Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
is there any sex content wth Kara in this Version? Or is it finish after she went naked in front of MC?

Xalatesh

May 10, 2017
If I remember right, was there in the last version the possibility, after a failed skill check to reload the AutoSave directly?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
If I remember right, was there in the last version the possibility, after a failed skill check to reload the AutoSave directly?
auto reload was disabled.Its not as bad as it seems.......when you fail just press S and make sure you select and load save 24.it can be really annoying if you hit a nasty bad luck streak with rng.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Are there any consequence for a failed attempt or is it a game over? I never chose to accept the failed attempt.

If its just a game over then it will be great to just make all attempts successful if or give the option at the start of the game or something to succeed every time instead of reloading.

IIRC you fail the massage the first time because you lack the skill. Also some of the failed attempts just lower your stats and I would rather just reload to avoid the hassle.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Are there any consequence for a failed attempt or is it a game over? I never chose to accept the failed attempt.

If its just a game over then it will be great to just make all attempts successful if or give the option at the start of the game or something to succeed every time instead of reloading.

IIRC you fail the massage the first time because you lack the skill. Also some of the failed attempts just lower your stats and I would rather just reload to avoid the hassle.
well...I've only seen one scene lead to game over and that was at the beginning with jane in the bedroom.

Annata

Jul 2, 2017
Can anyone share a savegame with me? I lost all of mine, probably deleted the wrong version of the game :)

Somewhere around the time of the MC meeting his sister. Would really appreciate it

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
And how can I give some massage to Kara while picknicking? I assume I need to train my massage skill more and to get a secound picknick event.. but how I can get them? At infirmary she said that the're is nothing to Teach me anymore. And with KAraI'm just able to kiss her......

Pls helpxD

Reactions: randomguy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Can anyone share a savegame with me? I lost all of mine, probably deleted the wrong version of the game :)

Somewhere around the time of the MC meeting his sister. Would really appreciate it
The save Mike included (on the OP) is the morning where he meets the sister - sounds like just what you want...

Reactions: Annata

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Bin playing College live for a couple of days now.
Real nice.

But how do you become best friends with Jane ?
And how do you collect signatures to get access to the women's bathroom ?

Last edited:

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Bin playing College live for a couple of days now.
Real nice.

But how do you become best friends with Jane ?
And how do you collect signatures to get access to the women's bathroom ?
best friend and the signatures are not possible yet.

Reactions: Macinnes

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Sorry guys for the long wait, but I finished from updating the walkthrough to v0.0.7a

I made it compatible to work even if you started from the save file provided by @MikeMasters (can be found in the OP).

Walkthrough can be found in this .
Also available at my .

Enjoy!

tmv

May 31, 2017
If I load an old save, I get the error 'Cannot read property 'restoreChoices' of undefined. Anybody have a suggestion?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
If I load an old save, I get the error 'Cannot read property 'restoreChoices' of undefined. Anybody have a suggestion?
My old saves didn't work also, I don't think they are compatible.

You can use the game developer's save file which can be found in the OP. You will start at the end of day 9.

Reactions: UncleVT

tmv

May 31, 2017
My old saves didn't work also, I don't think they are compatible.

You can use the game developer's save file which can be found in the OP. You will start at the end of day 9.
Ok, Thnaks.

Last edited:

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
UURRRGHH I'm going nuts here. I lost my old save. Restarted with Mike's day 9 save. followed the new tutorial (which for me at least, alot of things were sort of out of sequence). Now I've gotten the two dresses but the I can't get the trigger to go get the picnic food at the main hall. I've re done it several times and still nothing. I'm on day 17 and it still won't show up.

Any suggestions?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
UURRRGHH I'm going nuts here. I lost my old save. Restarted with Mike's day 9 save. followed the new tutorial (which for me at least, alot of things were sort of out of sequence). Now I've gotten the two dresses but the I can't get the trigger to go get the picnic food at the main hall. I've re done it several times and still nothing. I'm on day 17 and it still won't show up.

Any suggestions?
I'll re-play the game starting from the developer's save , and I'll check out your issue.

Reactions: 1215grilz

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016

Any suggestions?
Slight errors in my behalf regarding:
  • After step 17 (After you sleep and get a phone call) in Day 9:
    Answer the call => Joan?

• Step #17 .. in Day 12:
    You should wait 3 hours instead of 2 hours.

• After Step #3 .. in Day 13:
    You should wait 1 hour, before you can go to Class

Unfortunately I wont be able to update the guide as I left my work at the office, I might be able to go pick it up from the office tomorrow (although it's the weekened , I hope there will be someone to open the door :< )

But @1215grilz I was able to get the dresses and picnic set .... and the food from the main hall , all in Day 13... with no problems..... you should see a glowing star at the Main hall at the diner section near the cashier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Freki
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes