VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Sooo I told Lana No during that last scene because I don't want my character to be a douche....

But

Will I still have a chance with her in the future? Or did I just disable all sex/romance options by choosing no?

I just don't want to get several chapters into this and discover I made the wrong choice and need to quit or start over....

Thanks very much

Cheers

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Sooo I told Lana No during that last scene because I don't want my character to be a douche....

But

Will I still have a chance with her in the future? Or did I just disable all sex/romance options by choosing no?

I just don't want to get several chapters into this and discover I made the wrong choice and need to quit or start over....

Thanks very much

Cheers
Rejecting sex scenes won't block you from that character's ending or the harem ending.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Short but sweet update. Seems like mostly a groundwork setup kind of update. Blanche and Lana teaming up to help Lana get the MC, more of Mireille's suspicious actions (as well as Blume's), and then the introduction of the final crew member (who oddly wants us to go kill a bunch of gangbangers). Then the meet up with Dizzy. Not sure if something was supposed to happen there (maybe based on previous choices?), but in my game we just chatted for a bit and that was it.

Not too bad, but just felt mostly like setup for things that are going to happen in the coming updates (felt like filler content, especially the Dizzy stuff as it didn't really lead to anything). Still liking the game though regardless, so looking forward to the next update. Thanks Gallant! :)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Color of My Sound [Ch.1 Part C] [Gallant Trombe] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,58 GB / 147 MB - ColorOfMySound-Chapter1.PartC.v3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 112 MB - ColorOfMySound-Chapter1.PartC.v3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Short but sweet update. Seems like mostly a groundwork setup kind of update. Blanche and Lana teaming up to help Lana get the MC, more of Mireille's suspicious actions (as well as Blume's), and then the introduction of the final crew member (who oddly wants us to go kill a bunch of gangbangers). Then the meet up with Dizzy. Not sure if something was supposed to happen there (maybe based on previous choices?), but in my game we just chatted for a bit and that was it.

Not too bad, but just felt mostly like setup for things that are going to happen in the coming updates (felt like filler content, especially the Dizzy stuff as it didn't really lead to anything). Still liking the game though regardless, so looking forward to the next update. Thanks Gallant! :)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This is why you stick with a game through a couple of updates. Initial release visually looked great, but was a little thin on explanation. Could have been a set up for something pretty good or some over dramatic crap. Things are starting to come together story-wise and we're learning stuff. Looking like it's going to be pretty interesting.........although there are some titles out there that got really far along......then jumped head first into the toilet :ROFLMAO:
What's funny is that part of what I like about it is the fact that I don't completely like/trust ANY of the characters yet - not even the MC. It makes them more real, no one's perfect and no ones perfectly evil (at least as far as we know now).

Reactions: osanaiko

Learsodin

Aug 17, 2020
This is a nice one, so far i'm actually liking the story.
i don't know, but i have the presentment that blanche is actually june, her appearance seems very similar to june, principally her face.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Interesting so far, I don't mind the ending, I think building up relationships is beneficial when done right and always ending things with cliffhangers tend to make me lose interest in a story, not just with VNs, but any story, overuse of any asset can make it stale and boring.
Won't write a review just yet, I want to see where things go, but I gotta say I think this story has a lot of potential and it definitely picked my interest.

Reactions: DA22

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
After finishing this. I am intriqued good sir. Always love a good spy thriller

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes