VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
I dunno man. Elise, the Petite Princess Murder cutie is a person in the universe now and she is adorable. She is either a good aligned vigilante or totally bloodthirsty- haven't figured that out yet ;-p.

I think I'd rate Mireille last out of the girls on the team to be honest. Never liked the seductress trope / vibe much. Lana and Blanche are great too
Elise showing up and wanting to go in all guns blazing was fantastic, love her.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Gallant Trombe, as I like your game so far, I tried to create some signature GIFs for "Color of my Sound".

I'd like to share them here with you and the community - if you don't mind:

Signature- GIF 1 - ComS 300 x 124 1 MB
Signature- GIF 2 - ComS 300 x 124 1 MB
ComS1rv.gif
ComS2rv.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As these are my very first attempts to create and share any signature GIFs, feel free to share your opinion if you like.
I'm also open for constructive critique ;).

Hope, you'll enjoy :D ... and Merry X-Mas!

Original post & links to the sigs edited on May 2, 2022.

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Mireille still the best! Will the celebration after the action really be true?:love:
I wonder will there be more Li in the future or only just the 7 Lis in the codex we can have in the whole game. Also, will there have side characters who are not in the codex to interact with mc?:unsure:
Personally I think the update of part c is kind of unbalance when it compares to part a and b. Part a tell the background of the game and part b have the story progess, but part c is only showing one more team member and chat with one of the Li. Kind of odd about that.:confused:

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Mireille still the best! Will the celebration after the action really be true?:love:
I wonder will there be more Li in the future or only just the 7 Lis in the codex we can have in the whole game. Also, will there have side characters who are not in the codex to interact with mc?:unsure:
Personally I think the update of part c is kind of unbalance when it compares to part a and b. Part a tell the background of the game and part b have the story progess, but part c is only showing one more team member and chat with one of the Li. Kind of odd about that.:confused:
Part C is used to set the end of Chapter 1 (Part D)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Part C is used to set the end of Chapter 1 (Part D)
Yes but I think it can end in a better way like end in the moment when the team starting to attack or having a dangerous surprise in the action rather than just end it after talking to one of the Li peacefully.
Btw, is part c the final part of ch1 or there will be part d to end ch1?

portgasdluigi

Jul 24, 2021
Yes but I think it can end in a better way like end in the moment when the team starting to attack or having a dangerous surprise in the action rather than just end it after talking to one of the Li peacefully.
Btw, is part c the final part of ch1 or there will be part d to end ch1?
Part D will be the end of Chapter 1. So I would imagine we'll get more of a cliffhanger style ending there.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
What was the usual update cycle in the past?
There was an extensive development thread starting from March 2021, where the dev was quite open about his progress and showed a lot of WIP images, character profiles, etc.

I don't recall if there was a public demo, but the earliest pre-release archive I received from from Gallant Trombe that I still have in my downloads is dated 4th June 2021.

Since then the three releases have been:
  • Ch 1 Part A: 2021-09-25 First release (this was the first month the Patreon was up, so no separate patron vs public release)
  • Ch 1 Part B: 2021-10-31 (patrons) 2021-11-14 (public)
  • Ch 1 Part C: 2021-12-08 (patrons) 2021-12-21 (public)
So that looks like about 1-2 months.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like it...Good story, the renders look great. But let me be honest, I may end up playing this game without a single sex scene. Hopefully, there will be an ending to "get rid of" these insidious cuntholes disguised as LI's. Seriously, I wouldn't trust them with a stick of gum.
Which, of course, is kind of the point of them. The MC isn't even able to trust Blume really, despite the initial appearance of being an assistant to the MC on the mission overall. The plot of the game is riddled with intrigue from all sides, so any intimacy would come with its own risk of course.

It's possible that sleeping with girls may eventually develop actual emotional connection and undermine intended betrayal later. But there's also the advice never to stick your dick in crazy, and I think you could also say never to stick your dick in sketchy. Since I don't know the outcome of doing so and it's not reality, I'm willing to risk my MC for my first playthrough. If it all goes to hell, I can always replay with hindsight and different choices.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Which, of course, is kind of the point of them. The MC isn't even able to trust Blume really, despite the initial appearance of being an assistant to the MC on the mission overall. The plot of the game is riddled with intrigue from all sides, so any intimacy would come with its own risk of course.

It's possible that sleeping with girls may eventually develop actual emotional connection and undermine intended betrayal later. But there's also the advice never to stick your dick in crazy, and I think you could also say never to stick your dick in sketchy. Since I don't know the outcome of doing so and it's not reality, I'm willing to risk my MC for my first playthrough. If it all goes to hell, I can always replay with hindsight and different choices.
For sure. The intrigue keeps me interested. I mainly see the characters outside of the MC as the main antagonists. I am sure having a connection with one or more of the women will actually turn out to be a good thing, but there is a chance that it won't. And something is telling me that it's not worth the risk (to me personally). I just know it's safer not to stick my dick in crazy.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
For sure. The intrigue keeps me interested. I mainly see the characters outside of the MC as the main antagonists. I am sure having a connection with one or more of the women will actually turn out to be a good thing, but there is a chance that it won't. And something is telling me that it's not worth the risk (to me personally). I just know it's safer not to stick my dick in crazy.
Never know how the plot will go. Maybe sticking your dick in crazy gets the best outcomes ;-p. We still know so little about each character's motivations- its hard to know how things will shake down. I wouldn't be surprised if Mireille is being coerced into working against the team, or if the people deciding what the team does are the villains in the end..or any other myriad of possibilities. There should be tons of layers of this plot to reveal before we know best outcomes.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Never know how the plot will go. Maybe sticking your dick in crazy gets the best outcomes ;-p. We still know so little about each character's motivations- its hard to know how things will shake down. I wouldn't be surprised if Mireille is being coerced into working against the team, or if the people deciding what the team does are the villains in the end..or any other myriad of possibilities. There should be tons of layers of this plot to reveal before we know best outcomes.
Oh I know, it's only the first chapter, so there's a lot more story to go. I am just the type of person who makes their mind about a person (or persons in this case) based on first impressions. And unless these women quit doing things to make my skepticism toward them justified, then I am going to keep believing they are all villains lol.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey guys! The next update, which in case you've not heard, is Chapter 1's finale. The size of the update is likely the size of Part A's, so that's going to take some time to develop. For now, here's a little preview.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking forward to it! I love the intrigue and interactions so far. I'm really interested to see where things go next. :)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Voted for Dizzy myself. Apparently I missed the part where you could vote for 2, otherwise I'd have given Blanche a vote as well. Also, not be rude or an asshole or anything, but I hope the dev isn't going to play favorites with the characters, given that they have a massive "vote for Elise" image and that Elise is their pfp as well. Can't wait for the full Ch. 1 release.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes