Sep 26, 2017
This isn't exactly a Sei Shoujo game. After Starless he ceased writing. This is written by Izumi Ban'ya (Euphoria, Fraternite, P/A ~Potential Ability~)
He has "scenario" credits in Great Deceiver and Sleepless, post-Starless, and he's mainly an artist not a writer, if memory doesn't betrays me.

Yeah... the lack of futanari and the not-as-good femdom gave it away, to not even mention the freaking scat ugh...
It's just not the same level of writing as the greats bible black, starless, discipline etc
Discipline and Starless, both have abundant amounts of scat.
And Closed Game has a (lacking) futanari scene with the red suit gimp.

Reactions: misterx2999

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
And the weird part is, I actually bought the game, so it is the official version from the store :D
You should definitely contact the store then (if you haven't already); if it were me, that would drive me insane. (sad)lol
The funny thing, is that I acquired the JP version too, and even that ran without any problems on my non-JP locale (without JP emulation or switching to JP system locale), out-of-the box. And that definitely looks like an error message; like when something doesn't jive with locale (or fonts? :unsure:). I'm assuming you get that before the game could start up, though...

Weird shit... (punintended pun)

VeryVexxing

Dec 3, 2020
I absolutely love Sei Shoujo's art as well, but ohh how I wish his newest stuff wasn't always such a scat-fest, lol. I'll still check this out eventually though.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Doesn't seem much like an NTR game but monster sex? I'll take what I can get.

RainChariot

Feb 13, 2021
My game also crushed on last day in the same place. "Appcrash" is the reason. What should i do? May be delete and reload file? Anyone, please help me. Thanks!

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
I am gonna download this solely for the redhead milf. I loved marie in starless and I can't wait to play this.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Can't seem to get this to work.

I launch the game and all I get is a white screen.

Windows 10 Pro, GTX 1070Ti, i5-8400 and 16GB RAM.

Edit: Figured it out. I have a multi monitor setup and, apparently, it doesn't like having any other windows open at launch. Closed out Firefox, Steam and Thunderbird before launching the game it it works just fine.

Last edited:

Dancho

Dec 17, 2017
Hey dudes please buy this eroge this time. It’s worth buying.
And as we buy it, we will be able to see more of Empress-Seishoujo eroge getting translated by jast sooner!

cheers

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Did anyone else find it confusing that at least in some places scenes seem to be out of order? For instance at one point the MC pondered that he shouldn't mention that he's fucking one of the hosts but only the day after the host actually told him to not tell anyone that he's fucking her?

On the plus side the save system makes it easy to have branches. Too bad RenPy doesn't work that way.

Code Fish

Mar 25, 2019
christ on a crutch the japs really outdid themselves the art is beautiful the content is disgusting everybody in this game gets raped so hard they shit themselves for every sex scene there are 2 rapes you do not get revenge the bad guys win and just for shits and giggles any girl you didn't pick dies at the end and "winning" usually involves more rape and dieing so wtf is the point

Dec 9, 2017
Getting strong euphoria vibes from the screenshots but with Starless artwork. I don't have a problem with euphoria, it's probably my favorite eroge in terms of storytelling, the Grisaia games would be pretty close but they're not as focused on the adult content as euphoria is. I have yet to really get into Starless though.

Fid9

Oct 24, 2018
So, if I turn off mob 2 voice, all male voices will turned off... along with female voices... duh, it practically muted all voices.

Also, for some reason I keep instinctively closed the game on the save screen, probably expecting that was a return button, but who knows how my muscle memory works. Just, that's quite the weird ui.

Other than that, the game's okay.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Actually rape or gang banged in front of MC or MC saw it accidentally without his consent plus she (FMC) really enjoy it... still that is categorized as NTR, Except MC is part of the party or he wish it...
Yes I am aware of that but thanks none the less I guess

Lupin_IV

May 5, 2018
There is a patch on under Downloads.
v1.0.1 (2021-06-02)
- Fixes a text encoding bug with dashes
- Fixes the audio channel assignments
- Adds message icons for the text mode easteregg
- Repairs a bug where CG images did not show tattoos
- Replaces an untranslated image for the "flat" expression in the character poser

Reactions: Zippix
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes