graw

Mar 13, 2019
I'm on Linux Ubuntu. I can not start the game at all (15.0.2). I have this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    define config.version = get_version(15, 0, 2)
  File "game/_version.rpy", line 30, in get_version
    return "{} (Act: {}) (SHA: {})".format(version, act, get_short_git_sha())
  File "game/_version.rpy", line 13, in get_short_git_sha
    except (subprocess.CalledProcessError, WindowsError):
NameError: global name 'WindowsError' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/script.py", line 485, in finish_load
    node.early_execute()
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 2193, in early_execute
    value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "/home/bulb/Téléchargements/CollegeKings-15.0.2-pc/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    define config.version = get_version(15, 0, 2)
  File "game/_version.rpy", line 30, in get_version
    return "{} (Act: {}) (SHA: {})".format(version, act, get_short_git_sha())
  File "game/_version.rpy", line 13, in get_short_git_sha
    except (subprocess.CalledProcessError, WindowsError):
NameError: global name 'WindowsError' is not defined

Linux-5.11.0-46-generic-x86_64-with-debian-bullseye-sid
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
College Kings
Sat Jan 15 21:13:48 2022
Someone can give me pointer?
I have the same problem on mac

Zatanna2

Jun 14, 2018
compressed version 3,77GB
PC: MEGA Pixeldrain
MAC: MEGA Pixeldrain

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
compressed version, mega link, pixeldrain, media fire. feels like christmas!
thank you

Last edited:

NotAddictedAtAll

Oct 18, 2019
Since this new update I've been following the path in the posted walkthrough, but for some reason Lauren still kisses MC and says they're dating when I explicitly chose for them not to date at the cafe. How do I work around this?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I think there is a bug in the game.

When Aubry invite me for the wedding, i ask, "only as your date". Then she acept that and blushes. But at the wedding she akts as we are just friends.

But in a other playtrough, when i ask her to come as a date, she denied it. But at the wedding she goes around and reffers to me as her date and akt as she is in love .

Very confussing

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1097736

Overview:
Just an innocent freshman at San Vallejo College, you are oblivious to the path that lays ahead of you. Growing up gets real when you learn about the unique cultures of the place you must call home. As loyalties form and tensions rise can you lead your fraternity to the crown and with it become the king on campus?

Trailer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Review notice: Any reviews mentioning Being A DIK will be removed!

Thread Updated: 2022-01-15
Release Date: 2022-01-14
Developer: Undergrad Steve - -
Censored: No
Version: 15.0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac (v13.0.1): MEGA - - -
Android
(v13.1.1): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Extras: MULTI-MOD - Fan Sig - Fan Sig 2 - Fan Sig 3 - Save Fix - Walkthrough Guide

gamingdevil800 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 880834 View attachment 841566 View attachment 841567 View attachment 841570 View attachment 841572 View attachment 841569 View attachment 841568 View attachment 841573 View attachment 841574 View attachment 841575 View attachment 841576 View attachment 860564 View attachment 860566 View attachment 860567 View attachment 860569
Is there an update/patch for v. 15.0.2? To avoid downloading all the game again

Reactions: Lordmoses711high

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I had a bug on my playthrough. On my Laura focus route during her birthday party all the gifts you buy except for one seems to take you off the GF route. Like takes away all the kisses and the characters referencing your relationship. The Ruby necklace is working but both the Emerald Bracelet and the Toy Horse (yes the correct one) takes the game off the relationship route. When she opened the box with the bracelet everyone was like, "that's what you get for a girlfriend man, it's too much!". I'm just sitting here going "but she is my girlfriend..." So yeah definitely need to look into that.
Hm, for me none of the presents worked, the party plays exactly the same no matter what i give her or if i'm on her route or not and u get shot down if u want to have sex with her...not sure if bug or not, but it seems strange that there isn't as much as a single kiss with Lauren if u are on her path.

3.20 star(s) 191 Votes