Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Anybody that could share whats the on Sid Valentine's Patreon is?

jackmutton

Aug 12, 2017
I'll share this because it took me FOREVER (shamefully) to figure out. If you are still stuck at moving beyond the "chest scene" in the shower, check the Favors button at night (when she is on her bed). She should have a "Goodnight Kiss" option which MUST be triggered to move forward with the scenes! I hope this helps you as much as it did me.

Reactions: bosa43

ace59

Dec 23, 2018
When I choose susan ending, I still get megan ending but harem path is working fine. Can someone help me?

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
EDIT: updated Sep 22, 2019

Here is a link to my Linux version of the game v1.15

if there are any errors running it please let me know

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Has the web browser version been updated on his Patreon lately? Those always seem to work better than the mac releases anyway.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Has the web browser version been updated on his Patreon lately? Those always seem to work better than the mac releases anyway.
RPGM games are basically web game anyways, no matter what version you play WIN/MAC/Linux all the "Game" is doing is basically making a container to run a web browser and then runes the `index.html` file through it. So if you alraedy have the Mac version you can just try running the `index.html` file by itself and see if that's any better.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
RPGM games are basically web game anyways, no matter what version you play WIN/MAC/Linux all the "Game" is doing is basically making a container to run a web browser and then runes the `index.html` file through it. So if you alraedy have the Mac version you can just try running the `index.html` file by itself and see if that's any better.
You get an error in the json package if you do that.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
You get an error in the json package if you do that.
in `package.json'? that's weird do you have a screenshot of said error or exactly what the error says? All I know is that Mac and RPGM do not play together very well at times, well Mac in general…but that's my bias and not the point, so there are many issues that can arise.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
in `package.json'? that's weird do you have a screenshot of said error or exactly what the error says? All I know is that Mac and RPGM do not play together very well at times, well Mac in general…but that's my bias and not the point, so there are many issues that can arise.
I can run a log again, since Console was what I was using to try to track down the error and what says it's a package.json error, but the text on the page literally just says:

Error
unable to load data/Actors.json

But I got it to work in Safari (once it asked me to update my preferences to allow the game to control my browser). It still won't let me save, for some reason, but it's at least running. And by hitting the javascript console for $gameVariables._data, you can alter the parameters enough that it's not too much of a pain in the ass to run through the whole game each time you load it. As far as I can tell, the event progression runs a little through $gameSwitches a little through $gameSelfSwitches and a bit through the Common Events script, so I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to console.log all those states and be able to reset the important ones manually so, should another update come out, I'm not grinding through the whole thing.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
I can run a log again, since Console was what I was using to try to track down the error and what says it's a package.json error, but the text on the page literally just says:

Error
unable to load data/Actors.json

But I got it to work in Safari (once it asked me to update my preferences to allow the game to control my browser). It still won't let me save, for some reason, but it's at least running. And by hitting the javascript console for $gameVariables._data, you can alter the parameters enough that it's not too much of a pain in the ass to run through the whole game each time you load it. As far as I can tell, the event progression runs a little through $gameSwitches a little through $gameSelfSwitches and a bit through the Common Events script, so I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to console.log all those states and be able to reset the important ones manually so, should another update come out, I'm not grinding through the whole thing.
RPGM games pretty much do all the work with .json and .js files so they're not that hard to manipulate if the need be, there is also an RPGM game save editor that you can use if need be for new updates so that you don't have to do that much grinding and yeah they should be able to run fine on any browser. The main issue is that there might be some permission issues that might arise and that's what really messes up with Mac. For example the save issue is the way Mac runs some games (specially RPGM) is that it for some reason runs them from a private directory and that makes the save file read-only which causes issues cause you won't be able to write to it meaning that you will not be able to save.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hope someone can share a MEGA link too, that's the one I know and is the best for me 2 use.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Here we go!

Thank's for the mega link.
Would just say that i got the office scene (autoplay) but it was just a black screen no image and i got the new living room scene but when I choose that Megan is in the living room it just "jumps" back to the enter the living room "When Calvin enter he saw that Megan..."

Maybe a bug from Sid. :unsure:

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
Am kinda stuck in the game right now,I can't get past groping and kissing.is there any way to progress in this game?

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes