TrenciJack

Jun 24, 2021
Every update I do a new run + continue my original run from an old version .. I noticed this issue several updates ago (forgot which version it started showing though) .. I noticed that the new runs don't consider Aisha pregnant even though I did however that continued old run still have her pregnant

Like in v 0.6.04 for example:
The last scene with Willow in the "continued old run" she asks MC if he noticed Aisha gaining weight especially in her belly area and that if she didn't know better she would have thought that Aisha is pregnant .. and MC thinking to himself that the cat is almost out of the bag soon everyone will notice
However in a new clean run (even though I creampie Aisha in the 3some) all the scenes that should mention her pregnancy sadly ignore that like she is not pregnant

Edit: I think this issue started around v0.5.13 - v0.5.16
Could it be the dev removed it from the game? I don't know. I searched it a little but it seems like not many people have encountered it. But it's so annoying to see an error screen after every few dialogues.

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
Hello people,

following the teaser from the last release, now you'll have a chance to have steamy sex session with Aisha in the bowling club bathroom. There are three animations (HJ & reverse cowgirl), plus one optional if you've chosen to impregnate the Indian beauty before.

Additionally, if you've been following College Bound story closely, you know that MC has a visit with Miranda planned for the evening. What will happen there? Miranda is unpredictable, so we certainly can't predict anything. Anything apart from the fact that she's always hungry for MC's little man - there are 4 animations with her, in a hot scene set in an abandoned factory in a middle of nowhere. If you really hate your ex-principal, you can choose to give her a nasty surprise and send her where she came back from almost immediately, but that's all up to you.

Additional story arcs featured in 0.6.06 include a meeting with Victoria where you will meet an character you haven't seen for a while, as well as a meeting with Blanca to discuss your upcoming adult video gig. Discuss, of course, only after she puts a top on because the view of her bare chest is certainly too distracting to do that.

There are other story arcs included, so make sure to download this release to have a lot of adult fun!

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Have a nice day!
- FOZ

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
College Bound 0.6.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: _Maou_

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
Whatever happened to Aisha being pregnant. One day she was, and then it seeems like it never happened. Did i miss something?

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
So am I doing something wrong? I try to do a Blanca only path, only cheated on Summer with her and broke up with Summer and chosen Blanca when the opportunity appeared. But since than I have been forced on several occasion to cheat on her. For example in this update even though I went with "Blanca is enough for me" in the bowling hall I still ended up having sex and cheating on her in the bathroom. I do other paths to have all the scenes and am really annoyed that my choices seem to dont matter at all.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So am I doing something wrong? I try to do a Blanca only path, only cheated on Summer with her and broke up with Summer and chosen Blanca when the opportunity appeared. But since than I have been forced on several occasion to cheat on her. For example in this update even though I went with "Blanca is enough for me" in the bowling hall I still ended up having sex and cheating on her in the bathroom. I do other paths to have all the scenes and am really annoyed that my choices seem to dont matter at all.
You're not the only one. See my spoiler here. https://f95zone.to/threads/college-bound-v0-6-06-foz.70256/post-8961410

I never did anything with Miranda and was forced into it here.

Reactions: Tibi088

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, CrazyBitch (what I rename her to) keeps rearing her ugly head in all my playthroughs because the variable for her keeps getting turned back on or something, it's fucking annoying.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Bound [v0.6.06] [FOZ] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,11 GB / 969 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.06-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,08 GB / 934 MB - CollegeBound-0.6.06-mac-crunched.zip
= 23,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Though i didn't follow with it, i'm reasonably sure there's an option NOT to break up with Summer in the game already....
Yeah, you can stay with Summer but if you stay with Summer she will dump the MC (Which happened a couple of updates ago. Can also get her pregnant right before she dumps the MC as well) and then you won't be with Summer or Blanca.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG
3.40 star(s) 94 Votes