iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I got booted out of the house after I hit her with the aphrodisiac the first time. I had zero suspicion as well. WTF?

johnny76

Oct 10, 2017
Doesn't work. The game creator has stated that this event is not repeatable yet.
Suspect must be 0. I buy aphrodisiac only first time. When your suspect is 0 or 3/4/5 go in the kitchen and click Megan. The problem is the bug repetitive when you buy aphrodisiac, you must to get use a favor. Sorry always my bad English.

BlurryRender

Sep 25, 2017
Dec 27, 2016:
Make a link to mega
Feb 3, 2018:
Please, for Windows too.

Feb 5, 2018:
Edited: I required for Mega because I always used it, but after having read the 'Approved File-hosts' thread OP, I tried another link, it was a bit slower but it worked. :-°

Reactions: Papa Ernie

hiropher

Jul 29, 2017
mmm. after the sex scene with the aphro, no matter if my suspition is 0, i got kicked out of the house.... is this a bug???

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
mmm. after the sex scene with the aphro, no matter if my suspition is 0, i got kicked out of the house.... is this a bug???
That's due to poor planning on the creator's part, I think. Depends on the particular time of day you start certain events. Sometimes there are one or two events that create Suspicion points... and autoplay into another event... leading directly to the trigger of the final sex scene, which puts you over the top at the end of the day... leaving no time to knock the points below 100.

It's just an unfortunate chain reaction. I recommend experimenting a little bit with the timing of event triggers and staying scrupulous that Suspicion = 0.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
OK so, his last monthly update, on 02.02.18, said..

"The next Cohabitation release should be done within the week, so hopefully the latest I'll have it uploaded and posted will be the 9th". his 'usual' monthly update for this game is around the 8th

just over 24 hours ago he commented on his own post, by saying...

"A vague ETA for the Cohabitation update - it'll be up either super late today or super early tomorrow"

now I don't know where in the world exactly he is from, but +24 hours is beyond "super late today or super early tomorrow". Today, is of course 10.02.18

Make of this latest failure/delay in meeting his own declared deadlines what you will. He has declared several times in the past at his own dislike of this particular project, but that has not stopped him accepting Patreon funding from supporters for making it

This is a purely factual post - I offer no personal comment

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Can I use the Afrodisiac thing manually? or it's some kinda of event? "The game" already uses one time to let the guy fuck her.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
possibly one of the worst examples, of Patreon users taking the absolute piss out of subscribers

i would extend this to summertime saga subscribers too - 6-8 weeks minimum for an ;update' when they are earning $22500+ a month!! Yup, I'd be 'busy' too having polls

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
possibly one of the worst examples, of Patreon users taking the absolute piss out of subscribers

i would extend this to summertime saga subscribers too - 6-8 weeks minimum for an ;update' when they are earning $22500+ a month!! Yup, I'd be 'busy' too having polls
fuccking library story is money drainer

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Hey, thanks for the post, @Skyler. Looks like you have it uploaded as a folder rather than an archive. But you can still hit the download as zip button. :)

Reactions: Skyler

Skyler

Donor
May 13, 2017
Hey, thanks for the post, @Skyler. Looks like you have it uploaded as a folder rather than an archive. But you can still hit the download as zip button. :)
oh crap! My bad. Thanks for letting me know! I will see if i can retry the uploading.

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
This is my first time uploading a game. I hope it works.

Cohabitation 0.78:
Tried downloading this twice with MegaSync. Game does not run. It just comes up with a blank screen.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes