pibbs

Mar 8, 2020
Is the scat really excessive? or can someone who's not into that still get into this game?
Not completely finished with the game yet, but I would say about 1/5-th of the scenes in the game have scat variants, though usually only 2-3 images at the end of the scene. If you can stomach it shortly and/or are fine just skipping through a couple text boxes it shouldn't really be a problem.

Edit: A couple pages ago Night posted about a way to replace scat images with the non-scat variants (text stays the same), though I haven't tried this myself.
cut for brevity

I am a firm advocate for labeling games as "bad end". This was one of the most disturbing/depressing pieces of content that I have ever had the displeasure of viewing. Are other games from this developer this bad in relation to the subject material?
Can only speak for the translated games, but Seishoujo/Active/Empress games usually only have 1 or 2 good/neutral endings and many bad endings. Though even in the good/neutral endings the characters are put through a lot of degenerate stuff.

Last edited:

here4daanimetiddies

Jun 21, 2021
Game keeps crashing for me at (spoilers warning) the fourth game when im teleported to satisfy the two girls in charge of the game. How do I deal with that?
im getting a crash in day4 just after getting dragged into a room when the bugs show up. havent found a fix yet

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Srsly op I don't see any ntr in this game why do you put that tag?? is just missleading...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I am a firm advocate for labeling games as "bad end". This was one of the most disturbing/depressing pieces of content that I have ever had the displeasure of viewing. Are other games from this developer this bad in relation to the subject material?
Yes.

Anyway, a friend's advice: don't play Musicus (really depressing endings. all of them!).

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Well, their VN appeal for the hardcore fetishes, STARLESS is really good.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
There's the files you need

So what it dos is replace all the scat pics with the last non-scat variant. Text is unchanged.
Can someone reshare this file ? It seems we can't access it anymore.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Guys can anyone tell from which game is this image from? The art looks pretty similar to this game so the artist might be same

119104.jpg 119104.jpg

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
Guys can anyone tell from which game is this image from? The art looks pretty similar to this game so the artist might be same

View attachment 1280624 View attachment 1280624
It is from the same artist and the same studio, the name of the game is " P/A ~Potential Ability~ ".
It was the previous work prior Closed Game but it's only availabe in Japanese.
The studio (& artist) released 6 distinct games (don't count Starless's sequels) :

-Cleavage (2004)
-Starless (2011)
-Lewdness (2012)
-DominancE (2013)
-Potential Ability (2014)
-Closed Game (2015)

Thoses games are only japanese except for Starless & Closed Game who were translated by Jast USA.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
Link's working fine for me, If your still having trouble I could put it on another host.
Yes, I'm still having trouble downloading this file. It's great if you can put it on another host, thanks.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
The blond girl on pictures 4 and 6 (with "drills") looks extremely familiar, looking through other games by Empress I can't really say I've played any of them before but has the artist worked on games by some other studio or has someone else "borrowed" a few assets from this game?

Or am I just imagining things? it's not like blond drills are unique in any way, it's just that it feels like I've seen that exact character somewhere else.

Or maybe I'm just getting senile and remembering the character from visiting this exact thread at some earlier time, it has been around for over a month after all :p

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
The blond girl on pictures 4 and 6 (with "drills") looks extremely familiar, looking through other games by Empress I can't really say I've played any of them before but has the artist worked on games by some other studio or has someone else "borrowed" a few assets from this game?

Or am I just imagining things? it's not like blond drills are unique in any way, it's just that it feels like I've seen that exact character somewhere else.

Or maybe I'm just getting senile and remembering the character from visiting this exact thread at some earlier time, it has been around for over a month after all :p
Can't say she is totally similar to others Games Characters from the Studio, maybe a little bit with Daiunji Eru from PA (hair and eyes color) but that's it for me.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
there is NTR in this? and IF it's... How is it? I don't mind spoilers. I don't want to find it myself because I'm a little bitch who doesn't like scat

3.40 star(s) 23 Votes