BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I guess I have to add to the very beginning of the game more info about the bound keys. There is tutorial section in the main menu and one of the tutorials says - press "S" in the middle of the dialogue to save/load game
;-)
Ah, my bad. Guess I should have looked closer. I'm too used to Ren'py now I guess, you can right-click and do anything at any time, which also makes savescumming a lot easier. With the S key I can savescum again, yay! ;)

Reactions: MikeMasters

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
I need some help.
Glad as i was with the update i ran a bit too quick.
I have the laptop but now I have to pick it up somewhere and i forgot to read where.
i know....stupid ol`me :)

SumYungGui

Aug 21, 2017
I need some help.
Glad as i was with the update i ran a bit too quick.
I have the laptop but now I have to pick it up somewhere and i forgot to read where.
i know....stupid ol`me :)
Once you order it from the online shop you need to pick it up from the lady at the front desk of the dormitory when it arrives, then take it to Joan when she's at the desk in her room in the Anderson apartment (not exactly sure what her schedule is to know when she's at her desk, sorry).

Reactions: dutchpete

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys i click on the game.exe but i get an endless white screen on both parts.do i have to combine the files somehow?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The walkthrough earlier in this thread is not valid, or at least the behavior I see out of the characters doesn't match it. I guess things have changed.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
The walkthrough earlier in this thread is not valid, or at least the behavior I see out of the characters doesn't match it. I guess things have changed.
Always check the walkthrough version, but for the most part the walkthrough should be valid for atleast 90% of the content.

GhostlyGaming

Sep 3, 2017
Walkthrough updated to v0.0.8a , Check this .
Also can be found at my .
Enjoy!
Is it just me,or is the new walkthrough link only showing you day 14..?? been using your previous walkthrough links fine,good work.

Reactions: Aiden

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Is it just me,or is the new walkthrough link only showing you day 14..?? been using your previous walkthrough links fine,good work.
Ooh crap, sorry didnt save the file correctly, will reupload in 15 mins. So sorry!

Edit: Done! Sorry about that! :)

Feedback is always appreciated!

Last edited:

GrebRun

Jul 9, 2017
Ooh crap, sorry didnt save the file correctly, will reupload in 15 mins. So sorry!

the Walkthrough isn't add new days, is that's right? because the update did not have new dialogues or the walkthrough is wrong

sorry about my english, i use the translate

Last edited:

zigzagon

May 5, 2017

At day 11 if you miss 7h and directly go to 8h you can take picture of sis under shower(duno if you can do it another day f.ex. 14 8h when its "free" day but i'm pretty sure you can), but if you go like walkthrough, 7 than 8 this not happened.

16h you can tickle sister or go to bathroom, but walkthrough said you can do both(so again another "free" day day it work 100%)

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
neeeeeeeeeeed help
everytime i load my save game in the new versions i get error even i cant load any save game it says reloadchoices or somehing like that
can someone share with me a save file from the end of ver 0.65 please

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
At day 11 if you miss 7h and directly go to 8h you can take picture of sis under shower(duno if you can do it another day f.ex. 14 8h when its "free" day but i'm pretty sure you can), but if you go like walkthrough, 7 than 8 this not happened.
There are fixed timings on who go to the bathroom and when; but keep in mind that week days timings are different than weekends

Weekdays:
07:00 Kimberly shower time
08:00 Joan shower time
16:00 Mrs. Anderson shower time

(Some characters take 2 showers in the same day, but no need)

16h you can tickle sister or go to bathroom, but walkthrough said you can do both(so again another "free" day day it work 100%)
sorry, it was my mistake, here is the fix:
Day 14 fix.PNG

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
@MikeMasters having a lil prob with the game on day 17 evening, going by the walkthrough..

5. [18:00] Click on Kara
Join her
Sexual activities
Kiss her

6. [19:00] Click on Kara
Join her
Offer massage
Next pose
now for some reason, when I kiss her at 18:00, the game skips right past 19:00 to 20:00. So I have no chance to give massage.

any ideas?

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
having a lil prob with the game on day 17 evening, going by the walkthrough..

now for some reason, when I kiss her at 18:00, the game skips right past 19:00 to 20:00. So I have no chance to give massage.

any ideas?
Probably a bug from the game,
Try again and see if it happens once more.

Kiss scene + hug should take 1 hour only.

If it didnt work out, report as a bug and the developer @MikeMasters will hopefully see to it. He will probably ask for your save file.

You can try send me your save file as well to see what I can do from my side after I return from work.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
yeah, its weird. do the kiss, game says after kiss hold each other for an hour, then... 20:00
@MikeMasters
prefer a save before or after bug?
meh, you get both
begin day 17
and morn day 18

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters having a lil prob with the game on day 17 evening, going by the walkthrough..

any ideas?
I'm at work and I don't know @Qleaf walkthrough. Are we talking about the hugging and kissing at the picnic? If so, I believe both actions take time, compared to kissing at Kara's room. I have to check it out to be 100% sure, when I get home.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I'm at work and I don't know @Qleaf walkthrough. Are we talking about the hugging and kissing at the picnic? If so, I believe both actions take time, compared to kissing at Kara's room. I have to check it out to be 100% sure, when I get home.
yeah, the picnic part on day 17 before you see her naked on day 18. Q's walkthrough goes a lil like this...
4. [18:00] Head to the Picnic Area
Click on Kara
Join her
Talk to her
So, about the undressing…

5. [18:00] Click on Kara
Join her
Sexual activities
Kiss her

6. [19:00] Click on Kara
Join her
Offer massage
Next pose *Note: Reload Slot 24 if Failed.
Look
I can talk and then kiss both at 18:00 but then it skips to 20:00.
so your saying the kiss at 18:00 takes 2 hours? damn, hellova kiss eh? lol

ETA: ok, so tried it again. and yes, the kiss at that part does take 2 hours(damn son!). so I reversed the order and did the massage first and then the kiss and it worked out better. so if indeed the kiss length is correct at the picnic area, you may want to reverse those two steps in the walkthrough @Qleaf

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes