1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
Thanks @Qleaf. I had gotten it to work on other saves just not this one for some reason. Maybe I will just start from scratch as much as it pains me to have to have sex with Jane again....:eek:penedeyewink:

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
Well shit. I figured out my problem. I forgot to buy the picnic basket when I bought the dresses. Finished up tonight though. Have to say. kind of conflicted. Glad to see that things progressed the way they did but.....uurrrgghh really? haha

I

Icantseeme

I just have to ask, but why do most 3d models for guys have stupid haircuts? I see it is so many of these games, and it never looks good.

1215grilz

Aug 18, 2017
I think it goes along with the outrageously large boobs and cocks. Go big or go home I guess

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
have tried this... could only skunk it with 200MB so dropped it again.

EDIT: totaly forgot that i gave @MikeMasters a quick skunk-guide. so no more skunking from me here... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeMasters

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
I'm playing exactly according to the walkthrough from for v.0.0.7a with the corrections from October 5. At 8 am on the 17th day, the option "I'm going ..." does not appear in the game as all the following. Is this problem only mine?

Reactions: Bomber198

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm playing exactly according to the walkthrough from for v.0.0.7a with the corrections from October 5. At 8 am on the 17th day, the option "I'm going ..." does not appear in the game as all the following. Is this problem only mine?
These two options:
-’Are you alright?’
-’I’m going…’
are the very first two options presented to you at the event in question. They appear right after you enter Kara's room and, when the conditions are met. @Qleaf 's work is excelent, so if you follow his work to the letter it should work. It should start automatically, so it it doesn't, you've missed something.

Reactions: Qleaf

KodaItaru

Jun 26, 2017
I'm playing through the game using the walkthrough from Qleaf and I'm stuck on Day 7/8 when talking to Kara in her room. I've made her my best friend, but no matter how I play those 2 days, I can't get Kara to 'Remove Clothes'. She just gets upset. Does anyone else have this problem?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
If you played from the very beginning:
Did you give her the book she wanted?

If you continued from the save file provided in the OP:
Did you ask her about the book you gave her?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I'm playing through the game using the walkthrough from Qleaf and I'm stuck on Day 7/8 when talking to Kara in her room. I've made her my best friend, but no matter how I play those 2 days, I can't get Kara to 'Remove Clothes'. She just gets upset. Does anyone else have this problem?
Hi, she wont remove her clothes at the first time you ask her.

Day 7 is where you suggest she removes her clothes, then you have to wait 5 days ( which is Day 12)and you can ask her about it again during looking at her notes.

KodaItaru

Jun 26, 2017
Ah, thanks for clarifying. I was confused because the walkthrough implied something would happen because it says *Your Choice* after it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Ah, thanks for clarifying. I was confused because the walkthrough implied something would happen because it says *Your Choice* after it.
I try to give the player freedom of choice when it comes to selecting options that wont affect the outcome or if there is mo unique scene to be obtained.

But I’ll try to more clear , writing more details on the side . I’ll just have to think of a way on how to present it in the next update.

KodaItaru

Jun 26, 2017
I try to give the player freedom of choice when it comes to selecting options that wont affect the outcome or if there is mo unique scene to be obtained.

But I’ll try to more clear , writing more details on the side . I’ll just have to think of a way on how to present it in the next update.
No new options come up after you select the 'Remove Clothes' option. She just gets upset and that's it.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
No new options come up after you select the 'Remove Clothes' option. She just gets upset and that's it.
I’ll add this to the list of corrections for the guide, thanks for pointing it out. :)

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
, , I still didn't understand what I had previously missed, but at the next almost 10th attempt, everything worked out. Tnx.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes