VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Decent but too slow. This needs way more content before it becomes interesting to a wider audience and potential patrons.
I mean the length of the update falls under the category of "oh I missed 3 min. of this show while I took a piss break and it's over?"
Maybe take longer development chunks and post updates only when you have more substantial content?

Just one more personal matter at the end about the MC - blonde with the bald eagle annoyed face, yuck, pretty repulsive.
Kinda messes up the immersion.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Not bad but sometimes the MC acts kinda stupid and he is too trusting for his kind of character. Otherwise not bad for now.
i mean he was a soldier not a super secret spy or something

one hope i have for this game is that it doesn't turn out that the rebels are the good guys. its been done to death and history shows that the leaders of a revolution are just as bad if not worse than their predecessors.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I like the call to Naughty America on the roll-up door while the MC is tracking Grace. I assume there are other Easter eggs like that here and there that I've missed.
I didn't notice that one myself (probably because I am pure of heart, like a choirboy).

But I was obsessed enough to track down the asset: The texture image with the lip-bite is in the original asset by "Stonemason".

1640176138225.png

Who knows if this is a reference to that AV production company or is coincidental. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
I didn't notice that one myself (probably because I am pure of heart, like a choirboy).

But I was obsessed enough to track down the asset: The texture image with the lip-bite is in the original asset by "Stonemason".

View attachment 1557300

Who knows if this is a reference to that AV production company or is coincidental. :unsure:
Yea, that's from the asset. The reference is purely coincidental, I don't know what Naughty America is. I picked that corner and angle for the skull on the wall. I thought it was neat with Grace walking into "death".

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Not my kinda game.
Been clicking for over an hour now and much blahblah but only one lewd scene.
Beautifull girls and women but MC looks like shit.
Played it from first release on but i've decided to leave it be.
Prevent myself from RSI.
deleted

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yea, that's from the asset. The reference is purely coincidental, I don't know what Naughty America is. I picked that corner and angle for the skull on the wall. I thought it was neat with Grace walking into "death".
Ah, well then, good job on a happy accident. :) Naughty America is an online adult entertainment company that's been around for 20 years now. They were especially big in the 2000s but are still going today.

Reactions: Gallant Trombe

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Was suuuper exited for this. Bit dissapointed that the update was this short. Didn't feel like anything happened at all. However, I liked all the interaction the characters had, either with the MC or between themselves and as always, the girls are stunnin. God, why does Miri have be like that, I hope she's gonna reconsider once she warms up to the team and NOT betray it

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Was suuuper exited for this. Bit dissapointed that the update was this short. Didn't feel like anything happened at all. However, I liked all the interaction the characters had, either with the MC or between themselves and as always, the girls are stunnin. God, why does Miri have be like that, I hope she's gonna reconsider once she warms up to the team and NOT betray it
The next update will be longer and more in line with the first release in terms of size. I didn't want people to wait too long for it, so that's why Part B and C were partitioned off and released after a month or so each.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The next update will be longer and more in line with the first release in terms of size. I didn't want people to wait too long for it, so that's why Part B and C were partitioned off and released after a month or so each.
Well when I played "B", I had never played this before, so I guess I didn't notice that it was "short". I do hope next will be longer. The story and the world building set up in the 1st version was quite long and very exciting, while this felt kinda rushed. I really like Dizzy, but the whole interaction with her in this update was soo weird. Maybe because it happened soo fast while at the same time, nothing happened.
However, don't take this as an overall negative, the 1st version has set some high and real good quality standards and I believe in you being able to continue like that and make it even better than it is now (while now it's still pretty good)

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Well when I played "B", I had never played this before, so I guess I didn't notice that it was "short". I do hope next will be longer. The story and the world building set up in the 1st version was quite long and very exciting, while this felt kinda rushed. I really like Dizzy, but the whole interaction with her in this update was soo weird. Maybe because it happened soo fast while at the same time, nothing happened.
However, don't take this as an overall negative, the 1st version has set some high and real good quality standards and I believe in you being able to continue like that and make it even better than it is now (while now it's still pretty good)
I've talked about this scene before, and I can't really say any more than what I've said without spoiling.

So spoiler alert, do not read the spoiler below if you don't want me explaining the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: portgasdluigi

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I've talked about this scene before, and I can't really say any more than what I've said without spoiling.

So spoiler alert, do not read the spoiler below if you don't want me explaining the scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I guess it was kinda like a filler I suppose. I didn't really notice any "seduction" maybe because of how stone cold the mc was especially when he was answering all those questions in one word. And, It wasn't as strong and straightforwards as what Miri did, especially since we as the reader know things about her that the MC doesn't, so that entire scene looked not just her warning Mc of what kinda danger awaits him, but also specifically doing what she warned him about.

Crazy10

Dec 18, 2019
Here is Unofficial compressed Android Port for color of my sound ch1 Part C.

You can change opacity of text box and size of text from settings.

Gesture enable.
Can hide quick menu.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My unofficial Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. You save will not get deleted after uninstalling app.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Don't you fucking dare :mad::mad::mad:

Mireille is BEST GIRL :love:
I dunno man. Elise, the Petite Princess Murder cutie is a person in the universe now and she is adorable. She is either a good aligned vigilante or totally bloodthirsty- haven't figured that out yet ;-p.

I think I'd rate Mireille last out of the girls on the team to be honest. Never liked the seductress trope / vibe much. Lana and Blanche are great too

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes