VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Blanche's hairstyle now is way better than her original one and she looks more lovely. :sneaky:
Is elise's model changed? Why she looks different from my memory of last update?:unsure:
I hope there will be more scene with aria too, maybe turning her into a new Li?:cry:
Don't think a Li will die so easily, either it is to trick all people of her death or being replaced by new Li since the SOS is going to other planet.:unsure:

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Blanche's hairstyle now is way better than her original one and she looks more lovely. :sneaky:
Is elise's model changed? Why she looks different from my memory of last update?:unsure:
I hope there will be more scene with aria too, maybe turning her into a new Li?:cry:
Don't think a Li will die so easily, either it is to trick all people of her death or being replaced by new Li since the SOS is going to other planet.:unsure:
Which Li die ?

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Hopefully the dev replaces Dizzy codex picture with Hilde. I wish she was a love interest. Also Blance looks 10000x better with her hair down that it should be her default look. If its down she will go up in the harem ranking.
Hilde is a good choice but also as aria, and don't forget about blume and the new possible Li japanese girl too.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
can someone post blanches new hair? or the other girls if they got new looks? game is too big for me to download right now

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
How much of this game is choice based? as in, can i avoid group sex, lesbian, etc.? Mind that i meant avoidable not skippable.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
soo i just downloaded the new version as i saw it updated to final but i still get the ending at the same part. was it only an update in name ?

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
will each girl in the harem be forced onto the mc or is it based on choice?
I'm more concerned if every female is gonna be way more skilled than him. Like why is he even here? I know there will be answers but man, he's looking less and less useful by the minute. He's some great war hero and yet he's such a pushover. You can do that in a comedy, but here it just feels forced. Now we have what? Four of the women can definitely kick his ass and then blanche? Not in the right situation, they just can. I should probably hold my breath incase she beats him over the head with that gold arm next update. I'm not saying the MC needs to be OP, but so far his qualification for being in charge is he's "reportedly a hero" but comes off as most likely to get offed if someone attacked them. You can say he doesnt know any of them and its fleshing them out, but he's in charge....he should have a file on each of them if not be having the intel voice in his head telling him. He shouldn't be surprised a girl has been trained since childhood and surprised by her ability twice, especially since its been shown so far he has zero skills and for what? So theres a situation where he can grab her ass? There's the narrative device of show, don't tell.....and you already accomplished that with them already being on the team and each house sending their best or at least people that are insanely skilled. If anything ALL of them should be asking why he's there besides an unproven reputation. I'm waiting for his secret skill to be some master strategist or genius, but once again would make zero sense why he's physically there.

Right now the only thing he's proven to be is the only dick in this scenario and somehow as the only man on this team or apparently the universe, he's completely unqualified to lead, yet for some unexplained reason being a complete wet noodle means every female he runs into want to fuck him because theres literally no other dick around. His literal skillset so far is has penis, eyes glow, has no idea whats going on, wears flannel, and voice in his head. Like I get it, slow burn.....but he needs something and not just "oh hey look, another woman wanted to bang this useless dude again." Like not the team, HE needs to do anything interesting.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
started a new save and found this one. i am using the walkthrough mod if thats the problem. 1699644652098.png 1699644721225.png 1699646067443.png after this last one it wont allow me to continue. as there is no ignore button

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'm more concerned if every female is gonna be way more skilled than him. Like why is he even here? I know there will be answers but man, he's looking less and less useful by the minute. He's some great war hero and yet he's such a pushover. You can do that in a comedy, but here it just feels forced. Now we have what? Four of the women can definitely kick his ass and then blanche? Not in the right situation, they just can. I should probably hold my breath incase she beats him over the head with that gold arm next update. I'm not saying the MC needs to be OP, but so far his qualification for being in charge is he's "reportedly a hero" but comes off as most likely to get offed if someone attacked them. You can say he doesnt know any of them and its fleshing them out, but he's in charge....he should have a file on each of them if not be having the intel voice in his head telling him. He shouldn't be surprised a girl has been trained since childhood and surprised by her ability twice, especially since its been shown so far he has zero skills and for what? So theres a situation where he can grab her ass? There's the narrative device of show, don't tell.....and you already accomplished that with them already being on the team and each house sending their best or at least people that are insanely skilled. If anything ALL of them should be asking why he's there besides an unproven reputation. I'm waiting for his secret skill to be some master strategist or genius, but once again would make zero sense why he's physically there.

Right now the only thing he's proven to be is the only dick in this scenario and somehow as the only man on this team or apparently the universe, he's completely unqualified to lead, yet for some unexplained reason being a complete wet noodle means every female he runs into want to fuck him because theres literally no other dick around. His literal skillset so far is has penis, eyes glow, has no idea whats going on, wears flannel, and voice in his head. Like I get it, slow burn.....but he needs something and not just "oh hey look, another woman wanted to bang this useless dude again." Like not the team, HE needs to do anything interesting.
Agreed. I enjoy the story in this game (to an extent), but I am having a very hard time liking the MC. He comes off as a brooding Batman type but then submits during a spar with an underling and is a complete pushover with every female he meets. It really is a shame there are no more choices. The only choices we get are who we want to romance and not "what would you do in this scenario?" type of choices.

---

I have mixed feelings about this update. Safiya is a straight-up piece of shit, but MC still wants to help her because "I feel bad for you." Nah man, fuck her. The only LI I had any interest in game ended herself. And I still don't have it in me to trust any of my team members. Blanche seems okay, she just has MC's little sister vibes going rather than being an actual LI.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes