JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
And Penelope can be dated
You can go on "a date" with Penelope (for dinner, if you turn down Jenny) but that doesn't give Penelope a status of "dating" in the relationship tracker, only the four girls I mentioned can have that (the equivalent of GF) as of the end of CK2 Act 1 (and I made a slight mistake above: you can't be FWB with Nora if you're not dating, just "Friends" (at least for now)).
FWIW even if you have sex with Penelope at the end of the Act her status remains at Loyal/Trusts rather than becoming FWB but I'm guessing that will change at the start of Act 2.

Last edited:

JEPelerin

Oct 31, 2021
Does anybody have a guide to completing Imre's list?
Very simply: Riley (handjob) and Aubrey (fingered) should always offer to help when you tell them about the list.
The condom can be taken from Ryan during the second free roam and the underwear should be found after either Riley or Aubrey's scene.
Amber (bj) requires you to have told her to get clean.
Penelope (oral) requires you to have been on her path since CK1 (ie won her case so that she goes to Europe; took her to the concert and went backstage) and not have messed it up in CK2 (ie take her on the dinner date, don't let her get distracted by the other diners, next morning don't tell her you'd have preferred sex, save her from the conversation with Chris at the party).
Autumn (making out) requires you to not be dating Lauren (which means you can't have had sex with Lauren in Paris).
Lauren (sex) will, as you can't be in a sexual relationship yet, require you to have kissed her before (or possibly just be friends) and have a loyal kct at the end of the party. Don't buy her the giftcard.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
This is some very productive discussion we got here:
F95user1 - This needs tits.
F95user2 - Why do you wants tits?
F95user1 - Because shit be so much better.
Dev: are these mofos talking shit about my game?
#$^%^$%&#$&#%^&*%$*^%*$%^&$
I can't argue with that

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
I'm a bit confused about what I'm supposed to download. Is there a second game or something? College Kings 2? Is that different from the version 15.1.0?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: holaje12

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yes .. the 15.1 one starts off with MC just starting his academic career and ends up with a plane trip to Paris.
The second starts off where MC is back to his career .. .meeting baes and loving them kindly and cuddly.
Game oN!

Reactions: holaje12

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yes .. the 15.1 one starts off with MC just starting his academic career and ends up with a plane trip to Paris.
The second starts off where MC is back to his career .. .meeting baes and loving them kindly and cuddly.
Game oN!
So they don't share save files, got ya. Thanks for the info

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
3.0.16s confuses me, cause my file folder is labeled 3.0.3s. Did the version numbers backtrack at one point?

3.20 star(s) 183 Votes