Prodoc

May 6, 2017
excuse me but whence and why does the protagonist have such a long penis in the scene of the first undressing with Kara? Moreover, in sex scenes with Jane, the penis is much smaller. It seems the female characters you have not mutilated with ugly huge tits and asses, but here ...

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
excuse me but whence and why does the protagonist have such a long penis in the scene of the first undressing with Kara? Moreover, in sex scenes with Jane, the penis is much smaller. It seems the female characters you have not mutilated with ugly huge tits and asses, but here ...
The size is the same as it was in scenes with Jane. When I started the development, I wasn't sure how to change it, so I went with the default size. Looking back, it was a bad decision, but I have to live with it now.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I updated the guide with the last set of corrections I listed before.
Any feedback is much appreciated.
I'll try to replay the game from the very beginning to re-confirm everything.

do you think it would be a good idea to add time tags before each action/step ?

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
Since he's reading here, I wanted to congratulate with MikeMasters for the wonderful game he's making, one my absolute favorites.
I wish that for Kara, in future updates when she get more comfortable, there will be an option to choose her clothing when in her room (in normal conversation or study scenes), like a multiple choice: clothed, underwear, topless, naked. That would make for great imagery (alternatively well known as "fan service").
At any rate, keep up the good work :)
do you think it would be a good idea to add time tags before each action/step ?
Yep, I think so because many actions are exclusive for a certain time/hour in the game, and let's say if I want to search an older action which I've missed and forgot, I don't have to ponder what the exact moment of action was.
Generically speaking, a walkthrough ought to be as precise as it can get, because one can only play some hours per month of a game, but then there are other games, other things and there is real life. So while in a good game the plot stays in the long term memory, several mini actions as remembering if this happens at 12:00 or 13:00, go straight into short term memory and then erased.
Just my 2 cents and keep up the good work as well :)

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
I don't get the last step..... What I have to do?

I had given Kara a massage on the picknick blanket but when I went to her room, nothing special happend. Just the normal stuff as when she's studying or sitting on bed.

pls help

Thank you in advance

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Having to go through all the dialog only for it to fail a 'chance' and then needing to manually reload is such a pain in the rear, really preferred the old system :(

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Having to go through all the dialog only for it to fail a 'chance' and then needing to manually reload is such a pain in the rear, really preferred the old system :(
Press 'S' in the middle of dialogue to save/load game. No need to finish the dialogue at all.

Reactions: Freki

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Just as @MikeMasters said , you can load or save during the dialogue by pressing “S” .

The new system isn’t that bad, atleast it still autosaves before the skill check (@ slot 24) so basically you will only have to load manually.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Having an issue with day 5 in the walkthrough after step 3 no option to look what I have or my pleaser, and 6 can't proceed with the lessons in the infirmary. Is this a bug?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Having an issue with day 5 in the walkthrough after step 3 no option to look what I have or my pleaser, and 6 can't proceed with the lessons in the infirmary. Is this a bug?
Hi!
Your first issue, is happening because you didn't buy Kara's book.
Your second issue, if you couldn't proceed with the lessons in the infirmary only lead to the conclusion you didn't gain enough massage points (either you skipped some of the massages or you failed with some of them and continued).

More detailed answer
First issue:
  1. Be friends with Kara.
  2. Ask Kara about the her favorite book.
  3. Buy the book from the PC online.
  4. Pick the book at the receptionist the next day.
  5. Then you can give Kara the book and you will see the option you are missing.
Second issue:
  • You gain massage points from two source at the beginning:
    1. Massaging Jane at night, max 2 times per day.
    2. Having the massage lessons with the infirmary doctor.
  • Later on you can have additional source for gaining massage skill points:
    • Massaging Jane after workout at the Gym.
    • Massaging Kara at the picnic area.

Last edited:

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
Am I right to assume that message lesson 3 and 4 have not been implemented yet? I'm at the point where basically she tells me that she can't help me.

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Hi!
Your first issue, is happening because you didn't buy Kara's book.
Your second issue, if you couldn't proceed with the lessons in the infirmary only lead to the conclusion you didn't gain enough massage points (either you skipped some of the massages or you failed with some of them and continued).

More detailed answer
First issue:
  1. Be friends with Kara.
  2. Ask Kara about the her favorite book.
  3. Buy the book from the PC online.
  4. Pick the book at the receptionist the next day.
  5. Then you can give Kara the book and you will see the option you are missing.
Second issue:
  • You gain massage points from two source at the beginning:
    1. Massaging Jane at night, max 2 times per day.
    2. Having the massage lessons with the infirmary doctor.
  • Later on you can have additional source for gaining massage skill points:
    • Massaging Jane after workout at the Gym.
    • Massaging Kara at the picnic area.
Thank you !

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Am I right to assume that message lesson 3 and 4 have not been implemented yet? I'm at the point where basically she tells me that she can't help me.
That is correct! We have a winner *ding ding ding*

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes