VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Voted for Dizzy myself. Apparently I missed the part where you could vote for 2, otherwise I'd have given Blanche a vote as well. Also, not be rude or an asshole or anything, but I hope the dev isn't going to play favorites with the characters, given that they have a massive "vote for Elise" image and that Elise is their pfp as well. Can't wait for the full Ch. 1 release.
No worries about favourites, I love all my characters. This is more of an inside joke. Given the nature of the story, some people tried to read who my favourites are and think they can guess which one's the villain, who might die, etc.

Also, Lana and Mireille already won the last two polls, I like to give others a little push so there won't be a dozen wallpapers of Lana and none for others.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No worries about favourites, I love all my characters. This is more of an inside joke. Given the nature of the story, some people tried to read who my favourites are and think they can guess which one's the villain, who might die, etc.

Also, Lana and Mireille already won the last two polls, I like to give others a little push so there won't be a dozen wallpapers of Lana and none for others.
The poll denied me a vote because I use VPN, so I figured I'd just say it here instead. My favorite is June, and likely always will be. I loved her personality, and she continues to be my favorite among all of your excellent renders. I hope no one else dies, but of course that's unrealistic. I'll end up holding my breath with each new release.

Reactions: Gallant Trombe

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
The poll denied me a vote because I use VPN, so I figured I'd just say it here instead. My favorite is June, and likely always will be. I loved her personality, and she continues to be my favorite among all of your excellent renders. I hope no one else dies, but of course that's unrealistic. I'll end up holding my breath with each new release.
I'll remember to count your vote (y)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Why is June your favorite? You like the aspect of mystery?

I voted for Elise and Blanche. Currently my two favorites with Lana coming in 3rd ^_^.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why is June your favorite? You like the aspect of mystery?
I'm sure that's part of it, although physically I find her absolutely gorgeous. Still, since the MC met her before the disaster in that whole area happened, a part of me hopes she somehow made it out safely. She was brave, adventurous, and very sweet. To me, she's also effectively like the one that got away. Yes, they had a night of passion together, but he never saw her again. I feel like, why show me the night with her if it's not significant somehow later on? I hope she's not on the opposite side of the MC's investigation.

Elise is too new for me to really like her beyond superficially. Blanche was actually an extremely close second for me.

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
I'm sure that's part of it, although physically I find her absolutely gorgeous. Still, since the MC met her before the disaster in that whole area happened, a part of me hopes she somehow made it out safely. She was brave, adventurous, and very sweet. To me, she's also effectively like the one that got away. Yes, they had a night of passion together, but he never saw her again. I feel like, why show me the night with her if it's not significant somehow later on? I hope she's not on the opposite side of the MC's investigation.

Elise is too new for me to really like her beyond superficially. Blanche was actually an extremely close second for me.
Don't worry, June is an important character in the story. That night with her isn't optional for a good reason ;)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Base on what we know so far, I think this makes the most sense.
So basicly the empire was attacked by factions in the empire, then the empire blamed it on non-existant rebels and launched an all-out attack on these non-existant rebels.... So who has the MC really been fighting before he ended up where he is now?
This is getting confusing.... Did they implant false memories in atleast 3 of the members of the team? MC, Lana and Blanche all seem to have personal experiences with the war and the rebels... think we need to prepare for some red or blue pill soon ;)

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes