Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
Any help here?

I've not played this game in some time & when I go to cook a small meal in the morning or when I watch tv early in the morning a random mini game where you play as a sail boat, a blimp and a row boat, the screen is totally black besides these assets, it curves the screen so you'll end up back where you start, there is no apparent method to leave this screen, you transfer from blimp to row boat to ship until you restart.

You're stuck in these screens unable to progress :/

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
View attachment 207387

Overview:
You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-06
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Developer: Sid Valentine
Censored: No
Version: 1.18
Language: English
Other game:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Web
(1.0): - - -
Mac (v0.96): - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - LINUX*

Extras: - (outdated) - Chore/Suspicion Mod

Thanks to greg 101 for sharing the game, @Nonya Bizz for the guide, and the66 for the android port.
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 45196 View attachment 45197 View attachment 45195 View attachment 45198
After playing sometime this game crashed my laptop, without warning shutdown. And had to restore the system after booting failed . Later on I opened this game and its .exe and someother files were missing what happened.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
After playing sometime this game crashed my laptop, without warning shutdown. And had to restore the system after booting failed . Later on I opened this game and its .exe and someother files were missing what happened.
Eh...I'm sorry, but it does sound to me that you need to get your laptop looked at.

My first BSOD started with me trying to upload my homework (just a few MBs) and everything went downhill from there.

If you had a similar experience, it might be best not to wait for it to completely die on you.

And I know I sound tired, but does anyone have the saves for the endings? I lost all progress on many games including this one, and I really don't want to grind all over again.

Twice

May 7, 2017
Could someone donate a full save game of this version?
Does someone have the save files for the three endings?

I recently did a cleanup around my computer, and of course I overlook the games I had stored in one of the folders.

I've lost all my progress on multiple games, this being one of them.

Please help out a fellow...idiot/degenerate/friend or whatever. Just please.
save 1 2/3 days before choosing route
save 2 harem route i think all scene unlocked ( without prostitution scene )
save 3 megan route + prostitution scene all unlocked

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Cohabitation [v1.18] [Sid Valentine] (609 mb rar win source)
121 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
I'm stuck after the first sex scene, the guide says to get condoms and try again but I don't see the option for sex anywhere nor can I use the aphrodisiacs again. What do I need to do?

EDIT: Nvm, apparently all I needed to do was keep her arousal high until night.

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Don't know about in-game cheats, but you can use this save editor to edit your saves.
Just upload your save file and change the following variables.

Gold = Money
Variable #1 = Affection
Variable #2 = Lust
Variable #3 = Lewdness
Variable #4 = Suspicion (out of 100)
Variable #5 = Day
Variable #6 = Day of the Week
Variable #7 = Time of Day
Variable #8 = Unknown
Variable #10 = Unknown
Variable #13 = Favor Points??
Don't know about in-game cheats, but you can use this save editor to edit your saves.
Just upload your save file and change the following variables.

Gold = Money
Variable #1 = Affection
Variable #2 = Lust
Variable #3 = Lewdness
Variable #4 = Suspicion (out of 100)
Variable #5 = Day
Variable #6 = Day of the Week
Variable #7 = Time of Day
Variable #8 = Unknown
Variable #10 = Unknown
Variable #13 = Favor Points??
Hi, I've tried using your "save editor" and it works like a charm. The only thing that I noticed though is that I can edit Variable 1- 7. Any idea how I can get other v8-16?

Reactions: fapzonetk
Feb 9, 2018
Hi, in the guide it says that after the chest wash you should unlock the option to shower without the towel but that doesnt unlock it(even tried repeating it many times)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So... I Game Over'd an not sure why.
This should only happen at 100+ Suspicion, right?
I made sure to have 0 Suspicion before the fuck Scene.
It said +75 Suspicion and I still got a Game Over.
Something's wrong with that.

EDIT: Oh, that's what it was. There was an undocumented +50 to Suspicion. MRRGRRGRR

EDIT II: Is it at all possible to have Susan and Megan knocked up by day 120?

Last edited:

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Only a small update, but a neat innovation, "Quasimodo Beast" Cal having the free use of "Ann Darrow Beauty" Susi at her workplace or the mall.

And looking forward to him whoring her out for cash in some further update ... or maybe renting out Susi & Meg together, on a buy-one-get-one-free basis? ;)

Cal is one bad dood.

3.50 star(s) 29 Votes