VN Ren'Py Abandoned Class of 2014 [v0.3.2] [Blazing Bob]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
CLASS OF 2014: THE COMPLETE PROLOGUE [Ch 3 | Pt 2]:

Hello, guys! Here is the most recent update, Chapter 3 Part 2! I have already compressed it and achieved little to no visual compromise. This is the longest update so far with a playtime of ~1 hour and will complete the Prologue for Class of 2014.

Please stay tuned for future updates and please consider supporting me on Patreon to help keep this project alive. Thank you :)

PC:

ANDROID:

MAC:

LINUX:

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Class of 2014 [v0.3.2] [Blazing Bob] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 896 MB / 270 MB - Classof2014_PROLOGUE-0.3.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 861 MB / 236 MB - Classof2014_PROLOGUE-0.3.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This story has more twists and snags than the fan written conspiracy theories on the "Being a DIK" thread!!:oops::unsure::ROFLMAO:

the flashbacks are handled really well. The girls have more depth as we get to know them than they appear to when we first meet them. I will have to say that Ryota is pretty 2-dimensional and I figured out he was going to be the modern day antagonist about a third of the way through when mention started being made of something bad happening to Reiko. The other interesting (foreshadowing?) thing is the physical description, and picture we are shown of the demon Koki Temo being an exact description and likeness of Akane. That may lead to some interesting developments later.

Reactions: BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
This story has more twists and snags than the fan written conspiracy theories on the "Being a DIK" thread!!:oops::unsure::ROFLMAO:

the flashbacks are handled really well. The girls have more depth as we get to know them than they appear to when we first meet them. I will have to say that Ryota is pretty 2-dimensional and I figured out he was going to be the modern day antagonist about a third of the way through when mention started being made of something bad happening to Reiko. The other interesting (foreshadowing?) thing is the physical description, and picture we are shown of the demon Koki Temo being an exact description and likeness of Akane. That may lead to some interesting developments later.
Thank you for checking out the game! Your comments are very insightful and I would most definitely keep them in mind moving forward, especially your point concerning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. In terms of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Again, thank you so much for playing!

Reactions: HogRocket

Relyn

Sep 18, 2018
I've really enjoyed it so far and I'm curious as to where it'll go, but I do have a few things I wanna mention.

You might wanna work on the clipping. I've noticed clipping here and there (like their hands clipping through the desk at the start or Yuzuki's necklace).

Ryota at the moment could use (and I'm will get) some expansion in the future. As is he's kinda flat.

Also I'm not sure if you realized it but the tattoo on Miyako's right arm means she's big into big black cock.

There might be more but those are the ones that come to mind right away. It's pretty fun though and I'm wondering what you have planned and I look forward to seeing you grow and improve in the future.

Reactions: BlazingBob

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
I've really enjoyed it so far and I'm curious as to where it'll go, but I do have a few things I wanna mention.

You might wanna work on the clipping. I've noticed clipping here and there (like their hands clipping through the desk at the start or Yuzuki's necklace).

Ryota at the moment could use (and I'm will get) some expansion in the future. As is he's kinda flat.

Also I'm not sure if you realized it but the tattoo on Miyako's right arm means she's big into big black cock.

There might be more but those are the ones that come to mind right away. It's pretty fun though and I'm wondering what you have planned and I look forward to seeing you grow and improve in the future.
Thank you for playing! Yeah, clipping is definitely an issue that comes with my hardware but I think I’ve been able to hide it a little during the later parts. This will get better in the future, I promise. As with Miyako’s tattoo, it has been brought to my attention recently and will be changed for her next appearance.

Ryota’s character will also be fleshed out more in the future.

Once again, thank you for the feedback! I really appreciate it.

BlazingBob

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Hello! I just wanted to share the updated characters for my next VN, Spellbound. In order, it shows the Male MC, Female MC, the Villain, and some of the side characters. It will be a fantasy VN that switches from a male MC POV to a female MC POV. Let me know your thoughts!

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Hello! I just wanted to share the updated characters for my next VN, Spellbound. In order, it shows the Male MC, Female MC, the Villain, and some of the side characters. It will be a fantasy VN that switches from a male MC POV to a female MC POV. Let me know your thoughts!
Nice Art and Girls are looking good . I don't think I'll be playing that game , I ( or most ppl ) tend to avoid games with multiple protagonist as they are mostly to avoid NTR tag but I wish you well and get more supporters with that game . I'll stick to this game for now and wait for the next release.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes