Guiltyveek

Apr 23, 2021
Isn't "bad scene playout" a problem? I mean, the replies make no sense, so there is at least some problem.
I meant problem as in, your game isn't playing out the scene correctly as the dev intended. Yes I do agree with you in that the dialogue and scene did not play out well. But yeah, this kind of scene makes me shake my head more than like Chloe giving a BJ, next slide she's standing, then slide after she's back on her knees, before standing again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Some kind of weight do you mean the girl who sold the lottery tickets? But that would be mean, because she is really pretty. As I understood that with the lottery you can only get a date with this girl and since MC was the only one who bought a ticket he also get this date, I don't think there is more story.
Not that really,the lottery was about getting a date with one of the Deers could be that girl or any of the others barely introduced,getting more insight on how Lauren's seniority the Deers work.
A cute date plus world building would be a good outcome out of that choice.

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I call BS.

College-Kings MsRose Pie.png

This is a pumpkin pie render, not a caramel apple pie. Generally, you get a crumb topping or the lattice of dough on top. At the very closest, you might see something like this instead.

Caramel Apple Pie.jpg

I assume there just weren't any good renders for a caramel apple pie. But if that's true, you should just call the pie what it looks like.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I call BS.

View attachment 1226759

This is a pumpkin pie render, not a caramel apple pie. Generally, you get a crumb topping or the lattice of dough on top. At the very closest, you might see something like this instead.

View attachment 1226763

I assume there just weren't any good renders for a caramel apple pie. But if that's true, you should just call the pie what it looks like.

LOLOLOLOL

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Is that patch really works
I used mod and now my game keeps showing error can u help?
i dont know
you should post the traceback file - cant see the error without
AND those files was made for this one guy only because i knew what the error was

i recommend a clean(new) download to you - its the best to avoid errors

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
i dont know
you should post the traceback file - cant see the error without
AND those files was made for this one guy only because i knew what the error was

i recommend a clean(new) download to you - its the best to avoid errors
Do I need to apply a patch (10.2/10.0.2)?
and can u please share files? I deleted mine while solving the error

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just got done with 10.2, and as such, just got caught up once again with the Dev.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways, thank you for this game thus far, and now, I will be looking forward for more.

Jan 28, 2019
I know I enjoyed the game in previous releases, so I downloaded this one and intended to play new content, but honestly?
I'm lost.

I remember the basic plot, most characters, etc, but I have no idea who some characters are, and no clue who I had been pursuing or not.
I'm pretty sure I was pursing Chloe and not Lauren, but I keep having events with Lauren, and Chloe seems to not be there at all.
I don't know if I'm just missing some story things, but at this point, I think I need to start over, completely, because I'm lost with where my relationships are in game.
I really wish there was some way, in game, to see character info. Who who is, what your relationship is, etc. Instead I'm flying blind.

Other minor issues?
This character named Lindsey sort of came out of nowhere, and the interactions made it seem like I'm supposed to know who she is?

During the freshmen ape vs wolf thing, there were a LOT of very weird and sudden transitions that made what was happening unclear. The game does this a lot, but it was especially bad in that scene. Especially the tussle between Imre and Ryan, which then went away as if it never happened and the scene continued to show that Imre won his fight, but one in the ring and not with Ryan?

I donno. In general, I like this game, and the girls are pretty. But the game is buggy, and if you are away from it for a while, there is no way, in game, to check your relationships or even who some people are.

As is, I plan to start over, do a new playthrough, and enjoy what is there, so far. But I really hope some of the bugginess gets dealt with.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I know I enjoyed the game in previous releases, so I downloaded this one and intended to play new content, but honestly?
I'm lost.

I remember the basic plot, most characters, etc, but I have no idea who some characters are, and no clue who I had been pursuing or not.
I'm pretty sure I was pursing Chloe and not Lauren, but I keep having events with Lauren, and Chloe seems to not be there at all.
I don't know if I'm just missing some story things, but at this point, I think I need to start over, completely, because I'm lost with where my relationships are in game.
I really wish there was some way, in game, to see character info. Who who is, what your relationship is, etc. Instead I'm flying blind.

Other minor issues?
This character named Lindsey sort of came out of nowhere, and the interactions made it seem like I'm supposed to know who she is?

During the freshmen ape vs wolf thing, there were a LOT of very weird and sudden transitions that made what was happening unclear. The game does this a lot, but it was especially bad in that scene. Especially the tussle between Imre and Ryan, which then went away as if it never happened and the scene continued to show that Imre won his fight, but one in the ring and not with Ryan?

I donno. In general, I like this game, and the girls are pretty. But the game is buggy, and if you are away from it for a while, there is no way, in game, to check your relationships or even who some people are.

As is, I plan to start over, do a new playthrough, and enjoy what is there, so far. But I really hope some of the bugginess gets dealt with.
Its a problem the game has and I doubt its going to get fixed soon unless Steve does a fresh build that has save import stats on paths and choices. The game has just been built on a broken code for who knows how many updates and it just keeps going adding more to the pile every single update. The game itself feelslike its failing apart, and with it, the storylines and the role-playing mechanics. Its no good at all. I am in the same boat as you. I'm playing it as a college simulator while "attempting" to be on Chloe's path but its very hard to tell if you're indeed on it when the storylines themselves just keep shoving you into characters you dont care about and not having proper screen time with the characters you want. But I wouldn't scratch the game putting you randomly on another path... I doubt it, but I've seen stuff like this happen in previous updates.

I dont have answers for you. This is one very weird game where the bigger it gets, the more sloopy the game development seems to get too.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Generally the MC stays friendly to the girls he meets, even if he doesn't pursue them romantically. So you'll continue to have potential events with Lauren, Riley, Aubrey, etc. Just don't try to be a "player" or harem-builder, because most of the girls won't react well to it. (There are, as expected, some girls who are a bit more on the wild side ofc.)

The biggest bugginess I've seen is with the damned phone. It's not always shown up in the past, so (I guess?) the "fix" was to force it always to show; conversations show up as unread when they aren't; the text Reply button is active when it shouldn't be; parts of some text conversations are missing; and the Kiwii app should either be both overhauled and used more or removed entirely.

The fighting system is also a bit wonky. You can reassign keys, but if you happen to choose a new key for one move but that is already used for a different one, you end up with it used twice (I had D assigned for both side-of-face block/attack and for kidney punch/block). The game should detect if a key is already in use and either tell you (so your chosen key can't be used) or remove the key as a binding for the action to which it was originally assigned. Further, you're only allowed to reassign 3 keys even if you have learned more attack/defense options. Another issue is that, in some fights, an attack shows almost no animation.
I suppose it depends on how far along you played before pausing previously, but if you end up taking Chloe to homecoming, you meet Lindsey at the sorority when you play some games and drink before heading to the dance. Lindsey is also at the dance, on the right before you exit the gymnasium. Finally, if you've taken Chloe to hoco, you see Lindsey briefly at the end of the night.

Beyond that, however, the MC really hasn't interacted with her before. Given something that's recently happened to her, she sort of gets to know the MC in the process of going through that. The confrontation in the hall that happens is where she really notices him (rather than just seeing him in passing or whatever), unless of course Chloe went to hoco with you.

Last edited:

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
I'm lost.

Other minor issues?

That was my reaction when Lauren despite having a friendly relationship with her threw herself at my MC when that by itself breaks the essence of what her character is,making that shy girl do sexting was just the compliment to that character massacre.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
That was my reaction when Lauren despite having a friendly relationship with her threw herself at my MC when that by itself breaks the essence of what her character is,making that shy girl do sexting was just the compliment to that character massacre.
Agree. That should only happen if you make the MC pursue Lauren and establish girlfriend status early on.

scjfjef

May 13, 2020
Hey pal, I played this game on android. I want to see the scene gallery but when i click the scene, the scene won't play. Can you help me with that?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Not that really,the lottery was about getting a date with one of the Deers could be that girl or any of the others barely introduced,getting more insight on how Lauren's seniority the Deers work.
A cute date plus world building would be a good outcome out of that choice.
That isn't correct. When you talk to Karen (the girl selling the tickets) she even says: "I don't think you understand, I'm really lonely. No guys ever talk to me." then "With this, one guy will be forced to go out with me and I'll never be lonely again."

It is Karen's booth and the tickets are to get a date with Karen.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes