m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
BUGS and problems:

(1) v10 scene 6 (Wolves line):
Imre talks like he had the 1st fight, but it was Ryan vs Perry.
Also, MC goes to fight Ryan who therefore has the 2nd fight in the row. (WTF?)

(2) Fight tutorial and defining keys are about only 3 actions (where there are 4).
Also, keys like numpad don't work.

(3) v11 scene 23 (museum):
Riley: "Hey, I said I was sorry. But I have to admit, it was kinda funny seeing you scream and beg like that. *Chuckles*"
That didn't happen.

(4) Phone messages markers and old "Reply"s repeat out of nowhere.

(5) Designation "MC" in the phone. (Those phone bugs were already reported...)

(6) MC doesn't have no explanations to his promiscuity, no justifications.
(Though in fact monogamy is just one of possible ways people can love each other.)
So any harem oriented player are at disadvantage e.g. when talking to Lauren about banging other girls.

(7) In the 11th update MC is a wimp who lets Charli manipulate him, e.g. in the case of talking to Nora after the plane landing.
MC doesn't even warn the girls (e.g. Lindsey) against listening to poisonous Charli's advice.

(8) The "KCT" system just keeps the MC in the dark about what should he do to influence a particular girl. For example, Amber does prefer "popular" guys. Behind the scenes it blocks the branch to start the relationship with her at the skating park (unless you happen to be "popular"), but the player has no clue about that, and no easy way (except hacking the game) to influence the outcome of such dialogs.
With a game of so many choices it's disappointing that some tricky system defines the outcome, while your direct choices can't do anything.

(9) Psychologically this game became very shallow,

at least in a few recent updates.

You can't talk to girls to learn about their motivations, thoughts, values etc.

Even talking to Nora about her problem with Chris (maybe the best depicted problem) doesn't give any insight in her personality, and no insights or thoughts from her.

No talking to Chloe about her problems with Nora (or what Lindsey said on the park bench).

So the MC becomes just a passive walking dick who indeed just tries to charm girls but doesn't understand them and doesn't care or doesn't know how to care about them.

AlvarRaynor

Aug 4, 2020
can you give me the save file?
Hey man, rn I don't have the save file you asked him but I had the same bug (you can't access the content of the new update) so I did some screenshots of the errors, maybe it'll help.

You get the first error and if you try to ignore it you'll get the second and then everything will glitch out and the credits will play with weird shit and the phone app open. I hope it helps.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Emily is obviously the dev's little cuck project. First, Benjamin at the doctor's wanted a "dual arrangement" so I told him to fuck off. Later the little bitch Ryan goes after her like a puppy so I told him to off as well and now we have this "new friend" Charli brainwashing her behind my back and I can't seem do anything about it. And the little bitch Ryan is still moping on the airplane. And let's not forget how the dev is giving us tons of opportunities to give "our blessing" to those interested. So yeah, the dev's little cuck project.
Ur likely right with that.
Just found her character a disappointment, u have a cheating ex LI and yet she get's the same treatment as all other girls, whats even the point of giving her that background and then just ignor it...

I do find it funny how many people here are saying the devs have fucked up yet their patreon numbers are going up.

Even funnier when you consider reviews like @LazyPanda telling the dev "better luck next time" when they are bringing in thousands a month and in the top 50 earners.

I know some of you might not like it but the game is a financial success and it is still growing. It's gained over 100 subs in the past 2 days alone.
And since when equates financial success to quality ?
Many patreons look primarily for good visuals/animations and a lot of sex, that's it.

Last edited:

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Milfy City's dev also top earner. So ? Subverse had fucking fortune for development and people were happy at release at Steam (honestly: I did a little research at release and didnt even download that piece of work). So ? I fully agree - money they get doesnt reflect quality of product . Fckn Icstor has tonns of backers, but just keep milking naive horndogs.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
"I don't skate."

Next day, everyone's talking about you attempting to skate the night before.

Silly player, your choices don't matter here.

Reactions: Aelth

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
"I don't skate."

Next day, everyone's talking about you attempting to skate the night before.

Silly player, your choices don't matter here.
I think Riley saw them banging. So she said "skating" as a way to hint that she saw them but not make the knowledge of that public.

Reactions: znar25

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
First it was Emily but now what they did with Lindsey was the final straw for me this update. She was so hot for the MC just before the Tournament and now it's a total 360 with her fawning over that walking vagina Charli. It seems that most of the decent looking LI are getting made into complete bitches and for what? some added "Ooh!" drama. Ah well, there's always University of Problems, Frosh Life and College Bound to play.
You can add Best Day of Our Lives ,college setting romance, great renders and beautiful models too but don't expect much , the game as of now has an average of 300+ renders per release so College Kings still better in terms of content and phase of development .

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Conspiracy theory (sorry if somebody said something like this already): We all know dev don't give a fuck about what we feel about Emily so here's my theory. That POS Charli is the guy Emily cheated on MC with that night at the party (you know, with the plot powered jedi mind tricks writer gave him). She either stopped talking to him after that night or either he was a friend and he kept trying to keep her or keep fucking her at least. Then MC and Emily see each other on College and she trying to get back into MC's radar abandons whatever relationship she and Charli had and all the shit show that was this episode is Charli's trying to ruin MC's life out of jealousy revenge into his twisted mind, or whatever. Kinda fits all this fuckery.

sarcasmix

Aug 14, 2020
Guys is my game just fked up or this happened to you guys as well. I ignored Emily for the whole game. Didn't talk to her and didn't pick her call but she still messaged me and asked to meet me. Then when we met she said that we can't see each other anymore coz she see me flirting with other girls. This happened even after I ignored her during the whole game! Did this happen to yall too?

LordUmbra

Jun 29, 2018
Guys, is there a way to see the full gallery? Some scenes are blurred in my game. Is there some mod I am missing?

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I do find it funny how many people here are saying the devs have fucked up yet their patreon numbers are going up.

Even funnier when you consider reviews like LazyPanda telling the dev "better luck next time" when they are bringing in thousands a month and in the top 50 earners.

I know some of you might not like it but the game is a financial success and it is still growing. It's gained over 100 subs in the past 2 days alone.
Ponzi schemes, eventually collapse.

Reactions: ActiveShooter
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes