and...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
I feel your pain, my friend. Katie is my favorite in this story and it would straight up break my heart if she weren't into me. However, that said, Katie is easy but there are a few places where you want certain responses to ensure maximum positive response... I play the PC version. However, these hints should apply regardless of your chosen format.

You know... rather than make a long, drawn out, step by step cheat sheet... it will be easier if I teach you how I unlock all of the content in Philly Games... One, make a ton of saves... when the game gives you a choice, make a hard save. Do not rely on quick saves. Two, play one decision from that decision until you see the results of making that choice. Check the girls scores frequently after making choices. Most general choices show the results after the conversation/scene in which they were made. However, some decisions do not come to fruition until much later in the story. Follow the trail... Then reload to the choice and make a different choice. By doing this, I have unlocked everything. I did have to ask here in forum for help to unlock two scenes. One was right in front of my nose. The other was trickier. My point is that there are folks here that will help you. But, we won't play the game for you. That is your part in this equation. Not saying that is what you are asking either... just letting you know there is help available when needed. Well, my eyes are threatening to close on their own and shut down the brain whether I want it to or not... so... I hope this helped and...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
I do tend to make a ton of saves at choices, but once I get like 3 pages deep I start overwriting because I forget where some of them even are, which is probably not ideal. Regardless, I appreciate the time you took to give me a detailed rundown there. Thanks a lot, Phat; I appreciate you. (y)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I do tend to make a ton of saves at choices, but once I get like 3 pages deep I start overwriting because I forget where some of them even are, which is probably not ideal. Regardless, I appreciate the time you took to give me a detailed rundown there. Thanks a lot, Phat; I appreciate you. (y)
That's where Notepad or Word come into play - brief discription of what save is what. If you do it after the shorter of each session or every 4th or 5th save variant, it isn't that bad.

4.70 star(s) 422 Votes