mayama

Jul 14, 2017
Can't replicate the second bug. The receptionist gives the packages from 6 to 22, maybe that's the reason? If you have save file, it would help me a lot.
The door need a second to reset after walking through, how fast did you used it again? I it completely random?
I've overwritten that save, but it's probably because I didn't went between 6-22. Odd though, that at 23 the receptionist is there, tells you "have a nice day" but doesn't do her job. Maybe have the receptionist disappear in non working hours? If it's not too complicated, just like the campus is crowded at day and quasi-empty at night.
As for the door, probably I clicked fast but not faster than other times. If nobody's there then click. I think I've used the same speed in other rooms and all went smoothly. Then if I averagely click after 1.05 seconds and one time I clicked after 0.99 causing the crash, that I cannot know. :)
Since we brought up typos, just a few others from Kara's last strip scene: "infront" (in front), "it take's" (it takes), "holly" (holy), "as Kara continue" (as Kara continues), "infront" (in front).

oh my god, why haven't i found this game sooner.. good game sir, good game :eazyHype:
Yep, for some reasons it's flying well under the radars... but perhaps time will make justice. :)

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Thank you very much :)

I would love nothing more, but I don't think it's going to happen.
you should believe more in yourself. game story is good, models are good, a few minor typos but didn't really bother me. if i can make a suggestion, maybe in your next game (after this one completed, of course) try to make in Ren'py or Unity. most people(well, at least most that i know) doesn't really like playing RPGM games.. despite that, keep up the good work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MikeMasters
U

User_23654

Here is 0.0.8a

Reactions: zecon

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
I would love nothing more, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Maybe being more confident would help, considering you're doing a great job so far. :)

I agree with the post above, I love reading novels, romance mostly, japanese ones in original language even, provided they're well drawn, entertaining and not boring. But the rpg engine is heavy for the pc, and if I want to go around through maps with a character, I'd rather just turn on the PS4.

So yeah, for a future project (far away, wishing this game the longest life it can get), Ren'py and Unity are good ideas, the most populare games are made with those. Though it takes a skilled individual to make a nice game, and that's where you have quality.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
how do you become best friends with jane? where's the trigger (like for kora being in her room at 8 00)

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
is the 0.0.8a just bux fixes? the change logs seems to be just fixing bugs is why i asked.

Mrbrown1373

Jan 25, 2017
How do you get the game windowed instead of full screen? Once I open it I can't go back to look at the walthrough without quitting the game or bringing up the start menu from the side in Windows 8.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
F4 will get you out of full screen, you can then maximize the window and it's basically like full screen anyway.

I like the game based on the intro and all, but the timed text is driving me nuts. I read quickly, so there I sit, having to wait... for.... text.... to .... appear.... and... aaarrgh.....

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
There are two parts?
Don't know, what you mean, so I can't answer properly.

F4 will get you out of full screen, you can then maximize the window and it's basically like full screen anyway.

I like the game based on the intro and all, but the timed text is driving me nuts. I read quickly, so there I sit, having to wait... for.... text.... to .... appear.... and... aaarrgh.....
Yeah, I'm diverting from that technique in the latest update, I might remove it from the previous text as well, once I have more time.

Reactions: BitterFrost

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
It feels like it was just yesterday when I was shit talking this game back when it was in 0.1 . They grow up so fast.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes