Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
To be honest with you, I do things, as I go. I have general idea for the main story, that means story around MC's family. Anything else is created right at the moment, when I add it to the game.

Size of the game and stability of the engine might be problem in the future, for sure. I will expand the game until the it becomes unplayable because of the crashes. I create update packs, so players don't have to download the whole game every time, so that should lower the frustration of downloading large packs everytime.

I have plan B in case the game will become too unstable. I'm not sure if it will work and I will try it, when we get there. But we're far from that point, so don't worry.
That's what I wanted to hear. Good to know you're kinda prepared. Keep it up man for all those cheerleader fetishists \m/

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I have plan B in case the game will become too unstable. I'm not sure if it will work and I will try it, when we get there.
It feels like you're trying to fit a Ren'Py game in an RPGMaker engine. You're doing an admirable job too, ameliorating most of RPGMakers annoying features. Endless walking around? Solved. Clunky save/load? Solved. Combat? Not present ^W^W Solved.

Still, I hope you enjoy dicking around with RPGMaker and are able to finish the game in it. Remaking the same game in another engine doesn't sound like fun at all.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Really cool game. Nothing is rushed in the story, nice scenes and build up for relationships with characters. RPGM Annoying mechanics solved. Im a bit angry because i cant win a game against Kara, my rng like always is the worst.

aweriel

Jun 18, 2017
College Life ver. 0.0.8
date 18 10 2017
PC full game

part 1
part 2
part 3

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
there is a bug. When you enter the Mainhall.
another Bug-Report. Having tickeled Joan the picture will be frozen... So don't tickle her in this version.
Both bugs were reported and corrected. Fixed version will be uploaded tomorrow, if no other bugs will be reported.
Keep kicking those bugs in the nuts for me :)

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
Ok, there are two more. But I'm not sure whether one of them is really a bug ore not.

The first one is that sometimes when you try to save while you are being in a conversation, that you get a error after you closed the menu.

The second one is (here I'm not sure)
When you talk to your sister you can chose shop ore talk about money. If you go first with her shopping and then on the next day you talk about money, she will ask you if you could ask Kim about her job. When you go to main building after you are not able to talk with Kim because "Don'tdisturb her she's working" and later, you'r sister is already working there even though you still haven't asked Kim about job.

So in conclusion: on Quest there is "talk to Kim" still 0. But you'r sister is already wokring there. I think a Variable is already put on "true" but it still shouldn't.

I'm not sure if this bug doesn't come up if you do it the other way.

And Sorry if it isn't a bug.... I just don't have any other explanation for this...

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
OK, sorry I controlled it again, the problem is easier. When you talk to her while she's sitting on the couch, she tells you in the begin that she's got the job and then a "Quest finished" pops up (although you still haven't this quest on your menu added) and then when you chose "How much money" she asks you if you could ask Kim about hiring her to a job. That doesn't make sense.

I assume as I said there is just one Variable put on true by mistake. So you Are kind of finished with the quest but on you're menu it has been still written that you are not finished with your quest. "Talk to Kim 0/1". But you are not able to talk to her at MAin Buidling because you are "finished" with your quest.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ok, there are two more. But I'm not sure whether one of them is really a bug ore not.

The first one is that sometimes when you try to save while you are being in a conversation, that you get a error after you closed the menu.

The second one is (here I'm not sure)
When you talk to your sister you can chose shop ore talk about money. If you go first with her shopping and then on the next day you talk about money, she will ask you if you could ask Kim about her job. When you go to main building after you are not able to talk with Kim because "Don'tdisturb her she's working" and later, you'r sister is already working there even though you still haven't asked Kim about job.

So in conclusion: on Quest there is "talk to Kim" still 0. But you'r sister is already wokring there. I think a Variable is already put on "true" but it still shouldn't.

I'm not sure if this bug doesn't come up if you do it the other way.

And Sorry if it isn't a bug.... I just don't have any other explanation for this...
The first is engine problem and can't be fixed without extensive knowledge, which I don't have. If it's only sometimes, I have to live with it for now.

Can you send your save file for the second one?

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
DIT: did find out you are dev of ''college life'' and WOAH, man.
your game is in top 10 of my favs. keep doing the great work.

kira is my fav char here, waiting for more lovely content (no brutal lets fk story, but that romantic theme as it goes), like it.. too many games with story like *i hate you pervert -next moment- i love you lets have some zexxxxxxx*

Reactions: MikeMasters

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
next one: the jane locker event doesn't trigger.
Maybe you changed the trigger condition. But if not there is a bug again.

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah no Problem. I send you more than one save file. before and after. And sorry about the order what you choose.. this doesn't matter. In both case Will this bug happen. And in save5, when you go to quest you will see that it is completed but "Talk to Kira" is still 0.

And how can I send you Save-Datas here. There is written that these extensions are not allowed? Should I send it to you As a mail?

ferrarif95

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah no Problem. I send you more than one save file. before and after. And sorry about the order what you choose.. this doesn't matter. In both case Will this bug happen. And in save5, when you go to quest you will see that it is completed but "Talk to Kira" is still 0.

And how can I send you Save-Datas here. There is written that these extensions are not allowed? Should I send it to you As a mail?
I sent alwys here not private

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes