c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
I have to ask a question -- Are there gun ranges in England? I know that when I worked for EDS our training center for international employees was in Plano Texas. All the people that came from England would always go to the shooting range because they can't do it at home. So that scene looked out of place. The other issue was the Harry Potter quiz -- when Lauren ask how many books I was sure she being a big Harry Potter fan -- would state that there is 8 books, with Harry Potter and Curse Child being the 8th, as Rowlings has now stated that. Also when we go to Big Ben -why wouldn't the MC or Nora not look at it from the London Eye (since we are trying to show her a good time)? Understand there might not be assets, but the scene just paid lip service to it.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Character assassination in the name of plot is a dangerous move and can taint characters to the point players don't want them anymore even if the story changes later. There's a new game called Lucie and it's getting mountains of hate for simple 1 time moves that tainted LIs in the eyes of the players to a point of no return. Writer here tainted and ruined Emily to a not coming back point in a lot of player's eyes. Riley's and Lindsey's image is dangerously getting close.
You mean Lucie the small time foreign developer game where the dev even posted the traffic data showing the whopping 1 total visit he got to his patreon from here *before* that outrage storm of posts over the latest update dream scene crapped up the game thread?

Yeah, you are confusing overly vocalized f95 perception with bottom line reality there. That game has a lot of bottom line feeder issues contributing to the lack of support a formula makeup like that is typically going to see. The subsection of non paying pirates on this board doing their standard freak out routine over a certain type of included content is pretty much the least of it's issues or concerns.

Again, by your own projected logic this game should have been DOA after the initial release update "ruined" 2 girls less then 100 patreon subs in. Yet here it is 2k+ patreon subs latter and continuously growing even while being a story jumbled bugfest. If that doesn't drive home the rationale point that a what bunch of super vocal folks on f95 think or say doesn't matter to this game's bottomline line, I don't know what else could.

Last edited:

Rule97

May 2, 2018
havent checked the game in a while and now it seems having backlash could someone explain why is this?

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
I realy hope we get a chance to fuck this charly? bitch up pretty hard.
I was nice with him, but he keeps trying to fuck with me, and this is something i cant tolerate in this type of games.

Just give me the option to break his arms or something. (or let him disapear inside of a canal in france.)

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
For the life of me I can't seem to get the 3 Amber scenes. Anyone know Amber's route? Searched in the thread and didn't see one.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Why no MEGE DL link? Or at least a NOPY? Anon Files take aaaaages! Ah well, who said pirating was convenient?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
havent checked the game in a while and now it seems having backlash could someone explain why is this?
Well, you got:

1. The clockwork post-update complaining about what a bugfest the game still is.

2. The clockwork complaining from people with limited internet plans/speed complaining about how big the game file is.

3. A new character was added. That while not playing this latest update to see for myself mind you seems to have pretty much accomplished what the dev was hoping to add with the character given the sheer amount of complaining coming out of people who typically hate any anti-mc conflict popping up in their gameplay :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
A part of me feel bad bc Christ is a good friend and cool.

But the other part of me want to make a move on Nora so hard.
You can go after her even before you know him, she sends you packing with the ”have a bf” line.
How would you immagien she feels after her so called BF gets to be crowned king together with another gurl?

Reactions: Noneless

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The other issue was the Harry Potter quiz -- when Lauren ask how many books I was sure she being a big Harry Potter fan -- would state that there is 8 books, with Harry Potter and Curse Child being the 8th, as Rowlings has now stated that.
In the quiz part Lauren states there's a total of 7 books but 8 movies, wiki says the same btw.... so if the dev got his info there blame wiki ;)

However this update is wrong on the Dollar - Pound ratio.... 1 pound equals 1.39 USD approx atm (and has been the more valuable currency for over 20 years) (British Pound is more or less linked to Euro value)

Last edited:
Reactions: c_oriole

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
In the quiz part Lauren states there's a total of 7 books but 8 movies, wiki says the same btw.... so if the dev got his info there blame wiki ;)

However this update is wrong on the Dollar - Pound ratio.... 1 pound equals 1.39 USD approx atm (and has been the more valuable currency for over 20 years) (British Pound is more or less linked to Euro value)
I notice that too about the Bank, not sure where they thought the US dollar was stronger than the British pound, as in my lifetime the pound has also always been stronger than the US dollar.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I think Riley saw them banging. So she said "skating" as a way to hint that she saw them but not make the knowledge of that public.
Funny, I dont remember my MC having a scene with Amber nor even skating before, so... as usual... the game got confused. Figures. Its Steve been sloppy.

A part of me feel bad bc Christ is a good friend and cool.
But the other part of me want to make a move on Nora so hard.
Yeah, the power of Christ compels you :ROFLMAO: but seriously, Chris might be good dude but holy hell either Nora *really* loves him and expects him to take his head out of his own ass, or she just leave to bitch about him. Everything conversation with Nora ends up being about her problems with Chris, so the fact they are still together is actually mindblowing. Make a move bro, clearly Chris doesn't care all that much and Nora is needy af.

The usual, except every update nothing changing mean people get more mad because its pilling hour after hour. The why:

- New bugs on top of old bugs
- Broken systems (the fighting) and terrible ones in desperate need of total rework (KCT)
- The sloppy work you can see in the renders (in the same scene characters change clothes)
- The ever nose diving storyline and pacing
- Character development out the toilet and getting worse
- Choices dont matter and role-playing feels terrible
- Nothing exciting ever happens
- The insane amount of gb for such a poorly made build (16gb)
- Repetition of scenes and same goes for lewd ones

So basically, same old shit.

EDIT: Guys just review rebomb this to counter the insane 5*/4* people give this current crap build to balance it out because no way in hell, even if you truly enjoy this game this is a 4 or 5 out of 5 stars. 3 out 5 if being way too generous to the amount of problems it has.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Well, you got:

1. The clockwork post-update complaining about what a bugfest the game still is.

2. The clockwork complaining from people with limited internet plans/speed complaining about how big the game file is.

3. A new character was added. That while not playing this latest update to see for myself mind you seems to have pretty much accomplished what the dev was hoping to add with the character given the sheer amount of complaining coming out of people who typically hate any anti-mc conflict popping up in their gameplay :)
You do realise if its "clockwork" as you say it means there are persisting problems that are not being properly addressed, right? Plus, oh the irony of someone asking about the backlash and you're saying you didn't even played the lastest update. Being sarcastic about people complaing on very real and relevant problems the game has had for a bunch of updates now. And about "anti-mc"? Clearly you didnt play it, this new guy isn't about being "anti-mc" as much he's a plot device ruining other characters for the sake of some non-sense drama.

TheLM2312

Apr 8, 2019
Does the normal patch works on the compressed version? The Patch Compressed on MEGA is off and on the MixDrop is malwared...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Looking ahead.. Nora screams. First I think we can establish that Chris is on the phone and keeps walking. Did she just fall? Did she see a rat? I wouldn't expect anything too sinister, it's London after all but I believe Jack has long since retired. So will we get a timer to help her before douchebag swoops in.. or will it be choices? Help Nora.. don't help Nora.. trip douchebag then help Nora. Then how will she react, just because she finds him annoying doesn't mean anything based on the writing to this point.

Then if she doesn't stay with Chris through the trip she ends up rooming with Riley.. and that scares people. LMAO.

Any other thoughts? Sitting at lunch bored as fuck..

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes