RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
@Qleaf

Just want to say great walkthrough. But I'm on Day 7, On point 6, when I sit next to Kara, I don't get any option to say of course. Just help with Study, talk etc.
I'm pretty sure I've followed the guide exactly up to this point.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf

Just want to say great walkthrough. But I'm on Day 7, On point 6, when I sit next to Kara, I don't get any option to say of course. Just help with Study, talk etc.
Thanks !

Well I cant say for certain what you did or didn’t do, but you the step you are talking about is when Kara wants to be your best friend/lover.

You need to check all actions related that adds friendship points with Kara, such as but not limited to:
  1. Attending the class and sitting next to Kara
  2. Bringing her better lunch @Park /buying her lunch @ cafteria
  3. Tutoring her
  4. Buying her favorite book
  5. Choosing correct dialogue choices listed in the walkthrough
Probably I missed more but you get the idea, there is a requirement of friendship point to progress to the next level of the relationship.

What I can do from my side, is re-playing the whole game all over from the start. Which is something I’m planning to do, but cant seem to find the time to do so. But I guess I have to allocate the time for it. Cheers.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Very nice game. I followed the great informative walkthrough. Love it! I'm going to pledge for this game. And I'll will check back in 6 months or a year. :eazyHype::eazyHype:

P.s In the Walkthrough, I see a lot of days that skipped completely. Maybe because there is not much contents yet I guess. Perhaps, I should spend those days to do study, work out, improve massage skill or do other things. But I can see that there is no need to improve those skill any higher than the steps that have recommended in the Walkthrough for now.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Very nice game. I followed the great informative walkthrough. Love it! I'm going to pledge for this game. And I'll will check back in 6 months or a year. :eazyHype::eazyHype:

P.s In the Walkthrough, I see a lot of days that skipped completely. Maybe because there is not much contents yet I guess. Perhaps, I should spend those days to do study, work out, improve massage skill or do other things. But I can see that there is no need to improve those skill any higher than the steps that have recommended in the Walkthrough for now.
First of all, thanks! always nice to hear praise!
In my walkthrough I always try to minimize the strain of the grind to a minimum , doesn't mean you cant repeat it, go for it if it's your thing, or just wan to have another look at the scene... but always do it in the allocated time where is nothing listed to do in the walkthrough.

-----

On another note, since I've seeing people point out they are missing out on some of the stuff, so I decided to re-play the whole game from scratch and go follow each step mentioned in the guide to be 100% sure of the information.

So going to use this post as an informative progress report:

Edit 13/10/2017: Done with checking all the days and made several changes and made new additions , this time I'm confident I didn't mess up :p

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Since he's reading here, I wanted to congratulate with MikeMasters for the wonderful game he's making, one my absolute favorites.
I wish that for Kara, in future updates when she get more comfortable, there will be an option to choose her clothing when in her room (in normal conversation or study scenes), like a multiple choice: clothed, underwear, topless, naked. That would make for great imagery (alternatively well known as "fan service").
At any rate, keep up the good work :)
Thank you guys for your kind words. I very much appreciate it :) I'll try not to get lazy and add as much content as I can.

Reactions: 1215grilz

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Thank you guys for your kind words. I very much appreciate it :) I'll try not to get lazy and add as much content as I can.
*Crowd Uproar* Give us some action with the Doctor!!!! *Crowd Uproar*

As always you stuff doesn't dissappoint! Keep up the good work!

>.< ...Seriously though give the doctor some love... >.<

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf

@RiffRaff0682 I'm confident that I know what went wrong, check this .
I do apologize in advance if that what happened in your case.

RiffRaff0682

Aug 3, 2017
@Qleaf I think that may be what happened. It's no problems at all. You are doing this as a major favour to all of us.
I'm hoping to be able to donate to your patreon in the new year as a show of appreciation for all your hardwork.

You get nothing but thumbs up from me chap.

Reactions: Qleaf

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Walkthrough on day 7 Kara dialog not matching up in her room after send selfie. everything up to this point matched up anyone know where I went wrong?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Walkthrough on day 7 Kara dialog not matching up in her room after send selfie. everything up to this point matched up anyone know where I went wrong?
Which version of the walkthrough you have?

If it the name contains "(Modified)" , then you might be missing one more friendship point in order to trigger the dialogue you are missing...

Check this to see If that what happened in your case.

---

There is a "(Final)" version of the walkthrough which was updated recently with covering the missing elements and adding time tags next to the actions.

Check this .

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Which version of the walkthrough you have?

If it the name contains "(Modified)" , then you might be missing one more friendship point in order to trigger the dialogue you are missing...

Check this to see If that what happened in your case.

---

There is a "(Final)" version of the walkthrough which was updated recently with covering the missing elements and adding time tags next to the actions.

Check this .

Thank you for the help..

Reactions: Qleaf

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I was wondering if someone could add the VN prefix to the thread title. I feel like this game is more virtual novel then rpg.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I was wondering if someone could add the VN prefix to the thread title. I feel like this game is more virtual novel then rpg.
Agree tho it's Visual Novel:p Seems like every RPG-M game with a clear, condensed storyline become a VN at some point of development. Aside from that, excellent work. Game is really well written, characters are good looking (except for Kara - she's one of the prettiest models I've seen) and you as a dev seem to know what are you doing. It has a couple of flaws for me (it's runs kinda slow, it's hard to start it and enjoy it trully due to this reason and overall complexity and incest doesn't fit me here) but overall it's really good. Hope its development will reach its final without problems and I wish you luck with that. One of the best examples of an adult game developer with a good attitude.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Agree tho it's Visual Novel:p Seems like every RPG-M game with a clear, condensed storyline become a VN at some point of development. Aside from that, excellent work. Game is really well written, characters are good looking (except for Kara - she's one of the prettiest models I've seen) and you as a dev seem to know what are you doing. It has a couple of flaws for me (it's runs kinda slow, it's hard to start it and enjoy it trully due to this reason and overall complexity and incest doesn't fit me here) but overall it's really good. Hope its development will reach its final without problems and I wish you luck with that. One of the best examples of an adult game developer with a good attitude.
Thank you so much! It's very heartwarming, when somebody says something like this. I will never take it for granted and I will always try to be better. Hopefully the next update will prove it. Btw, I don't know what I'm doing most of my life :-D

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
At least you know what to do with this game so that's enough for us here:p You're communicative and you seem passionate about your game. Gaining respect from a different people is valuable for any Patreon creator. I follow you there and it's a nice difference between you and many other creators moaning about cash. You're a creator which I would support with any future project that fits my needs, without worrying about anything as you always deliver. As you're here I have a 2 questions as I'm at it:
- Did you ever think about finishing whole CL or just this part and creating continuation (part 2)? It's really massive and it might be a problem in a future. Not only due to the space it takes but also due to the problems it might have with RPGM engine.
- I was wondering if you have some sort of a premade plotline in your mind already done or you're just creating it with each update?
That's all. Hope your next update will be succesful. Thumbs up

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
At least you know what to do with this game so that's enough for us here:p You're communicative and you seem passionate about your game. Gaining respect from a different people is valuable for any Patreon creator. I follow you there and it's a nice difference between you and many other creators moaning about cash. You're a creator which I would support with any future project that fits my needs, without worrying about anything as you always deliver. As you're here I have a 2 questions as I'm at it:
- Did you ever think about finishing whole CL or just this part and creating continuation (part 2)? It's really massive and it might be a problem in a future. Not only due to the space it takes but also due to the problems it might have with RPGM engine.
- I was wondering if you have some sort of a premade plotline in your mind already done or you're just creating it with each update?
That's all. Hope your next update will be succesful. Thumbs up
To be honest with you, I do things, as I go. I have general idea for the main story, that means story around MC's family. Anything else is created right at the moment, when I add it to the game.

Size of the game and stability of the engine might be problem in the future, for sure. I will expand the game until the it becomes unplayable because of the crashes. I create update packs, so players don't have to download the whole game every time, so that should lower the frustration of downloading large packs everytime.

I have plan B in case the game will become too unstable. I'm not sure if it will work and I will try it, when we get there. But we're far from that point, so don't worry.

Reactions: Ignazzio
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes