jack eroge

Sep 21, 2019
Can someone explain to me why Lacey started talking in past tense in her ending. I got so confused when that happened.

pibbs

Mar 8, 2020
Anyone else having the issue that the image gallery shows the same CGs for Scene 39 and Scene 45? One of them is correct, the other one should be the scene of the Michiko route ending. Patch 1.0.1 should be applied, but I might try reinstalling it if others don't have the issue.

barbeque

May 5, 2017
This is possibly one of the only games that can have every single tag on this forum. I thought I was pretty jaded but I now realize how innocent I was before playing this.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
does marielles path just lead to death in the final round or did i miss something here

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
MORE EMPRESS, LET'S FUCKIN GOOOO :love: so excited to play this! sei shoujo's women always look incredible

i really hope jast picks up lewdness ~vita sexualis~ one of these days, that one looks awesome too

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
So, since this is the uncensored version, what does one miss out on other then scat with the censored version?

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Game keeps crashing for me at (spoilers warning) the fourth game when im teleported to satisfy the two girls in charge of the game. How do I deal with that?

mindoss75

Jan 30, 2018
I am a firm advocate for labeling games as "bad end". This was one of the most disturbing/depressing pieces of content that I have ever had the displeasure of viewing. Are other games from this developer this bad in relation to the subject material?

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes