Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I will come right out and say it, I haven't played the last couple of versions, after you could get Kara to study without her pants. I found it annoying that I had access to a hot babe in my room but I couldn't advance my friendship with her so all the massage lessons in the world would do me no good. And I couldn't use that knowledge on Kara.

And what about the help at the campus restaurant, you get to try to look at her breasts and that's it.

Or the headmistress... why doesn't she deliver your weekly stipend herself with a reward for doing well in class?

And the teacher... I have to sit through her boring class everyday and I never see her outside of it.

At least I get to see the massage girl's pussy everyday, but it would be nice to be able to help her work through her tension.

It's not that I want to bang every girl I meet... OK I guess it is that I want to bang every girl I meet with my more than ample equipment. I mean really, his junk is so big I'm surprised his roomie can keep her hands off of it.

@MikeMasters I really like the game and this is my tough love way of asking for more. I don't know where you have the story going in your head and I understand how difficult it is to create something like this by yourself, or with a small team. I'm glad to hear there will be more with the sister since she was introduced at the very beginning and then kinda ignored game wise since then. I await whatever content you want to put out, my ideas notwithstanding.

Reactions: 1215grilz

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I will come right out and say it, I haven't played the last couple of versions, after you could get Kara to study without her pants. I found it annoying that I had access to a hot babe in my room but I couldn't advance my friendship with her so all the massage lessons in the world would do me no good. And I couldn't use that knowledge on Kara.

And what about the help at the campus restaurant, you get to try to look at her breasts and that's it.

Or the headmistress... why doesn't she deliver your weekly stipend herself with a reward for doing well in class?

And the teacher... I have to sit through her boring class everyday and I never see her outside of it.

At least I get to see the massage girl's pussy everyday, but it would be nice to be able to help her work through her tension.

It's not that I want to bang every girl I meet... OK I guess it is that I want to bang every girl I meet with my more than ample equipment. I mean really, his junk is so big I'm surprised his roomie can keep her hands off of it.

@MikeMasters I really like the game and this is my tough love way of asking for more. I don't know where you have the story going in your head and I understand how difficult it is to create something like this by yourself, or with a small team. I'm glad to hear there will be more with the sister since she was introduced at the very beginning and then kinda ignored game wise since then. I await whatever content you want to put out, my ideas notwithstanding.
I don't want to give you excuses, but believe me, when I say: There's no time to do it all. In fact, there's no time to do half of what I plan to do for month. I had like 10 hours just for myself in September, rest I've spent at job or this. Thankfully I have no life outside of this, so I can do, what I do. Just hold on, change is coming.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
I don't want to give you excuses, but believe me, when I say: There's no time to do it all. In fact, there's no time to do half of what I plan to do for month. I had like 10 hours just for myself in September, rest I've spent at job or this. Thankfully I have no life outside of this, so I can do, what I do. Just hold on, change is coming.
:eazyHype:

Prodoc

May 6, 2017
Whether does anyone have the walkthrough for v. 0.0.7a? In this , there is link on the walkthrough for v. 0.0.65 which seems unusable from the 11th day for v. 0.0.7a.

Last edited:

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
My screen goes black when I collect the book from receptionist. (0.0.7a)
Attached saved game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I'm not complaining. Games like this are things you do for fun in your spare time. Don't let it consume your life. Oh you have no life? Then by all means give us more, More, MORE!!! :)

Seriously, if you need help with scripting or event building in MV, I would be glad to help. I have a game percolating in the back of my head and instead of jumping in, it would probably be better for me to get my toes wet on an established project. I have a legally purchased version of RPG Maker MV from the end of school sale in June. I also have been collecting DAZ3D assets for quite a while but I don't think I have a machine powerful enough to help with renders. I get the PC free items every week and take advantage of the big sales. I have additional textures for items I don't own, just in case I need them in the future, or I can use them as bits for another item.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
My screen goes black when I collect the book from receptionist. (0.0.7a)
Attached saved game.
I don't know what you did, so I can't fix it. Use phone to fast trave back to dormitory and move right. Just tested it and it works

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I don't know what you did, so I can't fix it. Use phone to fast trave back to dormitory and move right. Just tested it and it works
I went back a little and redid some stuff, it's working now. Thanks for your help anyways.

Also I was getting some error message that keeps popping up repeatedly during gameplay about some file missing (some sort of of .ogg file). I restarted it and it's working fine now. Just thought I should mention that as well.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
i have littel problem my save not worked i need to start new game ?
If your save files are from v0.0.65 or older, you have to start fro the begining. Or you can download save file from the link I've posted few messages back.

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
I understood
Thank you
I downloaded the document
You have to play another two hours to get to where I came from the game
The way I remember I was in 41 days
Now starting from 9:p;):)

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I understood
Thank you
I downloaded the document
You have to play another two hours to get to where I came from the game
The way I remember I was in 41 days
Now starting from 9:p;):)
Why so many days? Everything can be seen on day 19-ish :coldsweat:

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Why so many days? Everything can be seen on day 19-ish :coldsweat:
I do not know I thought that every day something new was going to happen
I like games that never end
Like living the thing
My intention is not a bad one
But living in a game is a pleasure thing
That's why I told you this was one of the best games;)

Reactions: MikeMasters

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I've uploaded one save file here:
It's at the end of day 9, so next day starts with Joan's quest. You still have to give Kara the dress and go through the new content, but anything else is done.

When i try to use that save file, it loads and I'm prompted to give my name, but then, when i go to sleep I get an error message
"Uncaught Error: Header is wrong"

The Wolf

Donor
Jul 6, 2017
I didn't get this error on my side

Also little tip if you want to save during dialog press S

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I didn't get this error on my side

Also little tip if you want to save during dialog press S
I will have to try that, I am so used to RPG Maker using esc to get to those menus I didn't really try anything else.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes