Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I remember you could turn scat transparent in the game options with the original game. That's not possible here?
This made me rage a little, bc if it were true, that would take fricken' great idiots to get that feature "lost in translation".
But alas, I dl'd the JP version from somewhere else, and there was no such option there, either.
And THAT made tranquil...
...then rage-ey yet again... xD

Anyone getting an error like this all the time?

View attachment 1223355

ƒtƒ@ƒCƒ‹‚Ì‘‚«ž‚݂ŃGƒ‰[‚ª”¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½
That looks suspiciously like a system locale error. Which would only make sense if you were trying to run the (a) JP game without your system being in JP-locale or JP-locale-emulation.
That simpy shouldn't happen if you run ClosedGame.exe...

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
(also was that Kurisu's VA from Steins;Gate for Marielle or Lacy? That's quite a fall if so).
No, one is Himari, the other is Nakamura Asami. Both are prominent in the Hentai voice acting. A lot of Japanese VAs sound the same (at least to me) so that may be why the confusion.

Sep 12, 2018
All right, folks. This is the walkthrough I made.

Just a few reminders:

- you can't avoid scat/rape/bestiality;

- there are no good ends: just bad/very bed endings and a couple of neutral ends, at best. Even the TRUE PATH hasn't got a good end, in fact;

- the TRUE PATH is available only after you completed everything else.

- the best order in my opinion:

CELICIA PATH
LACEY PATH
COCONA PATH
MARIELLE PATH
CELINE PATH
MICHIKO PATH
TRUE PATH
After remembering Starless I should have known lol :unsure:o_O

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
After very long time, a game which does share almost same content as Starless :love:
I read all the reviews and comments, but I am still not sure... In fact, based on what others have written, the game seems to have more to do with females getting raped than with femdom. If you played it, can you pls respond: does the game worth playing if you are mainly into femdom?

pedrocn

Mar 17, 2018
I read all the reviews and comments, but I am still not sure... In fact, based on what others have written, the game seems to have more to do with females getting raped than with femdom. If you played it, can you pls respond: does the game worth playing if you are mainly into femdom?
There is some femdom, yes.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
All right, folks. This is the walkthrough I made.

Just a few reminders:

- you can't avoid scat/rape/bestiality;

- there are no good ends: just bad/very bed endings and a couple of neutral ends, at best. Even the TRUE PATH hasn't got a good end, in fact;

- the TRUE PATH is available only after you completed everything else.

- the best order in my opinion:

CELICIA PATH
LACEY PATH
COCONA PATH
MARIELLE PATH
CELINE PATH
MICHIKO PATH
TRUE PATH
I was waiting for this. Thanks. So not even true path has a good ending? That sucks.
I've been hyping this for a while but if I'd known it was a rapefest with no good endings I wouldn't have. And I say that as someone who doesn't mind scat

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Open GARbro.GUI (included) navigate to your Closed Game folder (one with the ClosedGAME.exe) extract data2.arc and data3.arc (right click on them and select extract) make sure they go into folders named data2 and data3 in same folder you found them in.

*Note I did this on windows 10 and you need net framework 4.5 or higher to use garbro
Alternatively get the extracted folders from someone willing to upload them, I didn't as they are 1.5gb and my connection isn't great.

Next extract data2 and data3 folders from the replacement zip into Closed game folder overwrite when prompted.

Finally rename or delete the data2.arc and data3.arc

There's the files you need

So what it dos is replace all the scat pics with the last non-scat variant. Text is unchanged.

Example: ev16 (face:poop: event) has 16 progressive variations only the last 2 are scat what i did was duplicate varient 14 twice and gave them the same names as variant 15 and 16 so images will stop changing when the scat starts.
This method doesn't work for me. Every time I start the game after doing this, the scenes only have a black screen.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That looks suspiciously like a system locale error. Which would only make sense if you were trying to run the (a) JP game without your system being in JP-locale or JP-locale-emulation.
That simpy shouldn't happen if you run ClosedGame.exe...
And the weird part is, I actually bought the game, so it is the official version from the store :D

• Sad
Reactions: Zippix

Night

Nov 7, 2016
This method doesn't work for me. Every time I start the game after doing this, the scenes only have a black screen.
It's tested so it should work. If your getting black screens then something probably went wrong with the extraction process. Black screen's happen when it can't find the images, Your game folder should look like the attached screen.

Make sure there are images in data2 and data3 folders before extracting the replacement CG. It's easy to accidently dump them all in the data2 folder with gabro because you need to change the extract path manually for data3. It will default to last path used (data 2).

Last edited:

milkfreak07

Mar 12, 2017
Ugh this game is such a letdown compared to starless. Not into the super kinky shit, but I just wanna see the shock value, but alas, there was none (or very minimal) in Closed game.

Reactions: MeltyQuest

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This isn't exactly a Sei Shoujo game. After Starless he ceased writing. This is written by Izumi Ban'ya (Euphoria, Fraternite, P/A ~Potential Ability~)
Yeah... the lack of futanari and the not-as-good femdom gave it away, to not even mention the freaking scat ugh...
It's just not the same level of writing as the greats bible black, starless, discipline etc

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes