Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
It's very strange "nukige", tbh. Be prepared to read like 4 hours or something WITHOUT ANY SEX SCENE (sweet sprites though - I enjoy fapping to them much more than to actual scenes) - and after that hour or two to get just through ONE sex scene. Huge WALLS of text everywhere. That's the main flaw of the game for me - I don't get that whole sea of complaints about scat at all. Compared to that - it's nothing.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
I honestly don't mind scat because it's easy to just skip by it, but the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kills it for me, at least Starless had a few routes without that. Psychological thing I guess. Oh well I can just look at the decensored galleries I suppose, thanks for the upload!

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
Can someone pls upload CG's?
Already done on hitomi.

Anyway I love Sei Shoujo's art but my eternal issue is all the scat and Closed Game has the most of any of the ones I've played. I want to say that a third of the scenes in the game have scat in them? Starless was my limit and this one has way more so sadly I won't be checking this one out beyond the CG dive I did. But for those who are into that or don't mind it enjoy.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's very strange "nukige", tbh. Be prepared to read like 4 hours or something WITHOUT ANY SEX SCENE (sweet sprites though - I enjoy fapping to them much more than to actual scenes) - and after that hour or two to get just through ONE sex scene. Huge WALLS of text everywhere. That's the main flaw of the game for me - I don't get that whole sea of complaints about scat at all. Compared to that - it's nothing.
Totally, utterly, completely false. Every fucking damn word you wrote.

There are tons of sex scenes and you encounter them early in the game. Anyway, there are 60 sex scenes.

greggreg2

May 10, 2021
Has anyone else gotten the problem that the girls have no voice? I started playing and for some reason the voiced lines arent being voiced and i have the sound settings turned up to the max. Also in the sound settings with the exception to the last voice on the list when i raise the volume to max i hear no sample voice.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Has anyone else gotten the problem that the girls have no voice? I started playing and for some reason the voiced lines arent being voiced and i have the sound settings turned up to the max. Also in the sound settings with the exception to the last voice on the list when i raise the volume to max i hear no sample voice.
I have a related problem, I cannot mute male voices.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The game requires a lot of time, because I played like 20 minutes and its still just talking about things.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok so someone figured out how to avoid scat by replacing it. Hopefully someone uploads the new replacement files. My question though what type of game is this? No wheres does it show what actually game play is.. Is it just a normal VN otherwise with choices or is there some sort of combat or puzzles? This game just does not give any idea at all in all the reading.

Elucidus

Dec 4, 2018
Totally, utterly, completely false. Every fucking damn word you wrote.

There are tons of sex scenes and you encounter them early in the game. Anyway, there are 60 sex scenes.
Try to go by walkthrough, without skipping text and hearing every line, childhood friend path (first choice - turn left, etc). Until first slimeman/gangbang huge rape scene there are lot of hours without sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: painplanet

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
A seasoned and esteemed manga artist, and he can't get head to body proportion even remotely close. How curious.

• Angry
Reactions: shiny-kuki

arkhemis

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2019
For some reason I keep asking myself why I still sane after playing tons of game from this brand (old/new one)...
wait... maybe I already become insane without my conscience :poop:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
So I want to ask since the visuals look nice and we recently got a gew netori games with nice graphics. Is the NTR here NTR or netori?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
So I want to ask since the visuals look nice and we recently got a gew netori games with nice graphics. Is the NTR here NTR or netori?
You see your love interest being raped by all sort of things.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
PC is the only named male character in the game I think. It's a game about everyone getting graped in a lot of different ways basically, NTR like content is just incidental, it's not going to get into the psych stuff, it dosn't even qualify as netorare on vndb.

Reactions: applepie68
3.40 star(s) 23 Votes