SumYungGui

Aug 21, 2017
I had the same issue in my playthrough so it might just be a matter of them being in the wrong order in the walkthrough, if you do the massage first then the kiss then it ends with the times stated in the walkthrough and you still get the +1 from the kiss as you would if you did the kiss first.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
yeah, the picnic part on day 17 before you see her naked on day 18. Q's walkthrough goes a lil like this...

I can talk and then kiss both at 18:00 but then it skips to 20:00.
so your saying the kiss at 18:00 takes 2 hours? damn, hellova kiss eh? lol

ETA: ok, so tried it again. and yes, the kiss at that part does take 2 hours(damn son!). so I reversed the order and did the massage first and then the kiss and it worked out better. so if indeed the kiss length is correct at the picnic area, you may want to reverse those two steps in the walkthrough @Qleaf
I had the same issue in my playthrough so it might just be a matter of them being in the wrong order in the walkthrough, if you do the massage first then the kiss then it ends with the times stated in the walkthrough and you still get the +1 from the kiss as you would if you did the kiss first.
Sure, a simple swap is easy to do but I still consider this a game bug.

I’ll update the walkthrough when I return.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
um... yeah. its kinda what i just said at the end of that post...

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I'm just wondering.
I've been playing this with the walkthrough in hand.
Is there a time limit in days? Are there things I really need to do at a certain time? Or is it open?
If I see, "wait for 5 hours", can't I take a massage or something to speed things up?

korie

Aug 15, 2017
Guys, I have a problem, on day 7 at 22.00 hours, when I talk to Kara about her sweater and ask he to remove them, she get upset said that her parents wont probably allowed it? Why is that??

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Guys, I have a problem, on day 7 at 22.00 hours, when I talk to Kara about her sweater and ask he to remove them, she get upset said that her parents wont probably allowed it? Why is that??
I am at the exact same point.
I guess you sometimes need to take a hitpoint before it gets better.
The same happened with Jane at the first massage.

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
I am at the exact same point.
I guess you sometimes need to take a hitpoint before it gets better.
The same happened with Jane at the first massage.
The fact is that she's very shy and conservative. That chain of events takes a halt in day 7, since she needs time to ponder about it. New chain of events will unlock by itself from day 12.
Be always patient with Kara, it will pay off as time goes on.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I'm just wondering.
I've been playing this with the walkthrough in hand.
Is there a time limit in days? Are there things I really need to do at a certain time? Or is it open?
If I see, "wait for 5 hours", can't I take a massage or something to speed things up?
When you see “wait for X hours” you can whatever you want, that’s why I added time tags as well just incase.

But nothing speed up time better than “waiting for X hours”, in my guide I try to avoid doing activities that will not benefit or add value to the player.

If you want to repeat stuff then sure.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
The fact is that she's very shy and conservative. That chain of events takes a halt in day 7, since she needs time to ponder about it. New chain of events will unlock by itself from day 12.
Be always patient with Kara, it will pay off as time goes on.
Yeah, I know. She is shy. But she is is out of this world shy. Well, just like the others in these games are overly sexual.
But she really is something.
When I play a game I am the protoganist. I act like I would do irl.
The problem I have with Kara is that she looks like my girlfriend. When I showed her Kara, in the early version, she said: "Where did he get my picture."
And to be honest. If it was real life i wouldn't bother about Kara.

What I think is strong about this game is that you really can like/sislike characters. They are not just fuckdolls.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
When you see “wait for X hours” you can whatever you want, that’s why I added time tags as well just incase.

But nothing speed up time better than “waiting for X hours”, in my guide I try to avoid doing activities that will not benefit or add value to the player.

If you want to repeat stuff then sure.
Well i did a massage and got extra massage skil.
Also got some pictures in the "waiting time"

Probably I should I have played without and figured out myself. I Always make a timetable/walk myself.
I guess the walkthrough is the fastest way to get all the content but are there crucial mistakes you can make?
Lets say I need 10 relation with a girl to get somewhere. If I'm am at 9 can I reach it later on, or is it closed forever?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Well i did a massage and got extra massage skil.
Also got some pictures in the "waiting time"

Probably I should I have played without and figured out myself. I Always make a timetable/walk myself.
I guess the walkthrough is the fastest way to get all the content but are there crucial mistakes you can make?
Lets say I need 10 relation with a girl to get somewhere. If I'm am at 9 can I reach it later on, or is it closed forever?
There is no time limit as far as I can tell, except for Joan’s selfies (not entirely sure). But there are event where you have to wait for X amount of days before you can trigger next part of the quest. Also some events happen on specified days (weekdays/weekends). So basically everything is attached to each other in one way or another.

There are events that rely on a certain requirement, example:
1. Being FIT (working out @ GYM, this will allow you to lift Jane when she is ‘drunk’.
2. You will not be able to ask Kara to remove sweater if you didnt meet relationship status.

There are lots more, but you get the idea. I dont see any point playing the game past day 18, since you’ll see eveyrthing at this point. But I know lots of people playing over 20 days, so this is not a requirement. The walkthrough is giving you the minimum while maximizing getting everything possible. Just keep in mind the more days you play will mean the more days you will redo in the enxt update.

@MikeMasters wallthrough details requirements and specific times where you can find the characters and general days you need to wait to trigger next part of the quest. Also provides you with the correct and details of all dialogue choices. I think that style is what you are looking for. You can play with the schedule you want VS. my wakthrough tells you what to do and you have to follow it.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Morpheus668 @Qleaf So I'm finally home and I went through the code for the picnic kiss. Indeed there is a bug and the time moves by two hours everytime. It's fixed now and will be in the next update. Thank you for finding that one. I'm thinking about next bug fix update, maybe tomorrow with my walkthrough...

Reactions: ASLPro3D

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Just take the save provided from the developer, you start at the end of Day 9. You’ll find the save at the OP.

No real difference :)
Solved.. had to re-download from the OP.

Think something is buggy.. used the saved day 9 in OP.. on Day 11.. sister only says hi bro in her room..

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes