Riley0451

Feb 9, 2018
Some parts confuses me like Emily is breaking up with me out of nowhere when I've been a dick to her the whole time another one, Charli accuses me of being a bastard womanizer when I'm pursuing only one girl the whole game.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Guys, how to prevent greyson painting???
ASAP thanks
Just search the file with that part of the game code (using some dialog line as the content to search). I believe it's something like

game/v7/v7something.rpy

Open it with the text editor and you will see there the conditions to stop him. Maybe you would need to be an Ape though, IDK.

Reactions: DIRTY DAN SPONGEBOB

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
For the life of me I can't seem to get the 3 Amber scenes. Anyone know Amber's route? Searched in the thread and didn't see one.
I'm not sure about the early opportunity (she was with Josh kinda, and I wasn't that interested in stealing her), but in the skating park you can seduce her if KCT is "popular" I think.

Easy way to change KCT would be using "Cheats" (right bottom corner of the screen) or the RenPy console.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. yes .. she has been on to you for a long time, looking to one up you.
You keep talking to a lotta babes at the ball, at the party, you look like you know a lotta bombshells.
Just like anything, hidden agendas of this bloke or that twat are hidden.
One should not try to look too much into them - if they hurt you, push back.
Some parts confuses me like Emily is breaking up with me out of nowhere when I've been a dick to her the whole time another one, Charli accuses me of being a bastard womanizer when I'm pursuing only one girl the whole game.
This is a game, you can push back, I will have you know.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Well .. yes .. she has been on to you for a long time, looking to one up you.
You keep talking to a lotta babes at the ball, at the party, you look like you know a lotta bombshells.
Just like anything, hidden agendas of this bloke or that twat are hidden.
One should not try to look too much into them - if they hurt you, push back.

This is a game, you can push back, I will have you know.
Kind of ironic if we remember that we're talking about the chick that cheated on you in the first place.

Reactions: mofonistik

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I played through where I was only friends with everyone, just to see what Charli's reaction would be. I didn't even kiss anyone and Charli is still a douchebag. As for Emily I'd bet 500 bucks that she is fucking him whether you got back with her or not. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
well

i got a new theory about that charli gay guy :

a setup from Mr. Rose

1. the dealer from Josh -Josh said "He´s have issues with his wife ..."
2. the trial from Penelope - Mr. Rose said something about "connections" he has
3. the mc was helping Mrs.Rose against him on her house

can it be ? :unsure:

Last edited:

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
You mean Lucie the small time foreign developer game where the dev even posted the traffic data showing the whopping 1 total visit he got to his patreon from here *before* that outrage storm of posts over the latest update dream scene crapped up the game thread?

Yeah, you are confusing overly vocalized f95 perception with bottom line reality there. That game has a lot of bottom line feeder issues contributing to the lack of support a formula makeup like that is typically going to see. The subsection of non paying pirates on this board doing their standard freak out routine over a certain type of included content is pretty much the least of it's issues or concerns.

Again, by your own projected logic this game should have been DOA after the initial release update "ruined" 2 girls less then 100 patreon subs in. Yet here it is 2k+ patreon subs latter and continuously growing even while being a story jumbled bugfest. If that doesn't drive home the rationale point that a what bunch of super vocal folks on f95 think or say doesn't matter to this game's bottomline line, I don't know what else could.
Calm your tits. I chose Lucie, because my talk is about the effects of surprise NTR on players which I pointed out correctly. The trend is mountains of hate over it. Quote where I said something about Patrons, etc? Before thinking you're going to correct somebody you should correctly read and understand the points that person is really talking about. "Surprise NTR equals hate and angry players". That was my statement and it's true. Picking a new game was just for the timing because it's a recent issue and the effects were immediate in that game, so it's an easy example to pick, I could also use Rebecca, and it doesn't mean both games are on similar circumstances, yet "surprise NTR hate" seems to be constant in both scenarios. I also pointed out in another comment how some players accept and/or like non surprise and even optional NTR, even still calling the MC an alpha like Deliverance. Does this mean I said Deliverance and this game are the same and in same terms? Nope I didn't, I'm making a specific comparison about an specific point. I guess my supposed "own projected logic" is actually your "own projected logic" about what you think I actually wrote. Like a strawman. Oh; and just in case, my " not coming back" line is about players not wanting the LI anymore, not about Patron (I never mention it), or leaving fully the game, etc. I hope this clarifies any doubt you had about my comment. :coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I'm not sure about the early opportunity (she was with Josh kinda, and I wasn't that interested in stealing her), but in the skating park you can seduce her if KCT is "popular" I think.

Easy way to change KCT would be using "Cheats" (right bottom corner of the screen) or the RenPy console.
You were right you have to be "popular" which basically mean almost no BF choices. Also you aren't stealing Amber from Josh. He is more interested in the other girl. He is just friends with Amber. Hell he even tries to set you up with her towards the beginning.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Download (2).png

at what point at the story did the mc that ?
i was reading every line of text from first meeting him .. again
nothing ...

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
A part of me feel bad bc Christ is a good friend and cool.

But the other part of me want to make a move on Nora so hard.
I had the same dilemma because I wanted to be a "bro" among the wolves, but after Chris telling me "If you want to try to cheer her up, then be my guest" in the museum... The only thought that came to my mind was "Ok, your loss". ‍♂

Reactions: Noneless

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
You do realise if its "clockwork" as you say it means there are persisting problems that are not being properly addressed, right? Plus, oh the irony of someone asking about the backlash and you're saying you didn't even played the lastest update. Being sarcastic about people complaing on very real and relevant problems the game has had for a bunch of updates now. And about "anti-mc"? Clearly you didnt play it, this new guy isn't about being "anti-mc" as much he's a plot device ruining other characters for the sake of some non-sense drama.

Yeah, that's right. There was no sarcasm in any of that. I labeled it clockwork because that is what those problems have been, and as I believe I've pointed out after every update release for at least a couple straight now. heck, it's *WHY* I didn't even bother with this last no Nora sex content update.

And yeah, tomatoe or tomato or however you want to present it on the anti mc stuff. Point was I don't need to play the latest update to already rationally conclude that the point to any such character this dev added was to indeed create internal game drama. That people like you with that tendency to throw around terms like 'ruining characters" here and while being trigger happy with those facepalm emotes are so worked up about it also just further rationally suggests he accomplished his underlying goal there. Especially when I'm pretty sure he at one point already generally eluded to the possibility of such in early development as one of the "real world aimed" ways he wanted his game to be and play different. Whether that goal is something that personally appeals to *you* or I specifically,......again, the bottlom line point there was that he doesn't care one iota about the posted outrage on the job he did with that or your facepalm emojis here. They hold no power or influence over his game.

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Anyone have the same bug where you are unable to make choices "an exception has occurred" when starting a new game

Twist_19

Aug 19, 2019
I get an exception error when I try to 'Like' any of the 3 girls on the new Simplr app. Has anyone else experienced this or have a fix for it? Thanks.

Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
Especially when I'm pretty sure he at one point already generally eluded to the possibility of such in early development as one of the "real world aimed" ways he wanted his game to be and play different. Whether that goal is something that personally appeals to *you* or I specifically,......again, the bottlom line point there was that he doesn't care one iota about the posted outrage on the job he did with that or your facepalm emojis here. They hold no power or influence over his game.
lol, yes the character was tossed in for drama.

why you talking about his game as if he's the one dictating where the game is headed? the dev is more of a team than Steve at this point.

Someone asked about Josh showing up on the trip even without inviting him and Steve didn't know the answer, with the sentence using "we" not "I".

regardless some people are unhappy with the game, that's fine. i don't know why you care about people voicing their comments about the game, as long as it's not about how slow the game is updated.

of course we hold no power or influence over the game. It's not our game that we're developing is it?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You were right you have to be "popular" which basically mean almost no BF choices. Also you aren't stealing Amber from Josh. He is more interested in the other girl. He is just friends with Amber. Hell he even tries to set you up with her towards the beginning.
Did the dev change the early game ?
Because in the last update i got Amber's scenes with ''confident''...as i started new this time i got none of the amber scenes, personaly i guessed it's a bug again.

at what point at the story did the mc that ?
i was reading every line of text from first meeting him .. again
nothing ...
Yeah i wondered the same thing, MC doesn't try to invite him...or their where scenes, which didn't trigger...wouldn't be the first time this happens.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So yeah...I made a save on the phone screen and it corrupted every single one of my saves or at least made them all unloadable (error, rollback, ignore...ya know.)

So don't be like me and do that.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
why you talking about his game as if he's the one dictating where the game is headed? the dev is more of a team than Steve at this point.
Pretty sure I've already expressed my own theory on that a while back when the pre-release hype sale pitches started really ramping themselves up and reading more like an always exagerrated late night infomercial.

Just because a developer making one of these games throws up a "donate more money" goal and reaches it doesn't mean they actually end up fully following through on what was promised. Especially on things you typically have to take them on their word with after-the-fact. More then anything else that all came across to me as a (smart) guy playing out the standard patreon game aiming to milk more money into his mostly one man show minus some outside freebie cut costs contributions, and nothing I've seen in the development as a whole since then has done much to change that perception belief that he essentially did more there then sell people a "team" concept idea ;)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 191 Votes