MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Please upload the save file that finished version 0.65.

Please ... I'm sorry for the stupid English.
Yeah, I need one too so I don't have to start all over again
I've uploaded one save file here:
It's at the end of day 9, so next day starts with Joan's quest. You still have to give Kara the dress and go through the new content, but anything else is done.

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I've uploaded one save file here:
It's at the end of day 9, so next day starts with Joan's quest. You still have to give Kara the dress and go through the new content, but anything else is done.
Much appreciated, thank you very much

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Any hero willing to share new walkthrough? Seems to be a new turn of events in day 11 and old one isn't working anymore

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

I need winetricks ddr=gdi to play the game through wine. But it's still super laggy.

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
Hey guys, Thanks for the great game Mike. Can't wait for a little slap and tickle with Kara and also MC's sister.

Having a major brain fart. Where the hell do the save games go? I can't seem to find them in appdata.

Thanks

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys, Thanks for the great game Mike. Can't wait for a little slap and tickle with Kara and also MC's sister.

Having a major brain fart. Where the hell do the save games go? I can't seem to find them in appdata.

Thanks
The save folder is in the game folder. On PC it's something like this: \College_Life\www\save\

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Thanks
After you download the game. start a new game. save. after copy past in college life 7/www/save

Reactions: Amazonqween
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes