markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
who is samantha again? I haven't played this for quite awhile...the only girls I'm familiar with is kara, That content hog called Jane(j/k lol) and Joan. I'm so behind with this game lol

Last edited:

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
I realy like this game, it's the only rpgm i'm playing.
( I don't like the rpgm play ,but this game is to good.)

The only thing I wish for ,is more ( lots more) play with Mrs Anderson and Kimberly......
Can't wait to see the Mrs in action....

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Mom_Photoshoot14.jpg

Hello everyone.
I haven't been around for a while and I have to apologize to all of you for that. Even after my last post, where I said that I'll respond to all messages soon, I just wasn't ready. I need extra few days to put myself together. And then I start working again to the best of my abilities.
That's when I've got a stupid idea that I'll stay silent, so it would look like I'm not working anymore. I hope you got scared a little :)
But seriously, I'm sorry. I am very introverted person and sometimes it's hard for me to start any kind of communication. For whatever reason I couldn't convince myself to get her (or anywhere else, in a matter of fact) and respond to any of your messages and comments.

Now the interesting stuff
I still don't have my new computer. It took a long time for the store to obtain the new AMD CPU, but today I received a mail and I should receive it on next Monday (2nd of September, if you're reading this a few days later). So when I get it, there will be a few day transition period, when I'll basically copy everything from my old PC to the new one.
To keep my worst behavior in check, I've decided that I am going to make at least one post every Saturday, where I'll recap, what I did that week for the game. Hopefully that will force me to comunicate with you more, or at least regularly.

About the update content
As you all know, this update is about Samantha. It took me a while to outline a path to romance with this character. She's a new character in the game, but MC knows her for a very long time, just like Joan. So I wanted to make the player see that they have a good relationship with each other, that they basically continue from where it stopped.
But I didn't want to the same thing like I did with Joan. I think I've figured it out. Though, it'll be a slow burn, just like with Joan. So what you see in this update will be just the friendly continuation of previous relationship with some hints of sexual tensions, I think.
I don't know, whether I've hit the nail on the head or I completely screwed up. Let me know in the comments. This time I'll respond, I promise. In fact, the entire Saturday I'll be doing nothing else then responding to everyone and updating the guide, because I can't make it today.
I've screwed up several tier rewards with the messy release dates, there's no excuse. It won't happen again.
Please be hard on me, it may upset me, but I won't learn otherwise. I kind of wish I had some kind of boss over my head, who would constantly tell me what to do, because sometimes I just don't know. Anyway, that's it. Enjoy the game.

Changelog
  • added over 80 new images
  • finally rerendered those noisy images with Kara at the opera
  • added new side quest called "Photo! Shoot!"
  • added new event called "TV with Wine"
  • added new event called "Looking For Job"
  • added new event called "Photoshoot"
  • added 3 new conversation topics (you should better finish before the second mentioned event ;-)
  • added small event to recognize Sam's healed face
  • added small breakfast event
  • revisioned fix for missing HUD on day 10 (hopefully it'll for for everyone now)
  • fixed bug, where you could talk with Sam about visiting the headmaster before you actually did

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
OP updated. For Linux (and probably Mac) users that want to play this version, using the latest stable version of works perfectly with this game (extract and replace all files from nwjs-v0.40.2-linux-x64.tar.gz to the CollegeLife_v0.2.8PC_FullPack folder, chmod +x nw, then start the nw exetuable)

Reactions: Daiqvist

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
and the same thing happens when you try to leave the park
The Mac version in OP is still the previous version.
Try using the latest Windows version and the Mac version of nw.js, as I recommended for Linux users here.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Can someone throw me a completed previous version save please mine has somehow been deleted and other saves i have ar back when joan was first introduced

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
If you got a problem just take an other pic copy and rename in the folder like is failed before .....\xxx\xxx\x.png but it's a shame to work in png webp is better an lower for a best render if you can use!

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes