MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Can anyone share save files day by day? Or any save please guyz but not totally complated pls, day 4 save? or 5?
There is save file at the OP. It starts at the end of day 9 and allows you to change your name at after loading. I won't share any other saves anytime soon.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Op = opening post.

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Guide updated to the latest game version : v0.0.8b

You can find the walkthrough in this .
It can also be found at my .

Enjoy!
You rock! Thanks!

Jack Dangers

Aug 3, 2017
Qleaf,

First, thank you so much for the game. It's really high-quality and I'm enjoying it immensely.

I have a question about your walkthrough, however. On Day 16, the sixth instruction is "CLICK ON THE WHITE PHONE". I'm not exactly sure where that is. My apologies if it's been asked before or it's obvious, but can I have some help here?

Thanks,

JD

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Qleaf,

First, thank you so much for the game. It's really high-quality and I'm enjoying it immensely.

I have a question about your walkthrough, however. On Day 16, the sixth instruction is "CLICK ON THE WHITE PHONE". I'm not exactly sure where that is. My apologies if it's been asked before or it's obvious, but can I have some help here?

Thanks,

JD
The white phone is on the cafe counter. Clicking it activates dialog with the server.

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
Help guys, After i launch the game, the screen is stuck at white screen can't get into the game, can anyone help?

EDIT: i just delete the game and extract it again, then its all working now, i think it dmg the .json file when i extacted it at first.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes