MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Yeah no Problem. I send you more than one save file. before and after. And sorry about the order what you choose.. this doesn't matter. In both case Will this bug happen. And in save5, when you go to quest you will see that it is completed but "Talk to Kira" is still 0.

And how can I send you Save-Datas here. There is written that these extensions are not allowed? Should I send it to you As a mail?
Pack them to zip file

Anon1111

Aug 6, 2017
Ah ok thanks. In save 4, you will see another little bug. Frac{3}{4} of Kims mother is sitting on the couch.

Cheers

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
does anyone have a save file for Day 16 right after the class room? im having a bug when i try to get to kara, the player model turns into kara as well. I cant seem to move nor press escape or anything at all, i even tried to get to her from the elevator, same thing happens. bug.png

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
does anyone have a save file for Day 16 right after the class room? im having a bug when i try to get to kara, the player model turns into kara as well. I cant seem to move nor press escape or anything at all, i even tried to get to her from the elevator, same thing happens. View attachment 28609
He's working on a fix for the bug and should be updated sometime tomorrow.

Reactions: rockaducka

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I suppose you should remove incest from your tags as soon as possible and hide it behind a paywall or else you might get banned like others

Reactions: cloudmoon

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017

Incest isn't welcome on patreon anymore. Dating My Daughter had to remove it's title and everything regarding incest from its site, Dreams of Desire is still banned. Looks like it's just a start an devs are removing incest from their sites to avoid being banned

Reactions: MikeMasters

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Joan Fans rejoice! This is the update for you! Highly recommended to play! I’ll be updating the walkthrough as soon as the fixed version is up.

Slowly but surely, the days with lots of free time will be replaced with activities to do. The game is growing , as well as my love for it!

At first Joan didn’t catch my eyes , but now she has my attention!

New scenes including Mrs. anderson and Kimberly , with Kimberly being up close and personal ( Although I feel it’s out of place in such the occurrence of the event that happened in her room, doesn’t fit as a normal request for first time visit and relationship level )

Sadly, no love for the other characters, so don’t get your hopes up!

mayama

Jul 14, 2017
Found a few other oddities in v 0.0.8

- If you stay at the Anderson's until 3AM, you can't take the bus anymore and therefore you're stuck. I know I wasn't supposed to stay there until 3AM, but just wanted to test the game's behaviour in that scenario.
- Ordered the notebook on day 18, didn't have it delivered until day 23, despite constantly checking if the receptionist had something for me.
- To unlock the delivery on day 23, I had to order a new cloth for Kara, but since at this point of the story I already gave the gift to Kara (and bought both so I could choose) and that quest is completed, maybe those clothes shouldn't be in the online store anymore.
- This is probably more related to the engine, but anyway: sometime going in and out of a room makes the game freeze, meaning you're stuck in the room and can't go out, happened entering Kim's bedroom.
- Not usually reporting typos, just this one because it's repeated: when you choose the swimsuit, the four options all say "Remeber option" instead of remember.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017

Incest isn't welcome on patreon anymore. Dating My Daughter had to remove it's title and everything regarding incest from its site, Dreams of Desire is still banned. Looks like it's just a start an devs are removing incest from their sites to avoid being banned
Thank you for this, I will remove any reference to incest from my patreon page. Obviously I don't plan to change the game itself.

Found a few other oddities in v 0.0.8

- If you stay at the Anderson's until 3AM, you can't take the bus anymore and therefore you're stuck. I know I wasn't supposed to stay there until 3AM, but just wanted to test the game's behaviour in that scenario.
- Ordered the notebook on day 18, didn't have it delivered until day 23, despite constantly checking if the receptionist had something for me.
- To unlock the delivery on day 23, I had to order a new cloth for Kara, but since at this point of the story I already gave the gift to Kara (and bought both so I could choose) and that quest is completed, maybe those clothes shouldn't be in the online store anymore.
- This is probably more related to the engine, but anyway: sometime going in and out of a room makes the game freeze, meaning you're stuck in the room and can't go out, happened entering Kim's bedroom.
- Not usually reporting typos, just this one because it's repeated: when you choose the swimsuit, the four options all say "Remeber option" instead of remember.
Thank you for the report. First bug is fixed, I've added block, so you can't wait outside of the campus groud after 2 a.m., but I've add it only to to the 1 hour option.
Can't replicate the second bug. The receptionist gives the packages from 6 to 22, maybe that's the reason? If you have save file, it would help me a lot.
The door need a second to reset after walking through, how fast did you used it again? I it completely random?
Typos fixed.
Thank you again :)

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Thank you for this, I will remove any reference to incest from my patreon page. Obviously I don't plan to change the game itself.

Thank you for the report. First bug is fixed, I've added block, so you can't wait outside of the campus groud after 2 a.m., but I've add it only to to the 1 hour option.
Can't replicate the second bug. The receptionist gives the packages from 6 to 22, maybe that's the reason? If you have save file, it would help me a lot.
The door need a second to reset after walking through, how fast did you used it again? I it completely random?
Typos fixed.
Thank you again :)
One of the typos is:
“Prize” should be “price”
Laptop picture online shopping

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes