Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I'm getting an error message cannot read property 'restoreChoices' of undefined.
Usually error message happen:
1. Saving during dialogue
2. Delteing a save file ingame
3. Old save file.

If you were playing normally before it happened, you can try loading from another save slot and then saving over your corrupted save.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
@Qleaf I had a question about your walk-through.
Take day 17 point 3 for instance: at [11:00] the action is "wait for..." "1h *Note: Repeat until 18:00"

Why do we have to wait 7x for 1h instead of waiting once for 5h and once for 2h?
The second option is less dialog to go through so I'm wondering if there is a specific reason for it?

on a side note: those skill checks is stupid:
auto-save - FAIL - F5 - continue - FAIL - F5 - continue - SUCCESS. This is just annoying for the player.
That and the disappearing phone for travel are my 2 biggest annoyances with this game

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
@Qleaf I had a question about your walk-through.
Take day 17 point 3 for instance: at [11:00] the action is "wait for..." "1h *Note: Repeat until 18:00"

Why do we have to wait 7x for 1h instead of waiting once for 5h and once for 2h?
The second option is less dialog to go through so I'm wondering if there is a specific reason for it?

on a side note: those skill checks is stupid:
auto-save - FAIL - F5 - continue - FAIL - F5 - continue - SUCCESS. This is just annoying for the player.
That and the disappearing phone for travel are my 2 biggest annoyances with this game
I try to minimize text in the guide, the point you mentioned you can do exactly what you said. I just placed wait 1h (repeat until) to make it flexible at your side.

You can do 4 and 3 or 5 and 2.
Doesn’t affect the game, but will affect the size of the walkthrough :)

——

As for failing you skill check, you can save or load the game during the dialogue by pressing “S” (keyboard) without having to restart the whole game.....

So if you fail, just press “S” and reload. Wont take 5 seconds.

As for the phone disappearance, yeah it annoys me too ;)

Reactions: osmcuser132

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Usually error message happen:
1. Saving during dialogue
2. Delteing a save file ingame
3. Old save file.

If you were playing normally before it happened, you can try loading from another save slot and then saving over your corrupted save.
I tried all my old saves none work. I haven't played for awhile since 0.6.

Thought I'd report the bug since none of them work and i'm not interested in replaying the entire game

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
As for failing you skill check, you can save or load the game during the dialogue by pressing “S” (keyboard) without having to restart the whole game.....

So if you fail, just press “S” and reload. Wont take 5 seconds.
Thanks for the tip, too bad I am at the end of your guide. Maybe in the next version

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Not sure why but I can't seem to take a picture of Joan or Mrs Anderson (Dorothy) when I spy on them in the bath as well as to locate Mrs Anderson changing in her room (picture attached).
FYI: I used the save file from the OP

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Not sure why but I can't seem to take a picture of Joan or Mrs Anderson (Dorothy) when I spy on them in the bath as well as to locate Mrs Anderson changing in her room (picture attached).
Mrs Anderson bedroom spy scene is not implemented in this version, it’s for the future.

Why you cant take Joan pic while she is showering is probably becsuse there is no code for it to make the choice to take a shot.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Mrs Anderson bedroom spy scene is not implemented in this version, it’s for the future.

Why you cant take Joan pic while she is showering is probably becsuse there is no code for it to make the choice to take a shot.
But what's odd is I was able to take them previously (which I've attached screenshots off), and the only reason I restarted from day 9 is because I wanted to choose path B

And right now I was only able to take Kimberly's. Now this is just a shot in the dark and total speculation, could there be a bug where if you take Kimberly's shot first, you can't take the others.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
But what's odd is I was able to take them previously (which I've attached screenshots off), and the only reason I restarted from day 9 is because I wanted to choose path B

And right now I was only able to take Kimberly's. Now this is just a shot in the dark and total speculation, could there be a bug where if you take Kimberly's shot first, you can't take the others.
Shots taking while spying will be saved in your phone, I don’t remember seeing an option to take shots of both Mrs anderson and Joan while they are inside the bathroom.

Just fyi , in the previous post , you posted Mrs anderson while she was in her bedroom, I hope I answered that part in my previous post.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Shots taking while spying will be saved in your phone, I don’t remember seeing an option to take shots of both Mrs anderson and Joan while they are inside the bathroom.

Just fyi , in the previous post , you posted Mrs anderson while she was in her bedroom, I hope I answered that part in my previous post.
Yes, you did thanks for the info on Mrs Anderson in the bedroom.

Regarding the other issue, I ran a test and found that if you start with either Joan or Mrs Anderson and leave Kimberly for last it works, you get all three but if you with start with Kimberly or do her second you can't take anymore shots afterwards. whether it also affects those at the school, I don't know.

To clarify

What works
1-Joan or Mrs Anderson
2-Mrs Anderson or Joan
3-Kimberly

What doesn't work
1-Joan or Mrs Anderson
2-Kimberly
3-Mrs Anderson or Joan

1-Kimberly
2-Mrs Anderson or Joan
3-Joan or Mrs Anderson

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

It's bug. All spying event's at the apartment bathroom direct at Kimberly's spying conditions, so if you took a picture of Kimberly, you can't do it with others. Update will be posted tomorrow. Thank you for pointing me at the right direction.

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
Great gratitude to Qleaf for scrupulous work.
But.
This is taken from 40265_College_Life_v0.0.8a_Walkthrough:
"Day 14
1. [09:00] Exit Room
Press “T” (Keyboard)
Wait for...
4 hours *Note: Repeat until time 2
2. [21:00] Travel to the Bus stop
Click on the Post
Wait for bus
3. [21:00] Click on the top red pin
Exit bus
4. [22:00] Travel to the Anderson Apartment
Head to the Hot Tub
Click on Joan
5. [22:00] Travel to Bus stop
Click on the Post
Wait for bus
6. [22:00] Click on the bottom red pin
Exit bus
7. [23:00] Press “T” (Keyboard)
Wait for...
2 hours
8. [01:00] Travel to the Room Entrance
Go inside
Click on pillow (Your bed)
Sleep"

How can I/we use this correction for the 14th day taken :

?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Great gratitude to Qleaf for scrupulous work.
But.
This is taken from 40265_College_Life_v0.0.8a_Walkthrough:
"Day 14
1. [09:00] Exit Room
Press “T” (Keyboard)
Wait for...
4 hours *Note: Repeat until time 2
2. [21:00] Travel to the Bus stop
Click on the Post
Wait for bus
3. [21:00] Click on the top red pin
Exit bus
4. [22:00] Travel to the Anderson Apartment
Head to the Hot Tub
Click on Joan
5. [22:00] Travel to Bus stop
Click on the Post
Wait for bus
6. [22:00] Click on the bottom red pin
Exit bus
7. [23:00] Press “T” (Keyboard)
Wait for...
2 hours
8. [01:00] Travel to the Room Entrance
Go inside
Click on pillow (Your bed)
Sleep"

How can I/we use this correction for the 14th day taken :

?
Ops I referenced the wrong day, this was supposed to be the fix for day 11, not day 14.

I’ve been planning to update the walkthrough but Getting caught up with work. Hopefully today *cross fingers* the guide will updated.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Ops I referenced the wrong day, this was supposed to be the fix for day 11, not day 14.

I’ve been planning to update the walkthrough but Getting caught up with work. Hopefully today *cross fingers* the guide will updated.
Please, wait with the revision for one more day. I will upload next update with bug fixes tomorrow and some of them might change your walkthrough.

Reactions: Kalf and aweriel

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Please, wait with the revision for one more day. I will upload next update with bug fixes tomorrow and some of them might change your walkthrough.
Alrightee thanks for the heads up ;)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes